1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you think consensual incest will ever be legalized in all 50 states?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by TNAV49, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

It is legal in RI. No marriage, but BOTH over age? Legal.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

You need to compare to a coalition government.

3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Not comparable in today's countries ruling bodies..

The Baptist, Protestants, and non-denoms never intended to, nor wanted, to be the government like the RCC did.

Even the Anglican Church and that's because it was started by King Henry VIII in which the England Monarchy
    became sole government by ousting the RCC as the national religion and replacing it with the Anglican Church but
    it was the "official" church, but not a governmental ruling body.

(Note. the Anglican Church was the first Protestant type Church BUT NOT of the protest of Martin Luther, in which the
    modern Protestant Churches are part of.)

That is what started the British Monarchy as the only ruling body until modern times. (Though the Anglican clergy
    were VERY influential except for a few kings, even to the point of the King not making any decree unless approved
    by the Primate).

The only place where the RCC is the government today is the Vatican.

I stand by my statement. The RCC's "claim" to be the only true valid Christian Church is invalid.
    They believe so only because they say so. Correct history shows that St. Peter never put
    himself at the head of all Christian Churches when alive. The statement by Jesus in regard to the
    keys of Heaven was taken as their own interpretation in order to try to validate their "claim".
    That was applied in the 4th century.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2022
    Star_of_sea likes this.
  4. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

For those of us on the outside? A lot of the arguments of the Catholic Church? Can be solved really fast. Let LEY Scientists test the relics. Odds are the "of Jesus" ones are more likely "of the 3rd-7th century". The things that Henry the VIII found in their "Audits" (raids) of the Monestaries and Parishes? Things like Saint Relics that were, instead of blood of the saint? Blood of a duck they replaced weekly. Moving bones ofa Saint? Animal bones with mechanics and a brother under the table turning as needed.

The RCC broke the Spanish Sea Dominance by demanding that Spain invade England when Elizabeth I came in and threw the RCC out again.

Dane likes this.
  5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The Shroud of Turin was proven to be of the 11th century when the fabric was tested and the Vatican would no longer allow any more testing of any kind.
    But even then, the Baptists /b4they were called Baptist/ by King James and the Bible which bodies were buried or wrapped b4 burial with two cloths, even the Catholic Bible states "the cloth and the napkin around His head" but the Shroud is in one piece.

But, they want to believe it and they do no harm to others who don't believe it, so let them believe.

6. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Yes, but in most states in the US, it's not. There's a long way to go before it's accepted and legalized nationally.

7. VinniethePanda

VinniethePanda Trusted.Member

Here's a question for you: Do you think consensual incest will ever be legalized in all 82 counties?

Tamkev1 likes this.
  8. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

What's the point of asking such a question here? Did you talk and forget? If you want something, then you need to act, not talk. But I see only one thing: the question pops up from time to time, and no one wants to take it seriously. If you're afraid you're going to get your ass kicked for this, then why all this?

9. Neophyte

82 counties of what.

10. Jody Perritt

Jody Perritt Trusted Member

I think this is not gonna happen but we are going to try our best to get it legalized. Many of them practice incest but no one gonna accept that.

11. Neophyte

The only way to make Incest legal, is to get rid of the reason that it is illegal. And no its not because the Church says its Taboo. The Church says its Taboo for a reason too. You need to get rid of that reason. And no, its not because they said God said it. There is so much lazy thinking, that there is no chance of Incest being legalized.

Eugen likes this.
  12. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

At one time, the suffragettes fearlessly took to the streets and achieved their goal. Although they faced much bigger problems at that time, but they won. You're marking time.

13. VinniethePanda

Exactly, 50 states, 82 counties, the first is America the second is England. Just my sarcastic way of pointing out that the world doesn't end at Americas borders!
    The same as Americans say "I'm from Boston"...which Boston? I'm from Boston too, but I've never set foot in America!

TittyKitty and Eugen like this.
  14. Neophyte

Do you mean countries, you wrote counties.

15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I think he means Counties, not countries.
    He means the USA 50 states and England's 82 counties (but I think it's 83-England is divided into 83 metropolitan and non-metropolitan counties) .

16. Neophyte

I thought England was broken down into Shire's.

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

18. Neophyte

19. VinniethePanda

I'm guessing you're not 200 years old lol.

Neophyte likes this.
  20. VinniethePanda

Is it 83 now? I can't keep up, they keep stealing Essex towns and labelling them London Boroughs!

Dane and TittyKitty like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.