1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump arrested.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Lian, Mar 31, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Didn't Obama say he's going to fuck everything up?

3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Okay, as the OG of this thread, can I ask fir the removal of the Trumpist propaganda videos?
    I made this thread for Opinions, so no videos, please.

4. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

The video is on topic and a link to a legitimate news source, therefore it complies with the forum rules.

5. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

To respect the OP's wishes, please do not post links to videos in this thread going forward (there are plenty of other threads for that already).

Lian likes this.
  6. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

All of these things!!! As well as his attack on the LGBTQ+ community multiple times. As someone who is in that community I keep track of bills and things that happen in it. He always tried to hinder the community with homophobia and transphobia. That’s personally why I don’t like him. Anyone that cannot see I have rights too as a human being I will never like. I’m not even a democrat but I will always fight for equality.

Incs likes this.
  7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

We see Trump trying to look not worried, in many things, on TV, but its easy to see he is a bit nervous. He realized he's not untouchable, I think. And its a good thing. He thought her was above Law, and he found out he isn't.

8. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Hope the fucker will rot in jail.
    And its funny to see all his cultists making up all kind of lies to say that Alvin should be jailed.
    They are psychotic, totally brainwashed

Incs likes this.
  9. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

The case is going to end up being dismissed with prejudice pre-trial. The theory of the case does not hold up under scrutiny, let alone an opposition. That's before even getting into the fact that there is not any clear crime being specified to allow for the alleged misdemeanors to be elevated to felonies.

10. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Not sure it'll be dismissed.
    Also, its fun how Trump says "going after me is a political move" while he encourages to go after Biden's son, which is CLEARLY a political move.
    The dude's rule is simple: the law applies to everyone but me.

Incs likes this.
  11. brak1

brak1 Trusted Member

Trump 2024 !!!

White Rabbit and itshot like this.
  12. Dogslife4me2003

Dogslife4me2003 Mom's Dirty Panties Are the Best Panties.

I see Trump is still in jail and everything that the left thought is magically fixed.

Oh, wait..... Just like I said!

White Rabbit likes this.
  13. White Rabbit

White Rabbit Oh dear! I shall be late!

Another Kangaroo court and a nothing burger.

Dogslife4me2003 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.