1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Hippieukmum

Hippieukmum Trusted Member

Is there a dark mode for browsing at night?

2. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

No but there is a darker desktop theme. Click on the name in the bottom left corner of the page, it's just above the copyright info. In the popup window select Blackend. There us also Flexile Dark, but it has some issues.

d-monster and Hippieukmum like this.
  3. makingamess

makingamess Trusted Member

I'm just mildly thrilled that there's a place like this at all.

leanback39 likes this.
  4. porco50ene

porco50ene Trusted Member

i'm new on forum i see it is good

5. vijaya

vijaya Trusted.Member

pictures of Indian can be shown if feasible ....a lot of thanks you for service rendered so far...

6. guest1

guest1 Trusted Member

nice forum!

7. JustinCase

JustinCase New Member

Can I not have to wait 10 days? Or, wait 300+ seconds before commenting on someone’s comment? I just leave the site and come back around when I remember. It’s a huge turn off. It doesn’t exactly scream, “Welcome.” You know?

8. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

The interpost delay is to prevent a newhie from flooding the forum or spamming member's profiles. When you reach trusted status it will go away.

The ten day probationary period allows staff to weed out the pedos, creeps, trolls, advertisers, and idiots before they can gain access to the more sensitive areas of the forum.

9. Kriskringle

Kriskringle Trusted Member

I do wish it didnt take so many posts before I can view the forums im most interested in viewing and posting in.

10. Blake691

Blake691 New Member

Hmmm so far I like the feeling of community the forum has.

I'm still in my trial period so I can't say I have seen anything wrong yet.

Improvements ill have to save till I see everything on offer

11. Anonymus

Anonymus Trusted Member

It is good i cant wait to be trust

12. shortpimpdaman

shortpimpdaman Trusted Member

So far it seems good. I'm waiting to get through the 10 day wait to be able to check everything out.

13. hades12

hades12 Trusted Member

cuckold section pls...

14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Cuckhold usually includes bondage/restrictive wear/etc in both stories and pics which are prohibited per forum rules.

15. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Not to mention the fact that we used to have niche categories in the past, but decided to condense them because they took up more space than was worth.

Dane likes this.
  16. leanback39

leanback39 Trusted Member

TBH, I have zero idea how I found this place, but I'm glad I did, looks really nice!

Dane likes this.
  17. towermaster

towermaster Trusted Member

The place so far has looked nice and about exactly what I expected out of this place, which is a good thing.

Dane likes this.
  18. Mule_dirty

Mule_dirty Trusted Member

As a new person here I probably can’t contribute much to this discussion other than “so far, so good.” The people here seem nice, and I already had a quick and positive Wickr discussion.

19. behind78morality

behind78morality Account Deleted

Like this Forum so far...i have to wait 10 days to check the rest. People seem to be very polite and kind.

20. sadeyes

sadeyes Trusted Member

I am a new member and still waiting for an upgrade to trusted member. so far experience is quite good