1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Travesty of Justice

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. Neophyte

3. Neophyte

4. Neophyte

5. Neophyte

6. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Until Trump is in JAIL, there's no justice in good ol' US of A

7. Neophyte

8. Neophyte

9. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Fake claim. Outside of ULTRA RIGHT and SUPER PRO COP sites? Places like AP and other news SOURCES? "No new autopsy report was released. This is a social media hoax.".

10. Neophyte

It was known that George Floyd died of drug overdose not asphyxiation by the original autopsy, but the information was suppressed. This was known even before the riots but that information didn't help certain people's narrative.

11. buffyfan

Too bad the "Official Autopsy" says nothing of the kind. The ME backs "it was not an OD" since the beginning. It says specifically says "not an OD" and finds "cardiopulmonary arrest". Again, not OD. No matter what they "connected the dots on" on whatever video or newscast you saw saying otherwise.

12. Neophyte

The autopsy finding showed that Floyd had five times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. Cardiopulmonary Arrest sounds like a copout finding to avoid saying Floyd died from the drugs, because if he did die from the drugs then where would their narrative go. They needed a scapegoat so drug death was not acceptable. Also saying his heart stopped gives no indication on why his heart stopped. I've heard that a conclusion of heart failure is code for, I don't know why or I don't want to tell why.

13. buffyfan

Or the Autopsy is just the autopsy, the reason is the reason, and there is no grand conspiracy.

Side note to all. Notice how Neo and I are arguing facts pretty hard but did not resort to name calling? Is this so hard?

Neophyte likes this.
  14. Neophyte

15. buffyfan

It was not modified. But Poole got you to give him ad clicks by claiming they proved it.

pussycat likes this.
  16. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

That's how the game works.

17. Neophyte

18. Neophyte

19. Neophyte

20. Neophyte