1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudity at home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElizabethBrenda, Jun 16, 2020.

1. ikoquinn

ikoquinn New Member

Most of the time I am only clothed by my thin robe, which doesnt leave much to the imagination. Thankfully my kids are too young to care right now, to realize and make a big deal. But I LAO practice nudity openly, just not all the time...AND NEVER AROUND GUESTS, WHAT HAPPENS BEHINED CLOSED DOORS, stays behind closed doors.

2. Jadawin

Jadawin Trusted Member

Always nude at home i love nudism.

D.C. Barnet and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I would very much like to be nude all the time. Alas my wife is a prude. She doesn't even like it when I don't have a shirt on.

My first wife and I were naked most of the time especially when on vacation at the summer place. We would fish, hike and everything else nude.

4. Diazpedro

Diazpedro New Member

Si a mi también me gusta la desnudes en casa no le veo nada malo

This is an English only Forum, please post in English or provide an English translation. Neo

Translation: If I also like nudity at home, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2021
    Tratra2 likes this.
  5. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

We mostly in just our nylons and heels just to give the nudity an erotic feel

Dane likes this.
  6. Fnfal

Fnfal New Member

Our family are always nude xx

7. gingham

gingham Trusted.Member

[Quoted post removed by a moderator at OP's request.]

Does she go naked around your boys? Do they get erections?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2021
  8. MetaMiko

MetaMiko Trusted Member

I tend to sleep naked, so nudity is pretty much limited to nights and nighttime activities.
    Outside of sauna and the time after it, which is flimsy shower robes. There isn't much nudity in the household, outside of those things.

orly6666 likes this.
  9. 654321

654321 Account Deleted

Yes she does mostly

10. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

My wife is lewd but not quite nude. It's actually really awesome. I'm fine being naked around anybody, but my kids tend to freak out. In a few years we will have an empty nest, and I have no doubt we will be nude 100% of the time at home. We'll also have a house that smells of wet pussy. Which I am VERY much looking forward to!!

11. petersmithee8282

petersmithee8282 Trusted Member

I grew up in a nude house, pretty banal so I thought it was totally normal. Only when I got older and they became aware of friends stopping by (we finally had driver's licenses) did they make sure everyone was expected and announced.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  12. NotSoTaboo

NotSoTaboo Trusted Member

Another home nudist here. It's such a great feeling of freedom being nude around home.

13. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

I married a woman with two daughters and they were home nudists. Man, did that take me awhile to grow accustomed to that one. I have tons of humorous memories surrounding my 'breaking in period,' but I'm not sure they are appropriate here. I'm still trying to figure out the rules and all. It took me some time before I could join in comfortably and not turn bright red, but I've found life is so much more relaxing when you're naked, at least at home anyway, and it cuts way down on the amount of laundry too.

654321, Akbloke, imunderher and 4 others like this.
  14. Helreyzer

Helreyzer Trusted Member

Good lucky

15. lordjoey666

lordjoey666 Trusted.Member

I would like to practice it at home, but I'm the only one who likes to be an exhibitionist lol

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. wolffanatic

wolffanatic Trusted Member

Being nude is a natural thing. It's easy to do at home because most of us have probably been that way for a long time.

imunderher likes this.
  17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Are you speaking about yourself only? I myself "learned" to be "confident" about my body.

18. lordjoey666

lordjoey666 Trusted.Member

The only exhibitionist at home, it's me and well, lately my sister is wearing light clothes.

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  19. Daddysgirl1

Daddysgirl1 Trusted Member

I love being a home/garden nudist
    Clothes are so restricting
    I was brought up around it and it’s second nature to me
    Suppose that’s how things started ☺️

Akbloke, Brutus58 and FrankWatcher like this.
  20. Ranek81

Ranek81 Trusted Member

If nobody else is around yes then nude at home.