1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Mature women with young fantasies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 59Seeker, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

My wife's favourite fantasy for the past few years, is for fun with younger guys. Anyone else have the same desires or perhaps can share some advice?

2. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

As my family here will tell you I am totally into my late teens to late 20s both genders and most certainly not a fantasy

3. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

We did have one experience when we were in our 40s, but that just happened. The planets were aligned. It impacted her so much that she's wanted similar fun, ever since.

curiousFred likes this.
  4. Smitty

Smitty Trusted.Member

I dated older women when I was younger. Most had desires for their own sons!

5. Sterling447

Sterling447 Love your family

Is it because of their physical and sexual stamina, or do you like being the first one to teach them something new, or is it just because you like the way they look at that age?

curiousFred and FunMother like this.
  6. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

I have eleven years on hubby. He is quite 'gifted' in certain areas. This includes his comportment (and demeanor) with me in our boudoir, as well as his natural 'attributes'.;)

As to counsel; it might be a bit trite, but the age-old axiom applies, 'be yourself'. However, being 'fit' and well-toned helps.lol

7. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

I think it is a mixture of all. I have always loved casual no name sex. Love fact they are always horny esp the guys. Also they love fact they do not need to put a fucking condom on. A lot of them stay hard in between loads of spunk. Also it is lustful enjoyable erotic sex and nothing else sex for the sake of sex nothing more

8. Gelder

'What she said'! :D

9. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

Thanks for your responses. My wife loved that he knew nothing about a woman's body, and he explored, touched and prodded everywhere. For hours.

10. Gelder

BTW, a little affection does not hurt.;)

Akbloke, Sterling447 and 59Seeker like this.
  11. Gelder

You are quite, welcome. There are few things sexier than, being a young lad's 'plaything' for hours!:D

12. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

It was fun to watch too. His hands were even shaking

curiousFred, JoshuaMN and Sterling447 like this.
  13. Gelder

LOL

14. Sterling447

Sterling447 Love your family

*Sigh* - I just love to hear a naughty woman's point of view...
    Thank you @FunMother and @Gelder - You are both AWESOME!

curiousFred, FunMother and Gelder like this.
  15. Calist

Calist Account Deleted

I've known some very nice women who were older than me. Some were only a couple of years older. Two of them were about 20 and 25 years older. Both said that they enjoyed the age difference. With the elder one I even talked about incest. And she liked the idea as much as I did. So we shared our experiences, and we also did some roleplaying.

You asked for some advice? From a guy's point of view I can say that there are 2 ways which work for me. First: Go to a club and flirt. Or in your case let your wife flirt with young men. Second: Post personal ads on websites - especially on websites dealing with the swinging lifestyle.

curiousFred and (deleted member) like this.
  16. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

Thanks

17. Renegade1972

Renegade1972 Trusted Member

seems funny

18. Amberinvancity

Amberinvancity Trusted Member

For the last 8 months I’ve been dating and hooking up with only younger men (18-26). I started doing so given the circumstances that led up to the split from my common-law husband. Also, a younger guy I met after the split was a big reason why I now only seek younger men. I know this is short on details, but perhaps in time I will share more….. Just seeing how things go here first.

Perhaps it’s because of the taboo aspect, but sex with younger men gives me a sort of high, especially when the guy aggressively pursues me and is clever about it – using his intelligence to break down my barriers so I give In to having sex with him.

It’s not all about sex as I do want a relationship, but I’m seeking something specific. Until then, I’m going to keep exploring these desires and see where it takes me.

Tim A, orly6666, curiousFred and 6 others like this.
  19. linovino

linovino New Member

i know many womans like very young man........i know...,isn'it??

20. coocoojk

coocoojk Trusted Member

I think most young guys are into older women to some degree. Do older women realize this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.