1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nikki Haley

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by pussycat, Feb 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Then why pray tell, did Nimrata start going by, IMS, "Nikki" when she got political aspirations? If race does not matter it is the character and the person. Why not run as Nimrata from the get go not "Nikki". Why did Piyush run as "Bobby" instead?

2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Fuck, I don't know what they are thinking "what" and "how" they are portraying themselves to be more appealing.

3. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

They realized that Ethnic names would hurt them on that side. It is that simple dude. Because the Rs are not OVERTLY racist. But their base of base is getting older and they have implicit racisms. The old "from a different Era, what can you do" thing.

I personally never said they were. But I will use my old neighbor who I keep in touch with (from my youth, her kids have not spoken to her in decades). Holocaust survivor. Camp. Numbers and all. She has said to me "Since you left Long Island a lot of BLMs have moved into the neighborhood". She lives across from my parents still. The BLMs who she does not speak to but assumes they are black or "other"? Israeli, Indian (native not dot), Indian (dot), Israeli, Israeli. Hardcore R. Parents say a lot of the older people in the area are the same. They think these NOT BLACK PEOPLE are black. And the NY district has been Red for 20 years now. I use her as someone who saw what racism gone too far does and still cant help but be that person.

Lian likes this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

This is a copy of Neo's post in MSM Fake News thread.
    It also belongs here-imho

5. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

We have enough of Neophyte's bullshit you tube blurbs in the other threads.

Not here, thank you.

Lian likes this.
  6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Nikki Haley scares the MSM.

A female Republican that may become President!!!????

What'll we do!! What'll we do!! The liberals scream.

A female HAS to be Democrat! It's the Liberal Law!

7. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Why do you always try to pretend to know what the Democrats think? They have femalr candidates, they are happy that women do it.

No, its the Republicans that seem afraid, and that say bullshit about it to hide their own fear

8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Some people have no sense of humor at all.

9. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Because its hard to know when people are joking or serious when all ypu see is what they write amd dont see their face or hear their voice

JinandBree and Dane like this.
  10. bangkok2008

bangkok2008 Trusted Member

Let’s see how it goes

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Yeah, I understand. Just remember there really isn't much I say on here that doesn't have at the least a twinge of sarcasm.

12. pussycat

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

HAHA. I said "a twinge"!

14. pussycat

And you got.....................a cringe. o_O

Dane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.