1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Recent Covid News

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Nov 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Before anybody starts with "natural immunity" or "I've already had it so I'm OK", guess what? You're not.

We are seeing lots of cases of re-infections. Having had the previous strain does not give you immunity to the current one.

We are lucky in that each mutation seems less severe than it's predecessors, the current cases are more symptomatically like a seasonal flu.

Lian likes this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

My point was that she was a carrier and did not show symptoms. That she knew and didn't care was her choice right or wrong. It was NOT being used as an excuse. If you want to be vaccinated then get vaccinated. I was vaccinated because of comorbidities. Did not get any boosters. I did not get sick. I know a few people who did all and still became sick. Getting every shot did not keep them "immune".

The covid "vaccine" is mutated genetic material and not dead or attenuated virus. Is GMO corn "real" food? There are those that will say "no". If you can mash it, ferment it and then distill it, I don't care. Most likely have been eating it without knowing it. To get injected with scrambled genetic material without knowing the LONG TERM EFFECTS is not something that appeals to my sensibilities. I hold that especially true for children.

3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Please educate me where I said something that is wrong. Would like to go back to my university and get my money back for being taught the wrong information.

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

There have been a lot of infections and reinfections after being vaccinated also.

5. pussycat

Quote: YOU ARE PROTECTING NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! NOT OPINION, SCIENTIFIC FACT.

Not just wrong........it's bullshit.

Enough of this. Good luck with the refund.

Dane and Lian like this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Maybe I should just ask Biden.

7. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

When I catch viruses it can go one of two ways: either it hits me very hard or I barely notice it. I am at HIGH RISK of being an asymtomatic carrier. I make sure to get the new vaccines when they become available and follow strict mask protocols when in public, and continue to do covid tests periodically.
    In my city someone (even excluding those over 65) is dying with covid basically every day. Even if this is just a comorbidity, I have no desire to negatively impact the health of and potentially lead to the death of someone I love.
    ... or someone I might love in the future. ;)

Lian and threebonksoffive like this.
  8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The base shot(s) protect both as even though one vaccinated can still carry, the risk of infecting others is greatly reduced.
    The numbers have proven it.

Pat Hotter and Lian like this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I guess what I am trying to convey is that this "vaccine" DOES NOT guarantee immunity. Even after getting fully "vaccinated" and getting all the boosters, you can still get and carry the virus and shed/spread it to others. To get this "vaccine" for the purpose of protecting loved ones, friends, neighbors and others is NOT a 100% guarantee you will. I think (my opinion) of this "vaccine" as more a therapy than a REAL vaccine that does provide immunity.

Dane likes this.
  10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I don't think anyone on here would deny the fact that big pharma, the CDC, the Trump and Biden administrations all LIED right to our faces.
    If anyone refuses to accept the now-disclosed and publicized facts that we were lied to, they enjoy having their head in the sand.

But nonetheless. They initial shots saved countless lives.

Lian likes this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You are right about "it's bullshit" as this "vaccine" doesn't provide immunity to everyone who gets it like real vaccines do. How many people who received the Smallpox vaccine got Smallpox?

12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You forgot to include Fauci.

13. Lian

Lian Friendly One

None

14. pussycat

Approximately 5%.

Effectiveness 3-5 years, after which a booster is required.

No vaccine is 100% effective. Not one.

Lian likes this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Why wasn't I or anyone else I know been offered a booster? You think every doctor would be offering it.

16. pussycat

Simply because smallpox has been eradicated in North America. Depending on where you plan to travel abroad, they would recommend a booster shot.
    You're right, whoever the hell gave you your degree should give you your money back.

Lian likes this.
  17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Ha Ha Ha !!! You Are very funny.

18. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

She is!
    ... But she's also very very serious. ;)

Lian likes this.
  19. Lian

Lian Friendly One

She is funny, yes, and also right

20. White Rabbit

White Rabbit Oh dear! I shall be late!

The attempts to kill a virus was like setting an apartment building on fire to kill a spider. It did more harm than good. Looking back at the whole situation, calling people either essential or non-essential is worse than racism. Imagine a world where politicians and "health experts", deem you important or not. Pretty sick in my books. But most of you toed the line like good obedient citizens when it came to big daddy government doing what was required of you. Mask it or casket? That was rich. By the data that mainstream media was slutting out, I should have been dead when I got C19 back in September (Still alive). Companies offering incentives or basically bribing employees to get the "Ouchie Fauchi". Meanwhile your Lord and Saviour is funding research on Beagle pups.

Talk about disinformation. Remember when they said you wouldn't get C19 if you got vaccinated? Then people started getting sick with C19 after they got vaccinated? That was AWESOME! Follow the science.... bullshit. If we still followed the science, Earth would still be in the centre of the Solar System.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.