1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mature women with young fantasies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 59Seeker, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Totally and do take every advantage of it. Enjoyed wonderful sex from an 18yo 7in or so horny guy Sunday night.

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  2. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

I'm sure that older women realise it, but the law and society are the concern for both parties.

JoshuaMN, Calist and Akbloke like this.
  3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

If both participants are consenting.......where is the problem.?

4. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

I agree, and I support my wife's interest. Its still necessary to be careful.

5. littlemerju

littlemerju Forever Daddys girl

I have fantasy with young girls. Where iam going to explain and teach them intimate things and self pleasure

orly6666, Miki011yu, JoshuaMN and 2 others like this.
  6. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

That sounds like a fun pastime. I'd like to be able to watch.

Badoneme227 likes this.
  7. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

Did you ask about incestuous desires in most of these trysts or was it too taboo?

curiousFred likes this.
  8. LegLover

LegLover Trusted.Member

59Seeker, luckily for your wife, there are much fewer societal hang-ups over the older woman/younger man thing then there was when I was growing up. She can pretty much do what she wants today and you should not only encourage her but help her achieve her fantasies. It just wasn't done so openly in the 60's, 70's 80's when I dated older women.

Interestingly, for much of my life, I always thought I was into older women. When I was 21 I lived for 3 months with a woman who was 56. At 22, my gf was 32. At 27 my gf was 47. Eventually I realized I wasn't into older women at all. I was into women in the 30's to late 40's age group. I realized that when I reached that age and beyond and kept dating that age group.

So now I suppose you can say I am into younger women as I'm now 67 and my lady friend is 39. But again, I look at it as I'm just into that 30's to late 40's age group where women are in their prime sexually, emotionally and I feel, in their physical attractiveness.

Tell your wife 59Seeker, that there is no one better to guide a young man through the pleasure of learning about women's bodies and pleasing them then a mature, married woman like herself.

curiousFred and (deleted member) like this.
  9. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

We are both near 60 now. She still likes the young guys, but not exclusively. Sex is great as long as your partner and yourself are both interested in giving as much pleasure as you can.

curiousFred and londonboy49 like this.
  10. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

You are likely correct 'there are much fewer societal hang-ups over the older/woman younger man thing then there was when I was growing up.'. However, they still exist. Seems, they are not displayed as blatantly, as (perhaps) in your day. Believe me, I 'know'. I have heard them expressed on this board. For what it is worth; I have eleven years on hubby.

11. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

I think everyone is in the same position to different degrees

12. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

How I read the title:

"Mature women who have young fantasies"

13. LegLover

LegLover Trusted.Member

I don't know Gelder, maybe, and they will always exist to some point, but women today dating young men actually seem proud of themselves and show it off. I think it's like interracial couples, used to be hidden, now in the mainstream. Do some people see it as evil? Sure but these days, who cares?

You are just a little young thing still, just now reaching your prime as a woman (with great legs by the way if thats you in your avatar). Believe me, it's much more open now then it used to be. The few who look down upon it are the ones with the problem. Is sex before marriage still looked down upon? Having a baby out of wedlock? Yes but to such a small degree that nobody cares. Same with older women/younger men.

Oh to be 25 again.

14. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Oh yes. It's been mentioned to her once or twice that she has GREAT legs...but I think that Gelder will accept another couple of compliments about them...?? :D:D:D;)

curiousFred, Gelder and londonboy49 like this.
  15. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

We are both in our late 60's now. Both enjoy young men and women.

16. londonboy49

YES :D

curiousFred likes this.
  17. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

Where are you in this world?

18. londonboy49

France. On lock down at moment, at least another week. Only get out for shopping or doctor. Can only get a walk for an hour a day, not more than a kilometre from home.

curiousFred likes this.
  19. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

We're also in lockdown until 16 April. We aren't aloud to walk dogs or run at all. The only outing is to buy supplies and then back home.

20. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hello Leglover,

Yes, (in some ways) attitudes towards mature women / younger men couples, have shifted as has happened with those towards biracial couples. However, many see the former as peculiar, rather than evil. Save, for my monster-in-law of course!

As to 'who cares?', from your vantage point, likely no one. However, in some more traditional environs, a few still do. Such as in some (heavily) religiously influenced societies. Also, in some military (social) circles. I am wife to a junior officer. Yet, I am the age of women wed to senior officers.

Thank you! You are very sweet.:) Yes, it is moi. Granted, the avatar photo was taken a couple years ago. BTW, those 'great legs' have brought about a fair amount of 'difficulty'.<chuckle> To paraphrase an actress friend 'I am a leggy brunette, trouble finds me'.;)

Warm regards,

Gelder

curiousFred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.