1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you think consensual incest will ever be legalized in all 50 states?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by TNAV49, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNAV49

TNAV49 Trusted Member

Im curious to know peoples thoughts on this, i believe it will and i don't think its even that far away. Its just a gut feeling i cant really explain why i feel this way. Thoughts?

2. Thedeepblue2000

Thedeepblue2000 Trusted Member

I doubt it very much.. there is a very powerful Conservative Christian population in this country and they exert a tremendous amount of influence over government and policy.

kiwison, Ausstde, orly6666 and 2 others like this.
  3. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Won't happen in our lifetimes. We're at the initial stage of the social revolution that'll be needed to make incest accepted and legal. It takes decades for such movements to succeed.

Brutus58 and TNAV49 like this.
  4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

How about we stop speaking ill of an entire group of people, especially with no proof of the claims being made against them.
    As people who enjoy the idea of incest, surely we, of all people, can appreciate that it's asinine to make unfounded claims against a group of people. Does this really need to be said?

Thanks.

Just4fun21!, Star_of_sea and TNAV49 like this.
  5. Sknght

Sknght Account Deleted

I do have to say why not? Right? If it's consensual why not? At legal age of course then why not? It's two adults or at legal age who want to be intimate with each other what's the big deal right? Brother/sister dad/daughter mom/son and so on! It's love! It's all love and attraction and lust let it be!

6. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

You make a valid point, I've deleted my post.

Sknght likes this.
  7. Sknght

Sknght Account Deleted

Thank you for the like ;)

8. TNAV49

TNAV49 Trusted Member

Thats how i feel about it to!

9. Jow

Jow Trusted Member

It will definitely happen but not for a long time. There isn't even a social push for this on a small scale. People are embarrassed publicly.

TriadSibling and TNAV49 like this.
  10. HBBriestly

HBBriestly Trusted Member

Sadly no politician would ever promote it, it would be career suicide

kiwison and orly6666 like this.
  11. JustJohn5123

JustJohn5123 New Member

It should be. Government should not be allowed to have that much control over our lives and especially legal adult's to say who they can be intimate with

vanz74, kiwison, TNAV49 and 1 other person like this.
  12. newme123

newme123 New Member

Probably not legalized, possibly decriminalized?

Glitch Crash likes this.
  13. ginnyjamesk9

ginnyjamesk9 Trusted Member

in hundreds of years. i just hope we dont lose are other freedoms too trade them for lesser freedoms though.

cunnylicious and orly6666 like this.
  14. /-..

/-.. Trusted Member

Will it ever be legalized? Possibly. In our lifetimes? Very unlikely. As newme123 suggested, I could see the more liberal states decriminalizing it, but even then I think it’s a tough road—incest is just too radioactive a topic for politicians to push.

cunnylicious likes this.
  15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

As I stated in another thread, it is very possible that incest will be acceptable World Wide in our lifetime.

vanz74 and (deleted member) like this.
  16. cunnylicious

cunnylicious Account Deleted

There was actually a vote done in Scotland a few years back to see if they should legalise incest. Only 14% of people voted for incest to be legalised, but that's 14% of almost 5.5 million people. Approximately 770,000 Scots want to legalise incest. If it's that many people in Scotland, imagine how high it would be worldwide!

It will take some time, but I definitely think incest will be legal one day. Potentially even in my lifetime.

Ursus069 likes this.
  17. cunnylicious

cunnylicious Account Deleted

Read my previous post. That's a social push on a small scale.

If we voted for it to be legalised in other parts of the world too, I imagine the numbers would be similar, if not higher in out favour.

Ursus069 likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I think that there was a reason Incest was made Taboo and illegal, and that reason has not gone away. I'm not taking about birth defects and such, because these rules against Incest came into being before they knew anything about genetics. There was, and still is, some kind of social consequence that has been forgotten, but continues to be practiced by making it Taboo. In small scale practice, this reason may not occur. If Incest is legalized and Incest becomes wide spread, maybe this reason will become apparent again.

19. Gardinia010100

Gardinia010100 Trusted Member

Is it legal in any of them?

20. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

In the end here is why. Too many people in power cut science class and still believe that ONE generation of Brother Sister childmaking GUARANTEES "mutants". To guarantee that, if I remember my genetics? You need the same father for MULTIPLE generations to draw that out in less than 7+ generations.

If I remember, the concept came from late European Monarchy times. Where the Royals and Nobles of nations close to each other were, effectively 1st cousins that married 1st cousins that married 1st cousins for CENTURIES because "NOT COMMONERS". Think about Henry the VIII's two competent offspring. Mary was an alliance with Spain (Katherine) and Elizabeth was a family that were just over commoners until Henry made them Super Mega Dukes then killed most of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.