1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Having Sex During Menstruation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeroPsychoDreamer, Mar 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Gear oil and crude oil do have a distinct, somewhat sharp odor. I've never found it unpleasant . . . Probably because it (crude) was part of the great outdoors in Pennsylvania where I grew up.

2. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

That's a goal worth achieving. It is so hot, and so intimate, to share someone's blood with them. So many women find it repulsive or overly embarrassing, but I feel someone really trusts me when I can fuck them on their period, and I love seeing my cock covered in their blood as I withdraw it from them.

3. BiNdst

BiNdst Trusted Member

Back when me and my wife were dating (and actually had sex) we would all the time oh her period. She was alway hornier then.

4. Angelicfem

Angelicfem Account Deleted

It depends from woman woman woman. If the period is not painful, some women do get aroused due to the vibrations caused by cramping

5. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

That sounds like a serious health risk. I’m thinking toxic shock syndrome from tampons left inside too long. The other thing is, how do you fuck with a tampon in place?

6. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

I once fucked my GF who had forgotten she had a tampon inside. I guess the cord went into her and she just forgot it was there. I don't recall specifically what it felt like since this was a long time ago, but somewhere in the course (intercourse?) of things, we discovered it and pulled it out. We both had a pretty good laugh over it, and fortunately it didn't cause her any problems like TSS.

7. FKAPPA

FKAPPA Trusted Member

no... never in my life.... ( never by pussy sex ... if the partner agrees, i change it by oral and anal sex )

8. Fatsub

Fatsub New Member

I have experienced sex during my wife's periods twice was good and she too enjoyed it but it's too messy

HeroPsychoDreamer likes this.
  9. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Mum and aunts started this weekend and we had super sex

10. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

The wet tampon gets mashed-up, to one side, or at the terminus. She said she would just change tampons after she was finished having sex.
    Another girl friend said that menstrual intercourse prevented her from the discomfort of cramping that she normally experienced.

Dane likes this.
  11. Goliathus0001

Goliathus0001 Trusted Member

My sister & I loves it very much :)
    I like to cum inside her when she have period :)

12. SevereDeceit

SevereDeceit Trusted.Member

Some of the best sex to be had.

13. mrmr

mrmr Trusted Member

the only thing that turns me on as much as incest is sanitary pads! which is also a fetish i got from my mum

14. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Mum and aunts just started so should have red cock later

15. mrmr

mrmr Trusted Member

they use always like most uk women or something else ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.