1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What would be your ideal incest scenario

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paul7270, Jan 29, 2024.

1. twisted_tee

twisted_tee Trusted Member

Ideally, being in an intimate relationship with my Aunt. Something like marriage. I'd settle for at least secret sexy times though.

Xr4ti likes this.
  2. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

Sexy talk and actions is how it starts the lifestyle comes later
    And if like us and live on a farm is quite easy to establish and live without interference

3. ayaaaaaaa1111111

ayaaaaaaa1111111 Account Deleted

All my girl cousins

4. redwhiteandtaboo69

redwhiteandtaboo69 Trusted Member

Me and my mother. Hot, passionate sex all the time. She has terrible taste in men and I know she's never been satisfied by them. I want to be the one that makes her cum. Bury my face in her hairy cunt and eat it for hours. Then make hot love to her raw, filling her with my seed after.

5. Beardo18

Beardo18 Sharply dressed bunny.

Finding out one of my friends I secretly lust for is actually a lost cousin, aunt or sister and upon meeting up we make love.

6. xotic

xotic Trusted Member

fucking my drunk sister after she came back from party

takemyseed likes this.
  7. MotherSlaveSTL

MotherSlaveSTL Trusted Member

, Then, having more children with any of the boys, we had together, just an unending stream of new sons to raise in incest.

8. Pat Hotter

As a mother with two sons and a grandson, I advise you will need participating females to extend the lifestyle:p:p:p

jokp1 and orly6666 like this.
  9. MotherSlaveSTL

Yes I’m sure they’d have sisters as well, my motivation would be trying to have as many grandsons as possible

Blame582 and orly6666 like this.
  10. takemyseed

takemyseed Account Deleted

I'd love to have some a Mom and a Sister who couldn't help themselves and let me fuck them regardless of the consequences and I "accidentally" get them pregnant. And then if we have any daughters they would be open to inbreeding too when they are old enough!

MotherSlaveSTL and Pat Hotter like this.
  11. inmykin-agin

inmykin-agin Trusted Member

Not with MY daughter mister. :cool:

12. MotherSlaveSTL

The only regret I have is that my son and I couldn’t have children together, because in my mind our children continuing what my son and I started would be the purest bliss to see unfold

13. wilfred guillen

wilfred guillen Account Deleted

Where my mom would initiate incest and pregnancy with me.

Pat Hotter likes this.
  14. Boris6

Boris6 Trusted Member

Accidentally entering the bathroom when my sister just got out of the shower, than her forcing me to stay in there with her. she starts taking my clothes off and telling me im dirty and that she needs to help me get clean in the shower.

BruceAli likes this.
  15. TmwtGoldenTongue

TmwtGoldenTongue Trusted Member

If i could go back in time, I'd want to be comforting my mother back in my early twenties during one of her big fights with my step father. I would want her to confide in me her troubles, her frustrations at being stuck in a boring marriage. A few drinks later, a deep conversation and an accidental kiss. We would be found tangled together, myself buried deep inside of her, pumping into her on her marital bed. I'd want to fill her full of my seed repeatedly until both of us could barely move anymore. We'd both sober, she would beg me and make me swear to never tell another soul, only for our sex to happen again and again in secret at later dates.

16. nineINCHgerman

nineINCHgerman Trusted Member

Having a little group fun at family bbq and not regretting anything

17. kappy

kappy New Member

mom and a cuck/relationship with her

18. Billy93

Billy93 Trusted Member

Walking in when my mom is masturbating. On her knees, on her bed, with her ass to the door. She can’t see me walk in. I get behind her and replace her dildo with my hard cock, listening to her scream as she cums on my dick.

19. Pat Hotter

Just like she knew you would when she left the door open:):):):p

20. Jjjkk

Jjjkk Trusted Member

I want my mom to accept my incest fantasy and pleasure ourselfs in late nights with soothing music

Pat Hotter likes this.