1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Curious.. are men into fake tits?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lisalove, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Moomoo222

Moomoo222 Trusted Member

I think small, pert breasts are sexier. They look more suck able

EnlightenedNudist and Sablbc like this.
  2. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

I think the important thing here is not whether a woman's breasts have been augmented or not, but whether I have had a chance to see them.

I pride myself on being an unbiased, impartial, and objective breastman.

3. moosehorn

moosehorn Trusted Member

I prefer natural.... but don't boycott the artificial ones

4. zsentre

zsentre Trusted Member

rather fake tits than no tits but I prefer big natural ones xD

5. DiegoR18

DiegoR18 Trusted Member

I have no issues with fake tits just depends how good they look on the person cause some people go too far and it just looks weird

6. Ch33kies

Ch33kies Incest is wincest! Isn't it?

I only can speak for myself and I prefer them all natural. There are some beautiful fake tits, yes. But I don't like it, if they're made unnaturally oversized. Like if there's laying a pencil between two bowling balls.

PlaymanX and Xav like this.
  7. MonsterBrand

MonsterBrand Trusted Member

I have never touched fake boobies, but I think that if the size isn't too much for the body type, I'm okay with fakies.

8. fairloughair

fairloughair Trusted Member

naah, not really
    had the pleasure once, but they were more like "corrective" surgery, not size enhancement.

9. Blond Swede

Blond Swede Trusted Member

Rather small but real.

10. jd187

jd187 Trusted Member

i prefer natural boobs, but fake boobs are awesome too if they dont look too fake

11. leftout4

leftout4 Trusted.Member

Yes I do but, I find that they can get in the way and make it hard to see your feet when your working or walking thru rough country. Plus, the extra weight, talk about a pain in the back..

12. Dk1201

Dk1201 Trusted.Member

I prefer natural but to be fair I never played with fake tits before

13. MidwestBrenda

MidwestBrenda Trusted Member

Most of the guys I know don't really like them...................makes me wonder why they are SO popular

Rubber duck 2 and Sablbc like this.
  14. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

I can only speak for my spouse. Hubby feels about "fake tits?", the same way he does about padded bras... "False advertising".<giggle>

ZverAngel likes this.
  15. Sablbc

Sablbc Trusted Member

Very true, natural breast no matter what size are way more attractive and appealing

16. Larry Jackson

Larry Jackson Trusted Member

I am in the "no thank you" category for three reasons. First is they usually look and feel like silicone implants. Second, I LOVE the look of tiny breasts. (LOVE TINY!) And third, my mother died from breast cancer 25 years ago and I just can't imagine adding to the risk of breast cancer by implanting something even if they are "relatively safe". They increase the risk of ALCL. Do I turn down women with implants as play partners? Hell no. And if men could have 12" dicks just by getting an implant, I might be at the front of the line waiting for one, but for me, I prefer breasts that are natural.

17. Hedonisticdreams

Hedonisticdreams Trusted Member

Natural always.

18. UncleJack

UncleJack PM's open if can make me laugh.

As for me, im more of an ass man than breast. But... I like, no, I love small breasts. So while I can appreciate the beauty of any breast even augmented I feel like big fake boobs are great for pictures. Though in reap life I orefer natural.

19. asterisk44

asterisk44 Trusted Member

Personally I prefer natural, even if they're smaller, than fake ones. That being said, the less obvious the better.

20. Henry811

Henry811 Trusted Member

Hi Lisa, I had an ex who had implants, they were d's but the secret was putting the implant behind the muscle, so she said. They looked natural apart from the scar at the base. Never really noticed it though