1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nikki Haley

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by pussycat, Feb 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I'm surprised nobody seems to have mentioned this before. Nikki Haley for President of the USA?

Not the worst idea I've ever heard.

Dane likes this.
  2. Lian

Lian Friendly One

If she opposes Trump, I am all in favor of her leading the Republicans. President? If she does her job, sure. She can only be better than that crazy ***hole Trump.

Carol likes this.
  3. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

She has no shot on that side. Her birth name was Nimrata Randhawa. She has the Bobby (Piyush) Jindal issue on the R national stage.

4. pussycat

So she has no shot? Is this because of a racial issue, a religious issue or a gender issue?

5. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Probably all 3, 'cause USA, "Land of the Free"

Incs, RedLion and TittyKitty like this.
  6. solid1

solid1 Account Deleted

Just running to split the vote

7. pussycat

And CNN does it again.

Don Lemon has not been on the air since Thursday, when during a discussion on CNN This Morning about the ages of politicians, he said that the 51-year-old Haley was not "in her prime." A woman, he said, was considered in her prime "in her 20s, 30s and maybe her 40s."

Yeah, that should buy a few female votes.

Haley weighed in on Lemon's remarks on Twitter.

"I've always made liberals' heads explode. They can't stand the idea of a conservative minority woman running for president," she wrote.

Good for you Nikki.

Neophyte, RedLion, Dane and 1 other person like this.
  8. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Guys will never understand women lol

9. pussycat

Sure they do.

We're something to fuck.

10. buffyfan

Problem is not JUST her age. It is that she is an OLDER, NON WHITE, Woman. She is not Nikki Haley. Haley may be her legal last name. Her maiden is a very Indian one. And her legal first is not Nikki. That is her "I am one of you cover" like Pyrush "Bobby" Jindal. She was born Nimrata Randhawa.

11. pussycat

You had a guy who's name was Barack Hussein Obama for Christ's sake, and I seem to recall he wasn't white either.
    Oh, silly me I forgot. He was a he. So it's alright, as long as it's a man?

RedLion, Dane, Lian and 1 other person like this.
  12. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Guys and logics are two different things lol, dont try to use logic on 'em (just kidding, love you guys! Except those I don't like)

pussycat likes this.
  13. buffyfan

Problem is not Gender or Race PC. What Party was he and what Party is she?

14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

True, the Republican Party is racist AND misogynistic.

15. pussycat

All the more reason why they should run her.

It's not the Republicans or the Democrats that decide elections, it's the independents.

If they run Trump, he will lose, again, and you will get Biden, again, who will die of old age, and you'll end up with Kamala Harris.

God help us all.

Dane, RedLion and Lian like this.
  16. buffyfan

So. On that. Nope. Not at all. (I) get to vote in SHOCKINGLY few Primaries. You are skipping the Primaries right to the General. She MUST clear the "Base" not the Independents. That is the current R problem in NYS. They cant get their heads out of their ass and keep putting up statewide MAGA candiates. And cant fathom how they LOSE.

Independents matter on one day. The Tuesday after the first Monday in November. Besides that? They get to tell everyone how they have "no party affiliation" and sit out the other 729 days of every election cycle.

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Republicans are not misogynistic. Republicans just want (and they have) female Reps and Senators who are sane.
    Unlike the Deomocrat female Reps and Senators (AOC, Maxine, Hillary etc. etc.).

Republicans are not racist. They want, and have, ethnic who think for themselves instead of just "going with my party".

Case in point. Thousands of Black Baptist preachers, in the pulpit, scream about the the un-Godliness of abortion.
    And then, vote for every Democrat who is in favor of free abortion to all who want it no matter the reason.

All of those ethnic preachers-- Democrats. Hypocrits to an incomprehesible level.

18. buffyfan

Bobby Jindal met all of the criteria. And faded into the sunset. Why was that?

19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Some people just don't have the "Charisma" to become popular.

Introverts pretty much never make it in the political world.

20. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

It may unfortunately be true that to succeed among people who have their heads up their own asses, you need to have your head up your own ass.

RedLion, Lian and pussycat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.