1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ever been caught masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mf_naughty, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Bigbadjohn

Bigbadjohn Trusted Member

Not caught jerking but my mom found her panties under my bed which I had cum in the night before. The next day they were gone and a couple days later I found them washed and back in her panty drawer. She never said anything to me about it but I find it kind of arousing that she knows

2. Nudistflash

Nudistflash Trusted Member

I’ve been an exhibitionist as long as I can remember. I never jerked off deliberately in the living room when they were in there or anything, but mom and dad both definitely caught me masturbating. Dad saw me cum. They finally gave up trying to correct me when they realized my brain was just set up like that.

3. tanya89

tanya89 Trusted Member

Many time from when I was younger by my mom I use to like rubbing against my body pillow at night , use to like to be in the back seat of my jeep and park in a busy mall then would hop in the back seat and start touching myself in hopes of being seen or caught was many time would leave the window a bit open incase the person who saw said anything a few made comments some flirted but only one asked to join me in atleast 20 ish times I did it . And I did invite him in this was obviously before the pandemic

4. Zindis00

Zindis00 Trusted Member

not caught jerking, but my mom found my cloth handkerchief "used" . She never said anything but from that moment she knew what i was doing in my bed... obviously this made me fantasize a lot ...

GentlyIntense likes this.
  5. iop80iop

iop80iop Trusted Member

I don't think so

6. jonydeep

jonydeep Trusted Member

caugh masturbating not, but walk across the house with pants and no underwear often. and sometime make an atraction to mom.

Elisabeth Jung likes this.
  7. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Trusted.Member

Check! I have been caught by my sister. Due to forum rules I cannot say more than that.

8. Hanzzz

Hanzzz Trusted Member

Yes to my mom

daddysecret likes this.
  9. Gaj

Gaj Trusted Member

Funnily enough, my sister walked in on me wanking when I was about XX. She didn't see anything because I was under the covers, but it was obvious from my reaction what had been going on, and obvious from her reaction she knew what had been going on!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2020
    Poplop, GentlyIntense and Brutus58 like this.
  10. x99

x99 Trusted Member

my 22yr old daughter saw me playing with my dick in the shower while walking past one morning. I had the bathroom door open and wasn't jerking as such but washing and playing a bit. I didn't hear her and she was going to the toilet. Another time she called out 'morning dad' before walking past to the toilet.

11. Detroit 313

Detroit 313 Trusted Member

My mom walked in on me and I kept going as I looked her in her eyes she said sorry and smiled and turned around and walked out I came so hard I wish she would've seen me cum....

Crish, Poplop, GentlyIntense and 2 others like this.
  12. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

My cousin sister caught Me and my cousin brother's son whe we doing that,, she told my mother

GentlyIntense and GreenShark84 like this.
  13. GreenShark84

GreenShark84 Trusted Member

How did your mother react?

Odhersbala likes this.
  14. Odhersbala

When me and my mother alon she told me its ok every boy doing this at this age, here i confess, me and my mother engaged in sexual relationship after that accident

15. GreenShark84

GreenShark84 Trusted Member

Damn that's hot.

Grauer and Odhersbala like this.
  16. onjionn

onjionn Trusted Member

caught akward moment

Odhersbala likes this.
  17. Odhersbala

I think it was awkward moment that time but late l gain much more in my life, thanks

18. 99Giorgio

99Giorgio Trusted Member

i have been caught several times by my mother and i was excited and embarassed at the same time

Poplop, GentlyIntense, bdpaul and 2 others like this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

20. bdpaul

bdpaul Trusted Member

I like it when my family catch me masturbating myself somethimes in moms, daughter or sister lingerie, or when they help me cumming.

Annie Leonhart and GentlyIntense like this.