1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is Incest Cheating If You Are In A Relationship?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slangalang, Oct 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banga

Banga Trusted Member

2. Slickaf

Slickaf Trusted Member

Although I can see why you may not have guild since you care for both parties

3. Toasty Snowman

Toasty Snowman New Member

Totally cheating.

4. hornyengineer1

hornyengineer1 Trusted.Member

It’s still cheating. I used to have sex with my cousin behind my exs back. I was still being unfaithful to my ex even though it was my cousin

PlaymanX likes this.
  5. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

Sex with adults that you enjoy is never cheating. Really old concept "cheating" with regards to sex.

6. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

It is cheating regardless. When my mother and I had our second affair we were both married at the time. Once we started again we couldn't stop. Although neither of our spouses found out, it affected both our relationships. My mother's marriage deteriorated from the constant arguing and lack of sex. My marriage ended because of my lack of interest in having sex with my wife. When both out marriages ended in divorce, my mother and I knew we would never be happy with anyone else. We have been together ever since.

9angelicfem9 and Akbloke like this.
  7. Orion Drakos

Orion Drakos Account Deleted

Of course its cheating.

8. Maks33554

Maks33554 Trusted Member

It doesn't matter if it's your family member or not, sleeping with another person is cheating

9. Kybele

Kybele Trusted Member

Anything that your partner doesn't agree to in terms of the relationship is cheating.

10. Biker

Biker Trusted Member

It's undoubtedly cheating. It may be shamefully to tell your partner and ask his/her permission to incestuous intercourse. But it's ten times more disgraceful to do it without his knowledge.

11. mmhon

mmhon Trusted Member

Yes it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.