1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump arrested.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Lian, Mar 31, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lian

Lian Friendly One

The manchild will finally fave Justice? Hell yes!
    I wonder what the brainwashed Trumpist cultists are thinking about that lol
    And everyone on here, Trumpists or Wise.. huh.. anti-Trumpists, what do you think about it?
    And yes, I am biased. I just fucking HATE that a**hole

coveryerteeth and Incs like this.
  2. Incs

Incs Account Deleted

So far it's only an indictment, but anyway: Hallelujah! Better late than never! My wife is already looking for the Champagne.

coveryerteeth and Lian like this.
  3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I laugh so much when Trump says, "Of they do that to me, imagine what they could do to you..."
    Its hilarious. Because, yes, if they can arrest an ex-president, who was involved in criminal activities, then yes, they can arrest other criminals too. That is how Justice works!

Incs and coveryerteeth like this.
  4. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I am going to buy a bottle of whiskey, an expansive one, and drink it when he is found guilty :)

coveryerteeth and Incs like this.
  5. deethedeviant

deethedeviant Trusted Member

All the world is a stage and only political theater so the goyim fight each other and not the actual problems.
    Every leader or president is selected and not elected.
    Both parties are 2 wings to the same bird.
    Division tactics to divide and conquer.
    The real lesson to be learned is duality.
    The far right is equally as unhinged as the far left and only there to point fingers at each other and judging. Judgment fills the same space that love and acceptance reside in and can't co exist at the same time.
    Besides the medias entire existence is there for smoke and mirrors.
    The wizards and warlocks distract us it to shift focus away from what isn't discussed. Trump was bought out decades ago and groomed to play his role like every other face u see on the news.
    My money is on him being walked into jail for the circus and is out faster than Jeffrey epstein

Lian likes this.
  6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

He will present himself to be processed, be granted bail, walk out and hold court where he will claim it's a witch hunt, to which his supporters will cheer.
    In the end, nothing will happen to him.

SAMNTHA R likes this.
  7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

That is pessimistic. If Justice exists in USA, he will pay for some of the things he has done.

8. dickinrich

dickinrich Trusted Member

yabba dabba doo

9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

the Trump Cultist bullshit machine is going hardcore with the propaganda now lol

Incs likes this.
  10. viha

viha Trusted Member

Maybe he will win elections, who knows.

Dogknot83 likes this.
  11. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

It makes me sad what you all pay retail.

12. Lian

Lian Friendly One

His face when he walked out of the courtroom.
    Hope he'll be foumd guilty.
    Also, shame on his cultists. An old man was attacked by some of his cultists. They should all be jailed.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
    Incs and dickinrich like this.
  13. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

The Cultists are desperate. THAT is political. Trump's arrest was not political, its about Justice.

Incs likes this.
  15. Dogslife4me2003

Dogslife4me2003 Mom's Dirty Panties Are the Best Panties.

Oh look, yet another nothingburger. Yet again, all this served to do was make Trump look better and in a rare moment, unite the republican base, and even a lot of "never Trumper" and RINO's speaking to how wrong this was. Great job there, liberal media and liberal nuts! You have made Trump stronger!
    Also, just a reminder, this doesn't disqualify him from running for POTUS again at all.

I don't understand the left's absolute obsession with Trump. I wish they had this tenacity when Clinton was in office! I'm probably not going to vote for him in the primary, hoping for someone else, but more than likely, he will get the nomination that the left is so afraid of.

16. Dogslife4me2003

Nope, sorry. This is the equivalent of trying to charge someone with a felony for double-parking a car. Absolutely nothing will come of this, least not whatever the left is hoping for.

SAMNTHA R likes this.
  17. unkmonk420

unkmonk420 Trusted Member

This is just the first (and frankly least serious) of several pending indictments. He’s fucked.

Incs and Lian like this.
  18. Dannykinz

Dannykinz Moderator Staff Member

AMEN. Thank heavens. I literately cannot stand that man. Lol.

cassiemom, Lian and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Dogslife4me2003

I think you are both going to find yourself incredibly disappointed. Your hatred of the man doesn't mean he's guilty. As a lifelong Independant that leaned left I no longer recognize the Democratic Party. They are confrontational and even violent. Name calling & shouting while ignorant of the facts. Sad to see they are now Big Brother.

Neophyte likes this.
  20. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Me hating him has nothing to do with that. He IS guilty, like him or not. So you liking him doesnt make him innocent.
    He is a fraud, a thief, a bully. He damaged USA's relationships with its allies, bullied his friends, and is on Russia and China's paygrid.
    He encouraged am insurrection and fanatics still follow him. He is a Cult leader, a dangerous man, a narcissistic lumatic.

Dannykinz, Incs and pussycat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.