1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Having Sex During Menstruation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeroPsychoDreamer, Mar 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeroPsychoDreamer

HeroPsychoDreamer Trusted.Member

Has anyone had sex while their partner was menstruating?

I've had the pleasure, once - an ex-girlfriend was on her period and the sex was incredible; we didn't care about the mess and we cleaned each other up afterward, but it was absolutely amazing; I've never had such a powerful orgasm, honestly. I think it had to do with being able to connect on such a level.

redfoxtail and LuckyDuck like this.
  2. HarryTheDude

HarryTheDude Trusted Member

sure :) it made her come even faster and she was few times hornier :p Okay, and i tried to impregnate her^^ sooo, one more reason to fuck her even then without Condoms :p

3. HeroPsychoDreamer

Glad to hear I'm not the only one - some people I've told give me a look like they've tasted something bad, lol

My ex also enjoyed it, if she wasn't faking it, *shrugs*

4. HarryTheDude

HarryTheDude Trusted Member

I even think that liking her was hot^^ The only Problem was, i looked like i ate an Animal alive xDDD

HeroPsychoDreamer likes this.
  5. HeroPsychoDreamer

Didn't muff my ex, only vaginal, but it did look like I had been skinned...

6. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Menstrual sex is not as good as pregnant sex, but it is hotter than regular sex. One girl could not take birth control, so we went hog-wild when her period came. . . One time (we may have had a few drinks) I wound up pouring baby oil on her stomach and breasts, then rubbing blood all over her . . Pretty hot. We fell out of bed and finished on the floor.
    I have had max sex with all of my partners during their periods. Just throw a red towel on the bed, wash the blood off of the outside of the vagina, and go for it. I would usually just suck and lick her clit for oral sex.
    This is sharing some of what makes her a sexual woman. . . I want to share this w/her because she is a sexual female!

7. Lacrimosa95

Lacrimosa95 Trusted Member

I’m hornier than usual when I’m on my period so I’m in the mood for some dick regardless. Having sex while on your period is an amazing feeling.

8. HeroPsychoDreamer

I posted this so that guys can get used to the idea that it's not something filthy or weird or whatever, and I'm glad to see the responses so far - very cool to hear from a lady that we're not nuts for enjoying it, thanks. :)

LuckyDuck and D.C. Barnet like this.
  9. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

God yes we can so relate to this. I was trained in the use of inserting and retracting tampons, I simply adore sex during their periods. The whole aroma turns me on and both are extra hornier during it.

10. TommyW

TommyW Trusted Member

My GF and I couldn't care less during her red days. It may take an extra towel on bed and a little shower afterwards - but that's more than worth it.

11. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Totally agree here

12. CabinCruiser

CabinCruiser Trusted Member

It's easier to wash off than 75W-90 and doesn't smell nearly as bad. So what's the big deal?

13. Made for Incest

Made for Incest Trusted Member

in this days I'm hornier than normal

14. HeroPsychoDreamer

No big deal at all, that's the point of my post, :D

15. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

Aunts and and Cousins periods have just started so I will be in big demand for next few days

mmnazixmm and HeroPsychoDreamer like this.
  16. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

I had a partner who would leave the tampon inside during intercourse. When I found out, I had her remove it. I found the idea of it gross. Blood = natural. Tampon + blood + seamen = gross! (I realize this is totally subjective, but bloody tampon sex is disgusting to me. Let it flow!)
    She had been doing this w/other partners. I was the first one to object to it.

17. lptex

lptex Trusted Member

My experience is that the ladies are more horny during menstruation. For me it is zero problem to have sex with the lady during the period, only benefits.

18. Lovemydaddy660

Lovemydaddy660 Trusted.Member

I've always wanted to fuck during that time of the month... hmm ... goals, lol

Luv2face, PlaymanX, orly6666 and 4 others like this.
  19. Labialuvva

Labialuvva Trusted Member

Its my favourite lol. The texture inside the pussy is just so different!! It’s lovely!!

20. Made for Incest

Made for Incest Trusted Member

Yes, it is same at me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.