1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Vaccine passport

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by neon zone, Apr 10, 2021.

?

Do you support vaccine passport for Covid-19?

1. yes

34.8%
  2. no

63.0%
  3. other (please explain)

2.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neon zone

neon zone Trusted Member

This is not a global rule, every country are free to decide their own recuitment process.

This does hapen, India is one country where you can drive without license :)

They tend to break the law as they please, please look at what the police have been doing against Freedom Convoy.

The question wa not for Spain, the question was for any building you visit or will visit, the procedure above are not a global standard.

This is for changes that or not directly challanging or blocked by laws/government. Removal of covid measures and mndated have atempted to use this process where they did aquire the signatures in various part of the world but the laws remained.

Firstly you have not replied to your own sugestion on those that have faught for you rights.
    Secondly, why does it matter if the laws are old do you really belive the laws are perfect and will not change, look at the site you are in and what they say about the laws.
    Thirdly, since you beleive every one who faight against the law should be sent to a desert should they have not been sent to the desert instead of fighting for your freedom?

The year when coersion is legal and recomanded by medical staff.

You never suggested or considered what they disagree with. I will remind you what you said.

No, unless you mean a villiage, town or city, and why he?

You support government stealing money for a service the civilian do not wish to have, It shows why you support the mandate and would have supported all the previous law thst have now changed.

You are denying them when they need it :)

If you are knowingly using tax money when you have planed to never use them, key word never. For example tax money will be continued to be used on a road that will now only be used by milionairs, that is different when it is not stated, keyword knowingly.

Many doctors are also refusing the vaccine, the vaccine does not stop the disease it likely reduces you chances of sewere illness hower so does you naturæl immune system. The population is in bilions, therefore the effected population is less then 0.1%

Indeed when you ignore what your risk were and that you just received another booster because the last one is no longer working, How are you suggesting it was successfull?

The variant that triggered another booster to be needed?

Yes I beleive Hitler did the same so people would be responsible enough to report Jewis people to avoid any desease Hitler's medical advisors claimed they were host off. Polaticians use same techniques but people do the same the degree that you were looking for are the resuly of this, you only know the history not what caused it.

You did said this, which I disagree with:

It does when it repeats :)

I believe there is a rule which allows only certain links :)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Links to legitimate news sources are allowed.

And I would suggest you temper your replies, some of what you said above is very close to flaming, and that is against the rules.

MilaHot and neon zone like this.
  3. neon zone

neon zone Trusted Member

Is it still flaming?

4. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

the problem, neon, is that you say some things without backing them up. Liek with the 'Freedom Convoy'. Cops are not violating these dudes' rights at all, in Canada. In fact, its the truckers that are violating Ottawa's rights and the rights of everyone in Windsor too.
    There is a different between a manifestation and an occupation. And now, there's a 'militia' rising, the "Guardians of Peace" or something like that. And its not a good thing. These dudes are extremists

5. pussycat

It;s an improvement. :)

neon zone likes this.
  6. neon zone

neon zone Trusted Member

The people have the right to protest, this includes staying in the location. The police did not have any right to take fuel, prevent peaceful protest or go after a GoFundMe which directly reflects people voice and support for the situation, they have recently also suggested they may bring child protection to take children away from the truckers despite not being in direct harm but may be by the police who are the one that will be causing it.

Which law did the protesters break, they are creating new laws to charge and attack them but none of Canada's existing laws support them or denies the protestors from protesting.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  7. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Yes, you have a right to protest. But when the protesters hold a city hostage, or when they threaten the economy of two countries, its not a protest anymore.
    Its not a peaceful protest, the militia want to take down cops.
    Also, they were right to call Child Support and the parents are stupid to use their children in a protest, rather than let them go to school. These children live in the cold, supporting a protest they don't even understand, so the parents can hide behind them to make sure the police don't do anything.
    They are COWARDS hidind behind children. Period.

pussycat likes this.
  8. pussycat

The police have every right to intervene as they see fit. They have exercised remarkable restraint so far, way too much restraint in my opinion. It's past time when they should be using whatever means necessary to end this debacle, up to and including lethal force if warranted. Hundreds of laws have been broken and nobody has done anything of note about it.
    As far as the funding, that's another matter, and I think you will find not just Canadian authorities investigating, but it is very much in the interests of US authorities, especially Homeland Security, to nail the sons of bitches ASAP. There are definitely terrorist implications here.
    Put an end to it right now.

MilaHot likes this.
  9. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I am with you on that

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

But I'm not a neurosurgeon either. (smiley emoji)

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I can tell you what info I have.

NPR News 2/7/2022 "The future of the pandemic is looking clearer as we learn more about infection".

12. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

that's not how its done.. you see the "http: ..." at the top of the screen. Right click in that, copy, then click paste in here

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I know. Pussycat informed me. I will give it a try.

14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

16. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Posted here three weeks ago that it seem you ignored.

17. pussycat

Of course we did.
    Are you aware of the parable of the boy who cried wolf?

Incs and MilaHot like this.
  18. Neophyte

Congratulations, you have declared data published by the CDC as misinformation and fake news. That means everything the entire world is basing their mandates and restrictions are false and we should ignore them. Maybe you should have watched it.

19. pussycat

Congratulations, you have completely missed the point again. :rolleyes:

If it had been posted on here by a credible member, I probably would have watched it.

20. Neophyte

You are the non-credible member, and it is widely known. Please come up with a better excuse. I listen and read everybody, no matter how bad I think their information is. That way I know twice as much as you. If you don't like these accusations, don't make any of your own.

muttley likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.