1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. BjornIronbelt

BjornIronbelt Trusted Member

First post, here goes.....

I'm 35 now. Have a wife and children and I feel like I'm living a pretty typical life in the US. However several years ago I carried on an incestuous (secret) relationship with my aunt for about a year. This is not an in-law or aunt through marriage or anything like that. She is my mother's sister.... And she's drop dead gorgeous. The relationship wasn't about love. It was pure sexual appetite and the lure of how wrong it was which ended up making it so right. Fingers crossed life will bring us together again for a sexual reunion.

Elisabeth Jung and PaulKelly14 like this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jeff, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

3. Neophyte

Hi Wvbig, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

4. Neophyte

Hi DJ, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

5. Neophyte

Hi BjornIronbelt, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

6. Sinopsiso

Sinopsiso Trusted Member

Hello. My name is Yura. I am from Russia.

7. Neophyte

Hi Yura, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

8. magpiessara

magpiessara New Member

Hi my name is Sara and a newbie to this site so please be gentle with me.lol. Not too gentle though.I am a single,37 year old female living in London UK however in august 2021 i am relocating to USA to live.Initially rochester NY as i have an aunt living there.However i am still undecided as to where i will settle down for the long term.It all depends on property and career prospects.With my profession i am able to live and work anywhere in USA or Canada.I am manager of a residential nursing home for dementia,alzheimers and parkinsons patients.I am also a fully qualified and state registered mental health nurse.
    Although i have no experience i have always had a great interest in anything taboo especially incest.My taboo list is endless but incest excites me more that any other.My ultimate dream is to become part of an incest family with no holds barred.Everyone loves everyone if your a grandparent,parent or child.If my posting interests you in any way please feel free tp drop by and say hi.
    Kindest Regards
    Sara..xoxo

LuckyDuck, orly6666, Axelrod and 2 others like this.
  9. Neophyte

Hi Sara, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

10. Obscure

Obscure Trusted Member

Hello! I'm obscure, just here to understand this new world, clearly strange. I'm reading a lots about reactions, it's.... Very interesting, sometimes surnatural

11. SpasticFantastic

SpasticFantastic Trusted Member

Hi everyone, I’m Jack from the US. I’m a lurker for now. Hopefully that can change someday. I’m 19 and I’d just really like to meet new people :)

12. adge

adge Trusted Member

hi male aussie new to this just looking around

13. TripleHelix

TripleHelix Trusted Member

I'm 31y/o male from England, I kind of stumbled upon this site. I'm hoping I'll get to learn alot of more about myself and my desires with the help from this community. First impressions are good.

14. Neophyte

Hi Obscure, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

15. Neophyte

Hi Jack, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

16. Neophyte

Hi adge, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

17. Neophyte

Hi TripleHelix, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

18. Hawaii

Hawaii Trusted Member

I'm a 27 year old male whose had a lot of experiences trying to read about things on these forum incest turns me on

19. Xiaolight21

Xiaolight21 Trusted Member

Hello,

My name is Zero. stumbled here when looking for simliar sites. Happy to be here.

20. Neophyte

Hi Hawaii, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!