1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Curious.. are men into fake tits?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lisalove, Dec 28, 2022.

1. BhmFlorida

BhmFlorida Trusted.Member

Hhhmmm I can only speak for myself.... I've never been with a woman with fake breasts... I prefer natural myself if I have a choice in the matter hahahahah but I would never be opposed to being with somebody who has fake breasts... As long as she looks good in them (they aren't a size that's inconsistent with her body structure) and she's happy with them... Then I'm just happy to be invited to the party hahahahah :) I hope this helps lol.... It's really just about personal preference.... Everyone is different... Everyone has different likes and dislikes... Big ones... Small ones...ones shaped like bananas..... Whip one out and see how fast an argument or a conversation ends:p hahahahahhaha

2. quinctilius

quinctilius Trusted Member

Just like with makeup, men love it when it just accentuates your natural features rather than too much. That is to say, well shaped perky titties are much better than large ones regardless of size.

3. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

Personally, I don’t know if someone like me counts in this but I love fake boobs. LOVE THEM. I love the bimbo look too. I love natural too. To me all boobs are great.

Rubber duck 2 likes this.
  4. Gloshup666

Gloshup666 New Member

Not a huge fan but there are exceptions

5. Jefmaturophile

Jefmaturophile Trusted.Member

I hate fake.

6. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

Really not into fake tits myself as a bi woman but do love mature full droopy tit. God cupping my hand on one of those either naked or through clothing is wonderful.

7. mancman4743

mancman4743 Trusted Member

Depends on the extent, natural is generally better

8. Puggs

Puggs Trusted Member

Personally, I have always preferred natural and size AA to DD, but recently found out someone I had admired from a far had implants. But they were so well done no lumps, bumps or visible scars and in perfect proportion you could not tell. So now I would say, I prefer natural looking! And any size.

9. dewshish8khan

dewshish8khan Trusted Member

Yes of course. If it enhances the beauty, it should be appreciated

Akbloke likes this.
  10. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I would also add that if it helps the woman who has the implants feel better about herself by having them, then why not. But I still prefer natural.

Dane likes this.
  11. Angel-Cry

Angel-Cry New Member

I don't mind implants, but natural looking ones. Not big obviously fake ones or ones done by the cheapest surgeon huge scars for bad tips are a turn off.

Dane likes this.
  12. Antonio575

Antonio575 Trusted.Member

*cough cough*

Honestly speaking though. It really doesn't matter, to me personally. The boobs are kinda secondary for me. Been with woman who had big real boobs, and big fake boobs. As long as it not too extreme it's still enjoyable.

Still. Either way. I don't mind what kind of modification people do to themselves. Some people don't feel comfortable the way they are, so they change it.

Then again. Like I said. Depends on how extreme people get. Some body modifications tend to go really over the top. Nobody want someone who has half a ton of silicone in their body. Even those that say they want it. Tend to say it only until they get it...

13. Lisalove

Lisalove Trusted Member

Thats so interesting all the replies. But i think different people have different ideas of big. Many friends of mine all went for implants as their boobs are sagging. Now they flaunt it all the time.

McHaggis15 and Rubber duck 2 like this.
  14. leftout4

leftout4 Trusted.Member

Well, yes, but, every time I turn into the wind, they fly up into my face and I can't see.

15. strokemine

strokemine Account Deleted

I think it depends on the woman and what the result of the surgery was. I personally prefer natural whether her titties are small, medium, large or very large. My mom’s tits were very large and I loved seeing them

16. Firetypesigh

Firetypesigh Account Deleted

All breasts and bodies are gorgeous in my opinion. As long as they feel beautiful with implants or not I'm happy. The more I think about it the more I just feel good about breasts existing

17. xrors

xrors New Member

If they're very good yes, but always prefer real.

18. Stevieishard

Stevieishard Account Deleted

I too like a little sag to mature breasts

19. Stevieishard

I too like a little sag to mature breasts

20. Stevieishard

nothing wrong with some "sag"