1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mature women with young fantasies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 59Seeker, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Indeed! As has been mentioned in the past (by me) when, one is '25' and receiving 'catcalls' / 'wolf whistles', one is often indignant. However, when one is my age, and they are still doing it, one is MOST grateful!LOL

curiousFred and Miki011yu like this.
  2. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

Many years ago, I was with a woman with whom I believed I was in a mutually exclusive relationship. One day I came home from work early and heard the sound of giggling coming from the basement. Curiosity led me to find the source. Lo and behold, a sight I would never imagined in a month of Sundays. My girlfriend was, shall we say, in fragrantly delicto with her 19 year old son. To make a long story short, she admitted that the temptation and flirting became too much to deny. The combination of his youth and interest made the initial tryst inevitable and continued. The fact that he made her feel young again, and of course genetic attraction may have had something to do with it. In closing, I can fully understand the attraction to have relations with a younger partner. The chance to relive glory days is a powerful aphrodisiac. Unfortunately the stress of her cheating, not the incestual component, caused the breakdown of our relationship. We still see each other and as far as I know she still enjoys the companionship of her son as they still live together.

curiousFred, Akbloke and JoshuaMN like this.
  3. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

My sympathies. That, kind of betrayal is never dealt with simply.

curiousFred likes this.
  4. pervione

pervione Trusted Member

I had fantasy about my ex wife and her son...so hot...

curiousFred likes this.
  5. geronimo

geronimo Trusted Member

Sometimes they are not just fantasies ...... Then, it is known, that women reach their peak at 40 years old while boys much earlier.

6. peterbutter

peterbutter Trusted Member

My dream is a mature woman into young women. The mature and I seduce and tag team the girls (using the campground rule of course)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.