1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Is Incest Cheating If You Are In A Relationship?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slangalang, Oct 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovemydaddy660

Lovemydaddy660 Trusted.Member

Definitely cheating.

2. m2202usr

m2202usr Trusted.Member

Technically, yes.. But many people in real incest relationship either don't care or don't think so.

3. Mommylovin

Mommylovin Account Deleted

Definitely cheating

whitecoffee1 and Lovemydaddy660 like this.
  4. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Being in an open un married bi swinging family. I feel all these old world concepts of cheating are so silly when it comes to sex.

happycamper and LuckyDuck like this.
  5. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

From my personal experience yes, pretty sure every time I have cheated on a significant other including my x wife it was always with my sister

Xr4ti and whitecoffee1 like this.
  6. jizyjess

jizyjess Trusted Member

Yep

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  7. Peng

Peng Trusted Member

It really kinda is

8. Carol

Carol Trusted.Member

Adultery and incest perfect together

Slutty_Alice likes this.
  9. Dexterslab

Dexterslab Trusted Member

No, its not cheating. Its just reinforcing your bond with a family member.
    Its just like a kiss or cuddle just naked and wit your cock inside them.

Xr4ti and Odhersbala like this.
  10. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

You said many thing in short.

11. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

No, its an experienced family member teaching the art of sex to another member while enjoying the adventure

12. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Wonderful statement. "the art of SEX". Being taught to give pleasure to others and to enjoy it yourself from others without guilt

13. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I have until now avoided giving a direct answer to this thread's question of "Is Incest Cheating If You Are In A Relationship?"

In part this has been because I don't think the answer is necessarily clear-cut, and in part because I felt like I was still learning the wide variety of relationship types in which incest occurs. Several members have been instrumental in adding to that education and I thank them for posting their lives in such detail.

I will start with a definition of "Cheating":
    Cheating is when someone pursues an equivalent or greater relationship with someone without the informed consent of an existing partner.
    I feel this definition is ethically sound as well as poly-compatible.

Now I will sum up the different relationship dynamics in which I have seen incest presented:

1) Romantic partners: This is very much the closest entangled a pair can be, and as such definitely constitutes cheating if done behind another partner's back.

2) Fuckbuddy: If you're going outside an existing relationship to fill a lack in that relationship without the consent of the other person in that relationship, it's cheating.

3) Friends forever: sometimes people who are close to each other are comfortable doing things around each other that would be seen as strictly sexual by outsiders. This is a grey area, and as long as it doesn't fall into the above categories, it may not be cheating.

4) Family with benefits: for some people, sex with their family is not a case of romantic fulfillment, but merely an added level of intimacy on top of their standard family dynamic. Healthy families play together, it's just some play is more intimate than others. If it's NOT supplanting the existing relationship, I would be happy to say this is NOT cheating.

I'm sure I've missed some, but my point is that the how, when, and why are important.

I would always say it's preferable that all partners are fully informed of the nature of your relationships with others, but I think there are cases when it does not need to be considered a violation of trust.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    Dexterslab likes this.
  14. carta123

carta123 New Member

I think it's cheating unless you partner knows about it and agrees with it

15. Galusha

Galusha Account Deleted

Of course its cheating.

Carol and whitecoffee1 like this.
  16. ritoy41

ritoy41 Trusted Member

It is

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  17. Andy G

Andy G Trusted Member

Cheating is violating the rules that people in a relationship have agreed to.

So, unless they have a different "mutually agreed upon arrangement" (which is cool) then having a relationship with someone else without your partner's knowledge and consent is cheating.

In a perfect world (that doesn't exist) prior relationships with a RSO (Really Significant Other) might have "grandfather rights" in a current relationship.

My sister and I had an exclusive relationship... one that we did not really hide from our parents. We didn't do anything overt in front of them but we always did social things together, didn't date others, and they were not stupid. We were asked to find "normal relationships" (you know "imperfect ones" like most other people have).

We didn't cheat, but we got together whenever we were "in-between."

The longest relationship that I have had outside of my big sister ended because my SO thought I was in love with someone else. Not cheating physically, but mentally. I think that is a little bit of an exageration. But the bottom line is that for each of us the fact that we "had" one another as an option undoubtedly led to us looking for something better. And, since nothing could possibly be better, in a way it doomed those other efforts.

We were together exclusively a second time. That ended because she wanted a child, and as much as we both wanted to, we decided that we would be placing an unfair burden on another person if I were the biological father. Again, it was not a plan, but the fact that she knew I was "there" for her probably contributed to her decision to "take chances" with someone she probably should have known would not react the way she wanted to news of her pregnancy.

No matter, we have not deceived anyone. He knew she wanted a baby and was not on any form of birth control. In the grand scheme of things I would have loved to be the biological dad as well as the "daddy figure" but my being a brother / uncle who is always there for both of them is not a "secret" that must be kept. It is out there for the world to see. Not something that could cause harm if discovered.

Like a few coaches taught me, lining up on the numbers so you can hook in, in front of the safeties, or hook and go, running away from them to the post, isn't cheating... it's just being tactical.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    Odhersbala likes this.
  18. Synsnow

Synsnow Trusted Member

Yes it is, relationships should be based on openness and trust. That said, I have thought about it and would be likely to make an exception for my partner, so long as she told me about it and it was simply a case of satisfying a craving I would be unable to fill. Same reasoning I wouldn't deny a bisexusl partner occasional leeway with another woman.

Odhersbala likes this.
  19. Rerem25

Rerem25 Trusted Member

Yup, anything you hide from your partner that they weren't already okay with is cheating.

Odhersbala likes this.
  20. Slickaf

Slickaf Trusted Member

Definitely cheating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.