1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How is President Putin's popularity after the start of this war with Ukraine?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by AnonymousB2022, Mar 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Students also argue that no one can take justice into their own hands, no one can claim to be absolutely right and decide who lives and who dies, even if it is the greatest of dictators. Firstly because we would simply be reaching the same level of injustice as that person and secondly because if we want to be different from that dictator, we must use different means and the most different means that the human being has reached is justice, subjecting a person to a fair trial where he can also defend himself. Maybe this thought is due to professional deformation for the work that will be the rest of my life, but we must take all possible measures not to be like that person in question. Taking the law into our own hands may bring us initial satisfaction, but we would be setting a bad example to others and to the next generations. In our case we also put on trial the students that the management wanted to expel and that trial was the voice of all the students expressed in a vote. If we allow today a dictator to be assassinated without trial because we believe we are absolutely right to take that decision, we run the risk that in time that thinking will become generalised because we can be completely sure that someone will have a motive to attack another person and that will lead our society to a legal insecurity that is frightening to think about, and we can come to accept that a man can kill a woman because he wants to divorce her or kill another driver because he has taken a parking space from us. There are millions of people and there are millions of justifications for violence. There is already a lot of injustice in the world, let's not help to create more injustice.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Well, Putin won't be removed from power unless we 'play dirty'. Its sad, but its a fact. Putin's a dictator who controls the army. The only way to remove him from power is a Coup d'État. Its a simple as that. As long as he is alive, he'll continue to start wars against innocent people, like he's always done

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but his ratings have soared even more. Of course, there are also dissatisfied, but there are very few of them. The bulk of the dissatisfied are nouveau riche, thieves in law, newly-made billionaires, and they all have accounts in commercial banks in Europe! And there is property on the accounts that is subject to arrest, since the owner is legally located on the territory of the Russian Federation. Ordinary citizens do not face these problems, and it is ordinary honest citizens who support Putin. So don't worry too much, gentlemen, because this soap opera will continue to devour the eyes of everyone who watches it. Calm, only calm! That's what I wish you.

4. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

If it is true, as Eugen says, that the Russian people are wholly behind Putin and his actions, then I would feel totally justified in nuking the entire fucking country. The world would be better off without it.

5. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

I have a little advice for you on how to dig Putin out of the Kremlin. Call him to rule in Europe, England or, oh horror, in the USA! And the problem is solved, he is outside the Kremlin, Putin is next to you under your vigilant control. Or you're under it!

6. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

If they willingly support a war criminal, it makes them complicit. So yeah, the nuke could be the only way to solve the problem

Brutus58 and whitecoffee1 like this.
  7. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

If Putin put a foot out of Russia, he's going to be arrested and sent in a very dark, humid and horrible jail, I hope. Even if all he deserves is a bullet in the skull

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

Well, then what the hell are you going to do on a planet a third of the way from the Sun, like Mars?

9. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

What the hell you talking about with Mars? lol
    I am already on the third planet of the Sol System, its called Earth

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

[deleted-flaming]. Such as Putin should be listed in the Red Book of endangered species. He needs to be carried on his hands, humored in every possible way, and in return he should create benefits for everyone, but most likely for a bunch of blockheads with huge wallets.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2022
  11. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Putin is worthy of only one list: Worst assholes of the planet.
    My 'ignorance in life' let me read a lot, and learn a few stuff. And I know a war criminal and dictator when I see one.
    Putin shouldn't be humored or anything. He needs to have the shit beaten out of him. He's a Thug, a War Criminal, a Dictator. He doesn't deserve anything better than a 2x2 cell with bread and water for meals and nothing else

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2022
    Incs, Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  12. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

If you want to use nuclear weapons, then this planet can be safely called Mars, but then no one will give it that name, no one!

13. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Putin will not use the nukes, neither will NATO. Humans are not that stupid.
    But Putin still deserves death for his crimes agains Humanity

Brutus58 likes this.
  14. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

I agree with you that he is worthy of a 2x2 camera. But Europe could have restrained Russia for a very long time, right after the collapse of the USSR, but Europe did nothing but rest on its laurels after the victory. And now the time has gone too late, you guys have ruined everything.!

15. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

a 2x2 CELL, not a camero lol. A cell, 2 meters by 2 meters, in a jail

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

Well, let's assume that Putin is not responsible for all of humanity, but only for the fact that he was invited by the LPR and the DPR. Ukraine is to blame for its own problems, 8 years of unpunished bombing of the LPR and the DPR is somehow too much. Now Ukraine is deservedly raking it, how many have begged her to calm down and live in peace? If you don't want to, well, then sign and get it!

17. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Putin is to blame for Ukraine's poblems, not Ukraine. Its Putin that wanted to intimidate a FREE COUNTRY into doign what HE wanted. Ukraine has a right to do as they want, they are FREE. But PUTIN cannot allow others to be FREE. He is a THUG, a CRIMINAL, a BULLY

Also, Russians' barbarians hordes are getting slaughtered in Ukraine, they are suffering heavy casualties in their INVASION of Ukraine. The Sons and Daughters of Russia are dying because PUTIN is a JERK that will never allow his neighbors to live in peace

Incs and Brutus58 like this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

DAMN!!!! I hate it when morals and ethics interfere with a damn good reason to kill somebody.

pussycat likes this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That large?

MilaHot likes this.
  20. Eugen

Eugen Trusted.Member

Losses at the onset of 3/1 are the norm, so there is nothing terrible in such a situation. And reading the correspondence, it becomes ridiculous that they want to bomb the Russians with an atomic bomb, then regret the mass deaths of the warring parties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.