1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi bbbba, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

2. User2222

User2222 Trusted Member

23 year old man! Made this along time ago just to check out some captions if there were any on here. Understand I gotta gain trust first so I’m looking forward to meeting people in this community

3. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

4. LaurenC

LaurenC Trusted Member

Hi, I'm Lauren and I'm getting much too close to 40. But I'm not there yet. I'm a single mom who pretty much hasn't left the house since COVID started in Southern California a year ago. It helps that I work as a contractor and only rarely needed to travel before COVID, living off my PC. I have one son with whom I've gotten much too close since COVID happened. We have continued to have occasional sex or something similar, even though his school has opened in a hybrid kind of way, so he's [finally] out of the house a couple days a week.

Doomguy, Axl69, Driftspec and 11 others like this.
  5. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

Hi Lauren,

Welcome! Is that you in your avatar? Would love to see/read more.

efdrex likes this.
  6. efdrex

efdrex Trusted Member

Hey I am josh , 24 year old male, working as a SE.... Well nice to meet ya.. i am here for fun..

7. hipsterbag

hipsterbag Trusted Member

Hi there, I'm hipsterbag, I'm a 29 year old male heavily into Daddy/daughter roleplay. I have a full-time submissive who participates with me in this.

8. Neophyte

Hi Lauren, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

9. Neophyte

Hi Josh, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

efdrex likes this.
  10. Neophyte

Hi hipsterbag, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

11. bigbroluvr

bigbroluvr Account Deleted

Hi! My name is Jessica. Everyone calls me Jess. I'm hoping to meet some like minded people. I have some experiences and of course fantasies when it comes to incest.

orly6666, Pike, Wvbig and 1 other person like this.
  12. Neophyte

Hi Jessica, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

nylontabooboy likes this.
  13. vijaya

vijaya Trusted.Member

professional Engineer interested in good books and good pictures....

14. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

15. Prost

Prost Trusted Member

Hi.
    I’m 39 old male. Have practice incest since XX with my sister. And already 3 year with my nice.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2021
    PaulKelly14 likes this.
  16. Flavaris

Flavaris New Member

Hi, my name's Iza, 47. I'm a mother of two and for the last 10 months I'm developing this new area of sexual fantasies with my husband. It started by accident - I've discovered that my hubby is looking for incest stories and images on the net, using my laptop when I'm sleeping. At first that was a shock for me, but when I read some stories I was turned on like never before in my entire life. So after some time I talked to him about it, that I know that he's actively looking for such content. He was defensive at first but when I came out with the same obsession, he was kinda relieved :D
    Since then, we are talking about it almost every day, role-playing different scenarios in our bedroom etc. And ofcourse I started looking at different perspective on my own kids since then. Me and my hubby started to tell with eachother in bedroom our fantasies that involve them and this is crazy hot, I must admit.

17. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

Flavaris likes this.
  18. sen

sen New Member

Hey,

My name Jeff.

19. Wvbig

Wvbig Trusted Member

Hello everyone I'm here to see how good this place is im very interested in incest

20. Deejaymat

Deejaymat Trusted Member

Hiya I’m DJ. I’m male, 28, unmarried, with no real experience with my family but wish I did so badly.

I believe some my family as experience but I could be misreading the signs.

I love this site bc it’s nice to be around others who have similar interest that I can talk to or read about.
    Any advice on how is much appreciated.

fave type: M/s, D/d, b/S