1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's the riskiest thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John5608, Dec 31, 2022.

1. John5608

John5608 Trusted Member

What is the riskiest thing you have ever done? It doesn't have to be incest related.

2. BlueKimono

BlueKimono Trusted.Member

Hoo boy… I blew my brother in the laundry room when my mom was right around the corner in the kitchen. This was after he groped me in the kitchen while her back was to us. Omg I think about that… a lot.

3. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

Im pretty risk averse but I would have to say every time I have sex with son when my
    Daughter is asleep in her room there is a risk she can get up n

4. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

Having sex with my dad in the school parking lot after a dance! So risky, but so exciting at the same time.
    Mrs HappyC ❤️

Shoer1212, Gorn, Northwest82 and 30 others like this.
  5. winterlich

winterlich Account Deleted

That would be a dream come true for me!

Lars Hansen, CunnyHunny and MSF2023## like this.
  6. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

Riding my brother in a crowded pub with me straddling him and his cock in me. And being set upon by vanilla friends. Having to climb of him and giving him time to get his cock away under my skirt. He was still so hard and had difficulty getting back in his fly. Gave him my coat to put over to cover up his erection

Gorn, Northwest82, Funmessy and 24 others like this.
  7. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

1. My youngest sister knocking on my mom's bedroom door with her still on top of me.

2. My mom answering the phone while she was still on top of me talking to my brother.

BozoBecca, Gorn, Northwest82 and 21 others like this.
  8. Telkan

Telkan Trusted Member

Fuck mom inside sauna after bath sauna with mom and grwndmother nude together did jerk my cock watch grannys pussy and tits and when she did go out from sauna i did show mom how hard i was and she did jump on my cock and fuck

Gorn, Northwest82, Funmessy and 6 others like this.
  9. Muddapeople

Muddapeople Trusted Member

Letting my mom see me jerk

10. Brother grim

Brother grim Trusted Member

We have gone dogging at an adult theater

Gorn, Krazyzeroo, HeAndShe and 6 others like this.
  11. laylabunny

laylabunny New Member

Watchng dad n tha shower lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. trashcanfairy

trashcanfairy Trusted Member

Did he know you were watching?

13. laylabunny

laylabunny New Member

noooooooo way lol

14. MSF2023##

MSF2023## Account Deleted

mmmmmm i like that Layla you naughty naughty girl ILOVE IT lol

15. trashcanfairy

trashcanfairy Trusted Member

How many times/how often have you done this?

16. Blond Swede

Blond Swede Trusted Member

Had a cliche relationship with a colleague. Me being the mid age boss, she the young good looking talent. We were like rabbits and did it at hotels, toilets, lifts, stairs, etc. but most often at office. We worked long hours and were often the last to stay and rewarded ourself almost daily when everyone else was gone. Often fingered her under the skirt when she stood at my desk during the day and when we were alone her juices were already running

One day she had something she needed to attend after work and couldn’t stay too long but I needed some. Another colleague was also working late but had a personal call and went into the conference room and closed the door. I quickly grabbed my colleague and went into the copy room, pants down and entered her from behind. She was hesitant but gave in quick as she needed some too. We were confident we would hear the other colleague coming out the conference room but all of a sudden we hear his footsteps coming down the hallway towards us. Quick, pants up, dick in. We made it by some seconds…

Risked my position and everything by thinking with the dick. Sad thing I have not improved and would do it again.

Gorn, Funmessy, voyeur25401 and 4 others like this.
  17. thedudeagain

thedudeagain Trusted Member

Shared a hotel room with wife's sister... fucked wife while her sister slept just a few feet away in a separate bed... wish we had been brave enough to wake her up!

Gorn, Funmessy, Idon'tknow? and 3 others like this.
  18. bigfrank

bigfrank Trusted.Member

Among other things, I had fucked my grandma while my grandpa was lying next to us, but I think he noticed

19. bigfrank

bigfrank Trusted.Member

when i fucked my mother at home i wanted my big brother to always hear it and mother always went crazy

20. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

Brother and I took part in similar