1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Recent Covid News

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Nov 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Very sad tale, but what does this have to do with the contested reports about China's lab having a leak, though.

Your video was about FBI saying it was a Chinese lab leak... FBI. Federal police. That only works in the USA. They are not the CIA. They are not spies, they are cops. They work only in USA.
    See what I mean?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
  2. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

and the FBI was agreeing with an ENERGY DEPARTMENT report? how removed from authoritative information can you get?

Incs and Lian like this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I see what you mean.
    But what I was getting at that all of these "COVID deaths" reported by the CDC and the US Government are lies and are only used to promote an agenda and not help anyone, except for those who have the opportunity to make money off of it.
    Pfizer being number one.

4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Oh, but if it was Fox News saying it, would it be true?

5. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I just love how delusionnal some people are haha :)

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

But it wasn't was it.

7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

so you admit being biased then?

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I listened to ALL the sources and time showed which was true and which was full of "misinformation" (word speak for LIE). Also as a health care professional I knew what was bull shit and what was science based truth. I listened to MUCH bull shit and had to endure a lot of non-science based mandates as did the rest of the country. We all suffered and the children suffered the most.

9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Well, we know Trump didnt listen to science at all. The massive casualties are on him

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I have stated before, ALL the MSM and the political designated "News Channels" spin the facts.

Some out and out lie openly, others distort the truth so much it may well be considered a lie.

I don't believe any of them to much of a degree, including Fox.

Lian likes this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Trump did not force mandates on anyone as he was no longer president only the dems in power did to make all of us "sheeple". How many times did we all hear that YOU must get the "jab" to protect your family and neighbors? PURE, 1000% UNADULTERATED BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!! A vaccine only protects the person getting it, no one else!!!! This "vaccine" is not a "real" vaccine since you have to get booster after booster after booster and still get sick from the virus. How many boosters did you get for your Small Pox, Rubella or Polio vaccine? NONE!!! Also another LIE told by those imposing vaccine mandates is that it is safe. It is not. Many have developed cardiac issues and died from them. Also children truly don't need to be vaccinated against covid unless they have comorbidities that would put them at risk of getting the virus. Mandated vaccinations for children was stupid and for the rest of us only those "at risk" needed them. Mandates only profited those making the mandates and the vaccine producers. Natural immunity has always been best regarding covid unless you had comorbidities that put you at risk.

12. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

The above post by Brutus58 is his opinion. We allow members to post their opinions.
    It is my opinion that people who post opinions similar to the above do a disservice to humanity, cost thousands of lives, and place an intolerable strain on the health care system.
    But go ahead if you wish, continue with the "you can't tell me what to do" attitude, but could you do us a favour?
    When you get sick, don't go to the hospital - please die at home.

Lian and TittyKitty like this.
  13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Clearly sime people don't keep up with the latest news even when it's from the main stream media. By the way, is opinion based on fact still an opinion? Do want you want to and with your own body, just keep your mandates off of mine. Same thing with abortion isn't it? Same mentality.

14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I am with you on that
    My parents are old. If they catch Covid, they can die. I got the vax not for me, but for them. To protect them. Because I care about others than me

Last edited: Mar 3, 2023
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Again, vaccines ONLY protect those who get it, NO ONE ELSE. How do I know this? It's called years of education - microbiology, immunology and pharmacology. That's why I have masters degree in nursing. If you really are concerned about your parents, then they need to to get the vaccine. You can have the vaccine and still shed the covid virus. YOU ARE PROTECTING NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! NOT OPINION, SCIENTIFIC FACT.

People who think and spread the misinformation that vaccines protect others have no understanding of immunology and pharmacology. That means 99.9% of the politicians and those who believe their BS.

16. Lian

Lian Friendly One

It prevents ME ftom catching it. And if I dont catch it, then I cant TRANSMIT IT.

17. pussycat

It might be worth noting that Brutus58 is not the only IB member with a medical pedigree, and he does not have unanimous agreement on his opinion.

:rolleyes:

TittyKitty and Lian like this.
  18. pussycat

Not quite. Very true, if it prevented you from catching it (which seems to have eluded the reasoning of certain members of the public). However the latest strains have mutated so frequently and rapidly that the vaccine can't keep up. The bad news is, the vaccine may or may not prevent you from getting it. The good news is, it seems quite effective at mitigating the symptoms. That, combined with the evidence that the latest strains seem less severe (although more easily transmitted) has resulted in less severely ill people.

There is, unfortunately, no vaccine in the world that can cure stupidity.

TittyKitty, Lian and Brutus58 like this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

you can still be a carrier of the virus. Remember Typhoid Mary? Spread typhoid around and was never sick herself.

20. pussycat

You could, but it's rare, and a very lame excuse to avoid a vaccine.

And Mary knew she was a carrier, knew she was infecting people who were subsequently dying, and repeatedly escaped quarantine and continued to spread it (probably because "nobody was going to tell her what to do"), and she gets no fucking sympathy from me.

threebonksoffive, Lian and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.