1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What is your opinion about relationships with a large age difference?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonymousB2022, Mar 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

@Star_of_sea
    @FrankWatcher

I agree with everything you have said about happiness, but I don't agree that the age difference is not important. If a couple has 20 and 45, for example, age is not important, because they are still young and energetic people and even if they have different interests they will be compatible. But the problem arises when they are older, when they are for example 60 and 85, because then the physical differences, activities and everything are much more different and more difficult to make compatible. If we have a couple with an age difference of three years, when they are 85, the other one will be 82 and the differences are not so big, the differences do not exist.

2. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

I think we can debate this back and forth until the cows (of whatever age) come home.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, again, I think it depends on the individuals. I look at many people my age and I cringe and know I am nothing like them (I insist on remaining going-on-19). Even people much younger than me, and I cringe even more. Then I have seen people in their 90s climbing mountains, and others in their teens who, sadly, would have a hard time making it off the couch to go to the kitchen for another brownie to stuff in their face.

Yes, your point is a good one when people, as sometimes happens, fall into the stereotypical states associated with their chronological ages. But not all do. And that is why so much depends on the individuals. There, I've said it again. Sigh.

3. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

You can also think that at 60 you already have many years of relationship, with a coexistence of many years, the days are calmer and all the memories you have is also a union. Athenea I think the other way around, for me there is more difference in interests between 20 and 45 than between 60 and 85. Between 20 and 45 there are many differences and between 60 and 85 is a more relaxed way of seeing life.

4. Big Bros Cum Dump

Big Bros Cum Dump Trusted Member

As long as each party is of legal age and choose to be involved, I don’t feel that age gaps matter.

5. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

Can’t remember if I answered this or not. Personally I’ve always been attracted to older guys than myself. I’ve always dated older guys too. As long as the person is 18+ I see nothing wrong with it. My fiancé is 12 years older than me. I’ve liked people and sexted with people way older than him as well.

Ausstde and Odette like this.
  6. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Older bi horny people always works for me

7. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

My opinion is also different from yours. I think that a relationship with an age difference between younger people is easier than an older one. Younger people can adapt more easily to different situations that may arise in a relationship, it is programmed in young people to want to try, to experiment, to overcome difficulties, the passion of love. Older people are already looking for more stability and age is less important for them, because their concerns are more stable, more comfortable, with less risk and they value stability more than new experiments.

Athenea, Odette and Rubber duck 2 like this.
  8. AllieCat2003

AllieCat2003 Trusted Member

I care more about what kind of person they are than how many years they’ve been alive.

9. Ausstde

Ausstde Account Deleted

Same. I think that is the key thing.

10. jordan34

jordan34 Trusted Member

Don't think age matters, legal of course. It really depends on the people involved and where they are in life. If they are happy then whatever.

Star_of_sea likes this.
  11. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

The truth is in between!! some are verry close to thei GP more than 40y diffrence , they are not as a couple so no pB at all , some are sharing the bad with dad or mom and they are in try love!! so where is ehe PB!! For me in incest love the age difference dont matter beacause you can control that atraction and know all about!!.
    I agree with you in certain cases when it is out of the family

LuckyDuck, Athenea and Star_of_sea like this.
  12. DespicableDan

DespicableDan Account Deleted

I have always practiced a big an age gap in relationships as I can generally get away with. Dated 18 year olds in my 30s. Generally my partners have been about 15 years or so my junior since then. I just happen to really like it, it is one of those things that spices up my life (and I hope theirs too - certainly this has been true for many of them!)

13. Corto Maltese

Corto Maltese Account Deleted

I don`t care if i insult anybody, but honestly the first thing i think of if i see somebody like 20 with a 60+, is the the older person is very rich and the young person is a gold digger.

14. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

You're not insulting me, but you're falling for the common stereotype. I'm sure those kinds of relationships exist, but if a 20-something (as I've had considerably more than once) is looking to gold dig with me, she's digging in the wrong mine. There are, in fact, several reasons why that 20-something is with a 60+ person, and none of them might have anything to do with his bank balance. If you read many of the posts in this thread you'll see some of them.

15. IncestNudez

IncestNudez New Member

Consenting adults is all that matters, if people wanna fuck an older, or younger (but still an adult) person go for it.

16. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

You haven't insulted me either. I have my own job with a monthly fee that a family could comfortably live on and I select events where I am hired to play the violin. Having a love relationship with dad is more work for me, because I do the accounting for the farm, control stocks and purchases, talk to suppliers and customers. And all that activity just for love, nothing more, so that dad has more free time, less worries and to support him in his dream that he started from scratch to have a horse farm. I do not agree with what you have said, nor whoever says the opposite, that an older man is with a young girl for sex or for her body. There is a feeling called love, not everyone feels that feeling but when you have it there is nothing greater happiness in this world.

17. Lisa

Lisa Trusted.Member

Age does not bother me. I gravitate towards older couples twice my age or more usually because they care more about love enjoying life

18. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Very much the same with all of us in our swing group and club meets

Lisa likes this.
  19. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

AS usual you are best advice!! BIG BIG KISSSSSSS

Star_of_sea likes this.
  20. bidaduk

bidaduk Trusted Member

I'm all for them if everyone is willing

Thread Status: