1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What would be your ideal incest scenario

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paul7270, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Paul7270

Paul7270 New Member

I always think about how it could happen/how I want to happen I’m curious how everyone else thinks about it

2. Jake Peterson

Jake Peterson Account Deleted

Fucking my niece while she's wearing one of her thongs

3. AusDesiSon789

AusDesiSon789 Account Deleted

Well let's just say fucking my mom with nothing between us for days on end and just being hedonistic as fuck with no interruptions or worries about being caught. Like just actually a full blown honeymoon phase for us.

4. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

In real life: It would be rekindling a bond with my cousin and talking about things we did when we were younger, and deciding to reenact those old times but take it to the next level.

In my fantasy world: My ideal is a beautiful mother that loves her son dearly and already is open about sexuality around him, deciding she wants to be his first lover. So she sets the mood one night and lovingly seduces him.

5. Warpedwillow

Warpedwillow Account Deleted

In all cases it would stay a secret between me and mom, as well as entirely consensual, I would need it to be mutually free from guilt or feeling like we are trapped in something we can't get out of. Other than that I would prefer if we could maintain a standard if not close mother/son relationship on the outside, perhaps even in the bedroom, with the added benefit of sex and romance between us.

Xr4ti likes this.
  6. Galahat

Galahat Trusted Member

Rent a house and live there all summer alone with your daughter

7. AdultCartoons

AdultCartoons Trusted.Member

I would go back in time to when my grandma was in her 40s and fuck her senseless. Just us in bed for a week while my grandfather is on his business trips (he used to go out of town on business every week)

8. rafael25747

rafael25747 Trusted Member

The history in background in all travel time movies!

9. karmapolis78

karmapolis78 Trusted Member

My fantasy would be to enter the bathroom and surprise my mother in her underwear, start caressing her from behind and penetrating her in the shower...

10. Currious3995

Currious3995 Trusted.Member

There are so many to be fair. One would be catching my wife getting fucked over her desk at work by one of her older brothers as they all work together, so then I take his daughter also

MotherSlaveSTL likes this.
  11. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

Eating my grandson's ass as he is united with my granddaughter and my son deep in my pussy as I am in a doggy position:):):):p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:eek::eek::eek:

Neos1138 and MotherSlaveSTL like this.
  12. Tayonnaise73

Tayonnaise73 Trusted.Member

Ive done this with my wife and her dad, but i would love so much to be fucking my wife cowboy, and have my dad fuck her from behind. That would b dream cum true

13. Pat Hotter

To be successfully
    DP I have found it is only possible in the spoon's position on my side a n sos front and rear
    ;););)

14. Tayonnaise73

Tayonnaise73 Trusted.Member

Wife has enjoyed my nephew and I amd her dad and me or her brother. Im not overly endowed but yes spooning is nice

15. perry302

perry302 Account Deleted

fucking my bbw cousin and her fat ass mother at once !

OrcKid likes this.
  16. Pat Hotter

Hi come and make friends but first read the forum rules it saves mistakes later

perry302 likes this.
  17. perry302

perry302 Account Deleted

just looked at the rules , can't find what I did wrong? can you tell me what my mistake was

18. Pat Hotter

Sorry you did nothing wrong I always like to advise you to read them as it saves mistakes and me having to edit or delete posts
    Please go ahead and enjoy it was just advice

perry302 likes this.
  19. perry302

perry302 Account Deleted

thank you Pat

Pat Hotter likes this.
  20. Bigsislover

Bigsislover Trusted.Member

After me and my one sister have been together for a bit she convinces my other sister to join us, but she’s a bit shy and nervous at first. She starts by watching us while playing with herself then slowly join in.