1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Curious.. are men into fake tits?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lisalove, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Skalli

Skalli Trusted Member

I love them natural, don't like fake. The smaller fake changes look often not bad in pictures, but they move differently and that's off putting for me. Not sure about mature sagging boobs, don't have experience with that. But in general, I'm a big fan of the smaller ones AA-B are perfect, C are fine too, anything more is too much, but of course if it fits the body I can handle it too. Proportions are most important.

2. The Naked Hobbit

The Naked Hobbit Trusted Member

I don't want to shame anyone who has breast augmentation. There's usually a good reason for it And there's definitely a difference for someone quitting the itty bitty titty committee and putting a little extra on top to the one who has a pair of airbags installed on their front bumper (not that any of these lack visual appeal - especially on a bubbly personality ... Looking at you, Brittany Elizabeth).

But I also think women need to know they are beautiful as they are. Married to a BBW woman whose 38Es are a lot lower with age and kids and I don't find her any less attractive - yet she has confidence issues because they don't look like teen or 20s anymore.

Bottom line, to each their own, but know that that beauty doesn't come from boobies - they're just nice decorations.

Skalli likes this.
  3. Johnjohnsson

Johnjohnsson Trusted Member

Genereally i prefer natural over fake but i wouldnt mind a good made pair of fake ones either

4. Jeremiah611

Jeremiah611 Trusted Member

Fakes are great but nothing will ever beat a seat of nice real tits

5. gannon

gannon Trusted Member

I prefer natural. When to big of a size is put in, the skin has no give and you can even see the seem of the implant. Specially on the side when a woman is leaning over. But i wouldnt mind fake ones in my mouth or hands.

6. MSF2023##

MSF2023## Account Deleted

moms were all nutural 44dd breasts and drove me wild however any breast size with a woman with a great ass wins lol

7. Sabrex538

Sabrex538 Trusted Member

Nah, love the sag on natural breasts

8. IainE

IainE Account Deleted

I like them real, little and perky

9. CunnyHunny

CunnyHunny Account Deleted

Not a man, but as a woman who is very much into other woman, I definitely do not like fake tits. Natural is always better. They feel nicer and look a lot nicer too.

Fakes tits are Pepsi, real tits are Coke. If you have any taste then you know which one is better.

George Learner and Rubber duck 2 like this.
  10. George Learner

George Learner Trusted Member

I agree!

Akbloke and (deleted member) like this.
  11. john16

john16 Trusted Member

no
    natural is the best

12. R Daley

R Daley Trusted Member

Fakes are are definite turn off.

13. OldChristian

OldChristian Trusted Member

Typically I hate it. Especially these nasty ass women who think there is no limit.

14. fluffy881

fluffy881 Trusted Member

I'm a boob man. Love big natural boobs. Perky, saggy, doesn't mater, but natural is a must.

15. kankerpoepie

kankerpoepie Trusted Member

yes for sure!

16. tmx808

tmx808 Trusted Member

Common consensus will be natural is best. It's the same as lip fillers and other cosmetic enhancements, majority of men don't actively seek that stuff out in a partner. It's not a deal breaker but natural tends to surpass the work of even gifted plastic surgeons.

OldChristian likes this.
  17. Farislove1989

Farislove1989 Trusted Member

If natural are small then I would prefer fake.

18. Sam789

Sam789 Account Deleted

Eh not really my thing I'm not absolutely opposed to them though

19. Jacque

Jacque Trusted Member

Just not fake vagina

20. Toxicum

Toxicum Trusted.Member

To me it doesnt matter, the female body is a work or art regardless of augmentation, thats purely up to her and what she desires/is comfortable with