1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's the riskiest thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John5608, Dec 31, 2022.

1. lilsarah91

lilsarah91 Trusted.Member

Mom was cooking dinner, I was in the dining room setting up the table, my brother walked up behind me, bent me over the table, pushed my panties to the side and fucked me. Mom was 10 feet away, in the next room, I had my hand over my mouth because I was trying not to moan. He then pulled out, I flipped around and got on my knees to swallow, but I wasn't fast enough and he put 10 ropes across my face. I then had to go through the kitchen, sneaking past her with cum dripping off my face, to clean up.

2. Dk1201

Dk1201 Trusted.Member

That is super hot

RichardMartin likes this.
  3. hat557635

hat557635 Trusted Member

Fucked my then-girlfriend while my mom was in the room. We were spooning on the couch under a blanket while my mom was doing stuff around the house. Definitely felt a certain kind of way when she'd walk by and I could feel my girlfriend's pussy tensing around my cock.

Deejaymat, Gorn, Northwest82 and 3 others like this.
  4. newyear

newyear Trusted Member

There’s way too many to list, but had sex in our pool with girlfriend while mom was in hot tub next to us. Spied on mom through window when she was having sex. Spied on sister through cracked door after shower. Many others.

Deejaymat, Gorn and RichardMartin like this.
  5. llamasniperu

llamasniperu Trusted Member

Hid in the closest to watch my mom change clothes. 10/10 wish I could do again.

Gorn and Hermano33 like this.
  6. Charlieeeeee

Charlieeeeee Trusted Member

Wish I had a sister I could do that with

7. Hermano33

Hermano33 Trusted.Member

Used to rub my cock against
    Sorry, no descriptions of sex acts on sleeping or u nconscious persons without consent. Read the rules!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2023
  8. Skkeett yarret

Skkeett yarret Trusted Member

daamn

9. Renopervboi

Renopervboi New Member

Had a bithree sum with my sister and her husband

Gorn, Hermano33 and RichardMartin like this.
  10. hornybeebitch

hornybeebitch Account Deleted

I masturbated in a public park last year... ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

That day was absolute HELL!!! I was in class for like 5 hours with 2 left to go, my phone was dead with no charger to use, and I was so fucking horny I couldn't stand it!!!\(゚ー゚\)

Usually if I get horny at school I go to a private employee bathroom in the library I had access to due to being a student helper. Nobody ever used it so I would get myself off in there more often than I'd like to admit... sometimes multiple times in one day if I really needed to! ( ͡°⊱ ͡°)

Anyhow, I usually read erotic stuff or look at rule34 when I "do the deed" (I like to use my imagination! ✿╹◡╹), but since my phone was dead I didn't have access to those. I was trying to figure out what to do...

For context at the time I was a "exploring" exhibitionist and had never really done much outside of the house, but even imagining it turnt me on like nothing else! So in my horny induced poo-brain my solution to my problem was to walk across the highway between classes, go to a local park and fuck myself in the public bathroom. (I KNOW YUCK I'M SORRY!!!) I thought the thrill would get me off! ( ´•̥̥̥ o•̥̥̥`)

So I full sent and decided to do it. Class ended, I went across the freeway, and my mind was RACING and I was super duper NERVOUS!!! I got to the park and to my horror, the bathrooms were closed. Doors locked, no idea why, and I was LIVID. I reached my peak at that point and I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed to get off NOW!

I didn't even fucking care at this point. There was quite a few people around but I found a secluded spot behind some bushes and just went to town. I was anxious at first but my horniness took over and my nerves faded fast. (TOO FAST! This story is so weird to look back on and I'm still embarrassed) Within five minutes I had ALL MY CLOTHES OFF LOL (◯Δ ◯ ∥)! My heart was beating so flippin fast and it was pounding...

To sum up what happened next :
    • I didn't get caught (THANK FUCK!!!)
    • Did this for about an hour....
    • Had maybe the best/most intense orgasms of my life (had to stick my head into my clothes pile because I almost screamed...)
    And to top it all off :
    • I had six of those orgasms
    not sorry lmao (˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)

Gorn, chant48, oldman681 and 10 others like this.
  11. Charlieeeeee

These really hot

12. Charlieeeeee

I masturbate at work when I'm having a tuff time. It helps me get my head straight and some times im just horny

Gorn, Dk1201 and RichardMartin like this.
  13. SonLookingForFun

SonLookingForFun Trusted Member

What did see do?

14. jamiee

jamiee Trusted Member

I was fooling around with my bf at my parent's house sofa, watching a movie at the late evening, covered with a blanket. I thought all of my family is sleeping. Usually we were just kissing and mutually masturbating, but that time we were pretty horny and relaxed. I remember in details because I was in ecstasy while bf dug my soaking wet pussy with his 4 fingers for the first time. So while I was in the middle of an open legs shaking orgasm, my older brother, who anyway didn't like a lot my bf entered the room. It was pretty awkward from that moment on... bf jumping around the sofa with his pants down like a kangaroo, chased by my yelling big bro while I was still having an orgasm, parents yelling from upper floor what the hell is going on... :D:rolleyes:o_O

15. Katethedragon

Katethedragon Trusted Member

I gave my brother a blowjob while my husband was in the next room during a family gathering.

16. Dk1201

Dk1201 Trusted.Member

Why can’t you be my sister

17. Mel1xx

Mel1xx Trusted Member

bj under the bar at work while we had customers .....and sex in party in a room :)

denan68, Gorn, Dk1201 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Iwantherbad

Iwantherbad Account Deleted

I watched my sister changing her clothes before a party in her closet

Gorn, Xr4ti and Dk1201 like this.
  19. dire_life

dire_life Trusted Member

Sorry, no mention of acts on a sleeping or unconscious person without their permission.

Please read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2023
  20. nowkenya

nowkenya Trusted Member

I took my aunts vibrator a couple of time and I think she realised and started walking in to my room with pants and a bra.

Gorn and (deleted member) like this.