1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Assault Against the 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Nov 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I just hope the city has a "Strong Mayor" government as if the Council has to pay out enough, a new police chief would be forthcoming.
    Same with county even if it is county that elects the Sheriff.
    There is always a way to get a special election on the ballot. Or at least a dismissal on various reasons so the Asst. (Lt) can step in.

2. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

SHockingly, we circle back to many departments who think they work for the union and their "brothers and sisters", not the "city government".

Dane likes this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Would you say that has been the result of President Johnson's great "give-away" and the whole "immunity"
    shit he did because of bowing down to the big Unions???

I'd say "yes", just like this spineless Biden just give the fucking unions $36,000,000,000 (36 Billion dollars!)
    to bail out their pension plan which has made the Union brass millions of dollars while squandering the union
    members pension.

4. buffyfan

I would say it is mostly that only one city in 60 years since the outright court creation of QI has had the stones to say "You are fired. Therefore your Union has no power to argue because you are ALL FIRED".

Dane likes this.
  5. Lian

Lian Friendly One

But what was Kyle doing there in the first place? He had nothing to do there. He just went there because he WANTED to use his gun.
    These people were in THEIR neighborhood when an hostile guy (Rittenhouse) arrived there with a GUN. Anyone would have tried to disarm him, because he was a threat to everyone.
    I don't like that many claim he is a hero. A hero doesn't kill

6. buffyfan

Kyle is somewhere in the middle. Sure as hell no "Hero". But technically, legally, not a killer. Turns out he is someone who likely should not have a gun for safety reasons based on other things we know outside the incident now. But, technically....... as much as I hate to say it? The chances of a Guilty that stuck was slim. There was, IMO, Judicial misconduct. But....... that just avoided a "deadlock" mistrial.

7. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

8. buffyfan

It is hard to take him totally seriously when a video titled "What the 2nd Amendment acutally reads" is a 17 minutes of this guy's OPINION of what it means. Not what is "says". A bunch of "that word does not actually mean that word, it obviously was meant to mean this".

9. wickedevoix

wickedevoix Trusted Member

Kyle was attacked and defended himself. He literally tried retreating multiple times. There's video evidence of this. He was attacked for literally putting out a dumpster fire. Maybe people should use their brain and not try attacking someone carrying a firearm.

UpNorthChris and Dane like this.
  10. Lian

Lian Friendly One

He was in the neighborhood of people of color with a GUN. If a man of color was in a white neighrborhood with guns and had killed two whites ypu would be screaming MURDERER...

11. wickedevoix

Well, he worked there and his father (pretty sure it was his father) lived there. He had just as much right to be there as anyone else. Carrying a firearm doesn't make you a threat to anybody, and there's NO legit reason to attack someone unprovoked.

Is he a hero? Hell no. Is he a dumbass for being there in the first place? Yup. But that's about it.

12. wickedevoix

Damn, you're heavy on the assumptions. The fuck is your point? Doesn't matter if he was orange in a neighborhood of greens. He broke no law and he wasn't threatening anybody,. He got attacked for helping put out a fire.

Why the hell would I care if a minority killed some white people that were attacking him unprovoked in some uppity white neighborhood?

13. buffyfan

Quick google, and what I could find was that his Dad lived in Zion IL. Not Kenosha. Also another debunk they claimed. His dad was not, nor was he ever "law enforcement". He was a machine worker with "substance issues in the past" from what I found. So not an "upstanding retired Law Enforcement officer" like some were claiming.

Kyle's only connection I could find was:

Supposed Craig's List ad for "guards for the car lot" that the owner outright denied under oath he posted

He worked there at times as a lifeguard at a pool

Lian likes this.
  14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Again with you post that is promoting false facts.
    He DID NOT shoot anyone of color.
    All three were WHITE.
    I even posted the pictures of them.

But you refuse to accept the facts told in the Court of Law, and promote your "Court of My Opinion".

Kenosha Demographics
    White: 76.61% Black or African American: 10.67% Two or more races: 7.20% Other race: 2.79%

He was in an area of mostly White owned/managed business stores.

Reported story;

Joseph Rosenbaum, a 36-year-old unarmed Kenosha man, chased Rittenhouse into a parking lot and grabbed the barrel of his rifle. Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum four times at close range.[5][6][7] Rittenhouse fled and was pursued by a crowd.[3] Anthony Huber, a 26-year-old-resident of Silver Lake, was fatally shot once in the chest by Rittenhouse after he struck Rittenhouse with his skateboard and grabbed Rittenhouse's gun.[8][9] Gaige Grosskreutz, a 26-year-old West Allis man who pointed a handgun at Rittenhouse, was shot by Rittenhouse once in the right arm and survived.[8][10][11]

;armed civilians patrolling the streets,[34] while some Wisconsin police officers were seen in a video giving them water and heard saying, "We appreciate you guys, we really do."[35]

wickedevoix and UpNorthChris like this.
  15. UA3688

UA3688 Trusted Member

AND being busy murdering indegenous peoples and taking their land while pushing the narrative that they were "savages."

16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Nope, the American Indians, killed (yes, murdered too-a lot) was done in the greatest part by the US Calvary.
    Not the average person.

In fact, most small town Sheriffs/Constables, confiscated all the guns coming into the town, especially those worn by the
    ranch hands.
    Once they did their drunk and sobered up enough to leave, then they got their guns back.

This included the farmer who came into town for supplies. If he was carrying, he surrendered the gun until
    he had finished all his business.

The average farmer or ranch owner strived for a peaceful relationship with the indegenous and most were successful.

Hollywood only focuses on the rare events that had Indians killing a younger couple trying to build a house and farm
    5-6 acres of land.
    Or entire townsfolk getting togetherto form a posse and go kill off entire Indian encampments.

That all makes for entertaining movies. The real life of the "Wild West" population was boring. Farming and bartering
    enough in order to sustain a family.

17. buffyfan

Western US later? Yes. Early US in general? No. I go back to the Pilgrims, the Puritans. They were nice to them. Right up to the Colony being semi stable. Then began torturing and trying to CONVERT.

Lian likes this.
  18. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

:p I just get a kick out of the title of this thread.

The poor gun owners...you know, the ones with the weapons and anger issues...feeling like they are the one's being assaulted!

Lol!

Lian likes this.
  19. wickedevoix

So a third of this country has anger issues, got it. You want to talk about anger issues? Have you heard the anti-gun crowd speak?

And it's not us being assaulted. It's our rights being assaulted. I've said it once and I'll say it until I die - you gotta be STUPID to willingly forfeit your rights to the government.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2022
  20. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

I live very far from the US. And even from here I can know that no Democrat politician wants to take your guns away. Why would they? They only want to enforce background checks, so no ex-convicts can buy machine guns.

It's sad how millions in the US are against gun control, and agree to weapons be sold to criminals, crazy people and underage morons.

dscrd181818 and Lian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.