1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ever been caught masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mf_naughty, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Mark1965

Mark1965 Trusted Member

Jerkin off in the tub and my sister walked in

nylontabooboy likes this.
  2. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

My adoptive mom used to catch me all the time, but she never jumped on it. :mad:

My wife catches me all the time and DOES jump on it! :D

My daughter has caught me twice and acted like she didn't have a clue. :(

No one else has caught me except Jesus. But he just likes to watch. ;)

Poplop and Hal like this.
  3. Amtor

Amtor Account Deleted

Lol

4. No-name

No-name Trusted Member

I never got caught but i would like to get caught by my mom or sis

5. Brownbuckeye

Brownbuckeye Trusted Member

Got walked in on once by my dad, it was rlly awkward

6. nylontabooboy

nylontabooboy Trusted.Member

So update

My oldest daughter come up to me this evening and asked me straight out if she could give me a blowjob, and grabbed my cock under the table. I mean not the kinda grab you give like your feeling but the kind of grab you slip your hand down the pants and grab the cock grab as she did my cock sprang to life and began swelling in her small manicured hand it felt so damn good. All I could think was fuck yes please but my wife was literally 20 feet away in the living room watching one of her regular shows on the PVR she had recorded the week before. So when I could get my barring I said but mum is right there. She winked at me placed her finger over my lips signaling me to be quiet. I nodded and watched her unzip my pants pull my now aching cock from my pants trace the head with her finger lick the pre-cum that was now oozing with intense anticipation of what’s about to happen. At this point I wasn’t even thinking about anything else but my gorgeous daughter on her nylon knees and sexy red lacy bra I could see beneath her practically see through t-shirt bouncing away as she bobbed up and down on my cock. She would look up and lock eyes with me every once in awhile and she knew this drove me nuts as I could see the pure love and lust in her eyes as she continues to make love to my hard cock with her lips and tongue as she swirled her soft velvety tongue around the head of my cock. My heart was absolutely pounding at this point praying to god we didn’t get caught. No sooner did that thought pass I look up from my sexy daughters face to see my other daughter there on her knees watching us and sucking off our son. All I could think is holy shit am I seeing this like really really or am I imagining this. Then we hear my wife stir and stand up as did my kids with all that was going on I mean wow it was a beautiful sight for sure but even though my other daughter and son took off like a bat out of hell thinking to myself I really need to find out more on those two how long it’s been happening etc. but anyway back to my eldest daughter still slurping and stroking my cock like it was her bitch. It felt so damn good the closer my wife got the more excited we both got but to our surprise she went the other way and my daughter just continues to suck me with all the skills that she had learned from previous times we played. I could feel myself getting close and whispered “baby I’m gonna cum do you want me to keep going or do you want me to cum on your face?” Her lips made a soft pop noise as she came off me momentarily to say no daddy I want you to cum on my pussy so when I pull my panties up I can keep your hot cum where I want to have it tonight. My eyebrows lifted in complete shock and I mean I can’t say no it’s been a dream of mine to cum in my daughter so this was close enough and so I agreed. My balls began to tighten in her soft hand as she massaged them continuing to suck me I whispered ready? She moaned mmmhmmm while she pulled my cock out of her mouth stood up revealing she was wearing my nylons I had bought for her to wear for this weekend and she definitely didn’t disappoint. I feel her hand start stroking my cock and the cum just started coating her bald pussy. Seeing it slash and run down into the folds of her pussy I had another orgasm that shook me to the core and my knees even wobbled. My daughter giggled with delight finished me off with a small lick and suck to get the remaining cum out of me. While I tried to catch my breath she bent over and rubbed the head of my cock over her soaking wet pussy down the folds over her clit and she quivered while she bit her lips. After this she pulled up her matching red lace cheekies up soaking them immediately as she patted her groin where most of my cum shot over and I could hear it slap.

Elisabeth Jung, Poplop, liewe and 2 others like this.
  7. nylontabooboy

Part 2
    My daughter then leant over kisses my so hot and hard and as she lifted her head back up my wife walks in days so what you two been up to. My face still flush I just said meh just getting snuggles from our daughter before she heads up to her room to watch a movie. My wife is not a stupid woman by any means I mean she could smell cum a mile away. But never said a word. Just said oh ok honey care to join me watching tv ? I gave her a loving look and said ok honey be right there. Thankfully the table still covers my naked cock and unzipped pants. She said ok I’ll be waiting don’t be too long and blows me a kiss walking out of the room. I whispered to my daughter that was so fucking close. She smiles and say I know daddy but that’s what makes it so much fun. Bet you can’t wait to put that big hard daddy cock inside your daughter now though hey daddy. My entire body got shivers and I said baby I already fantasize about you and your sister. And what your younger sister and brother did was one of my other fantasy’s that I can ironically check off the list but I will be following up with that one after tonight. So I asked her did you know about them.? She nodded and said daddy mum was the one that caught them before and scolded them for doing it saying your father would kill them if he was to know and catch them. But I know better don’t i daddy ! I said to her baby I would never do that but now I know I am gonna go up and ask them. Before I could stand up she pushed her sexy little nylon clad toes into my nose and rested it on my face while she wiggled her toes which got me hard again. It’s like she knows every button to push without me telling her. She said love my feet don’t you daddy !?? I softly moaned in pleasure saying oh my god yes baby I have wanked off just from liking you wearing nylons and stockings for me. So she smiled and stood up saying i know I just wanted to hear you say it daddy after all I am a daddy’s girl. And by the way daddy you still owe me that mold. I said baby no time like the present as I stood up with my cock swinging about like a flag pole. She took me by the cock led me

8. nylontabooboy

Part 3
    upstairs to her room while we past my sons room I could hear the other daughters voice moaning yes bro yes cum for me while I suck you off. As I got to my eldest daughters room I heard my son groan her name and her moaning happily as he emptied his load. My cock was now so hard I doubt I could make it go down. So as we enter my daughters room I could see the kit laid out and ready. My daughter began making the molding solution mixing it together until it was ready and instructed me to push my cock in as deep as I could to the cup it was in and to not move as it would mess the mold up. Such a weird feeling while I felt it began to harden up after about 5-7 minutes. I could see my daughter getting undressed out of the outfit she had on taking the cum soaked panties off lick them and toss them into the laundry then she grabbed a pair of my wife’s crotch less panties slip them up making sure each pussy lip was in the perfect spot. Before stroking back over to me asking think it’s done yet daddy. I said I really don’t know baby my cock it’s so hard and excited I can’t think about anything other than bending you over licking that sweet tasting pussy you have make you squirt in my mouth then fuck the ass off you !! “Daddy! “ she squeals happily and as she got up to me she twisted the mold popping it off my cock checking out the mod for any defects or cracks. Happy with the results she mixed up the secondary molding liquid which smelt like silicone into the mold my cock made and pushed the vibrator part inside of the end just far enough to have just the button part sticking out and placed it on the table beside her bed. She skipped back over to me she turned around sat on my cock making sure it slipped in between her lips. Fuck she was so damn wet and hot I wanted to just push myself inside of her but I did promise I’d wait until she was ready but that moan was so hot and erotic sounding I could help it I pushed my head in only and she immediately gripped it with her Pussy and goosebumps covered her entire body as she quickly slipped off and said “ daddy as much as I desperately want this and you I want that big cock of yours inside me after I have trained Myself to fit you but... daddy !? I said yes baby “ can you do that again to me please I just want to feel you for real before I push that replica inside me. But not to far I don’t want you to see me hurt as it breaks my cherry. “ baby I said I would be honored and the luckiest daddy ever. “Really daddy really ? “ yes baby ! As I said this my cock slide inside of her until I felt her clench in pain. I panicked said baby are you ok biting her lip she painfully whispers mmhmmm and forced her pussy down on top of my 9 inch cock when I could see blood trickling down my shaft onto my balls. Began to cry as I knew my innocent baby girl has just offered my the most precious gift a woman could ever give a man. She began to relax as she wrapped her arms around my neck and starts to French kiss me furiously as I could feel the warmth oozing from her she was actually Cumming and bleeding. I was in heaven right now and I told her baby I’m gonna cum you need to jump off as I don’t want to make you pregnant happily she stood up and I wanked my cum all over her ass and stocking legs moaning and panting. She continued to kiss me passionately. After our kiss broke she confessed that this was her plan all along as she didn’t want a plastic daddy cock to pop her. Abs you know I can not blame her for that. As I stood up and put my cock back into my pants and zip up I hear my sons door open and footsteps coming this way which I assumed was my son to brag but nope it was my younger daughter all sweaty and covered in cum on her face in her hair her chest.

9. nylontabooboy

Part 4
    Mind you she was only wearing a see through babydoll hair in pigtails with feathery hair ties in them and light blue stay up thigh highs. She comes up to us smiling and said so daddy how was she ? Did she make you cum as hard as I do or mum ? I gasped and said sweetie yes she made me cum very hard but each of you make me feel incredibly sexy and wanted. She happily sighed using her middle finger to wipe what was left of my sons spunk off her lips and eat it. Saying I know daddy we just love to make you happy. But daddy you aren’t mad that I was with my brother ? I said sweetie no never how could i be. I still fuck my sister and we started off the same way as you two did but do me a favor next time you have the urge to suck him off do it I front of me so I can fuck her at the same time. She smiles and said uhh daddy you are the best and gives me a long kiss and hug and skipped out of my daughters room. As I began to leave her room as well my daughter grabs my shirt pulls me back in to her kisses me hard again slaps my ass and said damn daddy. As the kids began to get ready for bed I sent the girls a text message stating “ girls I want to take you both shopping for some lingerie and heels when is a good day to go.? “ my eldest daughter got back to me first and said well when’s mummy going out ? We can go then. I replied well she’s got a meeting with a client this Friday I believe it’s gonna be most of the day. My eldest daughter replies that would work for her perfectly. Since Friday was only 24 hours away. Then my phone chimed again this time my younger Daughter messaged me anytime daddy no just have to shave my Pusey and legs first as I want to give you a good show in the store daddy !! Mind blown ! My daughter is damn kinky ! So I replied this Friday sweetie when mummy’s out with her client meeting that’s gonna be mostly the day. She replied perfect i want you to see how sexy I’ll look in them all before I get my turn like sis did this evening I’m so jealous !” Replied sweetie you always look sexy and have gorgeous eyes blonde hair sexy long slender legs that look exquisite in stockings and high heels and your body is to die for. She replies awwwe daddy you make me blush! Ok goodnight daddy see you then. Hearts just pounding right now I finally fucked my eldest daughter and she wanted me not me asking. Little time passed and I get one last message from my eldest daughter but no words were in it just a small video of her sliding her new cock toy of me inside of herself moaning oh daddy yes fuck me fuck me so hard deeper yes uuuhhnn and i see her cream just oozing out of her love hole and the video cuts off. Immediately I saved the video to my secret folder on my iPhone and password lock it. Before heading back downstairs to my wife I get myself together spray some of her favorite cologne on and as I get to the living room there she was sleeping with a blanket in the chair with an empty bottle of red wine on the table beside her tv on some infomercial selling some spray that fixes leaks on any surface. Slowly I picked my sexy wifey up into my arms. Her perfume and scent were so intoxicating I kissed her stomach and pussy over her dress which how I was carrying her showed off her well sculpted ass covered by lacy panties and my favorite pink nylons. I could help but adore her she makes my world. As I began to climb the stairs to our bedroom my son walks out of his room dick still out wandering to the bathroom when he sees us. He stopped and abs said wow mum is hot as fuck I can see her pussy though her panties!! Son I say as much as I’d love to talk Mums not gonna sleep long if I keep holding her in my arms. As I continue onward to my room I glance back a see my son lol stroke his cock which I think is about the same size as mine looking at his mum. I place my wife into our queen size bed laying her legs out straight I begin to slowly take my wife’s dress off as not to wake her I remove her peep toe heels off her she never wore a bra when she was at home so it’s not a wonder why my son stares are at her tits and then disappears shortly there after.

10. nylontabooboy

Part 5
    As I get her last heel off she speaks in her sleep and I barely heard her but she didn’t mistake what she said which was our daughter seen you jerking off yesterday and fell back asleep.I whisper I know goddess I already spoken to her about it and apologized to her for it. Mumbles it’s good honey you have a beautiful cock I’m sure one day she’ll see it again and with that I kissed my wife held her in my arms and passed out together with the biggest smile on my face

11. nylontabooboy

So update

my daughter woke me up today with my cock
    In her mouth slurping and sucking me off to a nice morning wood cum in her mouth. I couldn’t help but moan loudly as she smiled and cooed at me for making her daddy cum for her. She licked the rest of my cum off her lips and gave me a big good morning daddy kiss abs sauntered off wearing nothing more than satin and sexy purple nylons. I guess I’m in for an interesting day today.......

12. houSe_BP

houSe_BP Trusted Member

I actually have never been caught... And wouldn't really want to. However I would love to catch someone doing it.

nylontabooboy likes this.
  13. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

I used to wait till I knew my son would be masturbating it was easy to tell as a pair of my panties would be missing from the laundry or he had been talking and joking about sex I would listen to hear the tell tale sounds then loudly start to the shower slowly undress in my room walk across the landing naked taking my time and bending down ass pointed to his room , knowing he was watching and jerking leaving the bathroom door ajar I would shower and play a little and imagine what he was doing. It would always result in my panties reappearing back in the laundry but very wet and sticky

14. badboy133

badboy133 Account Deleted

yeah my ex girlfriends mother funny thing was she just stood there watching me till i finished

15. badboy133

badboy133 Account Deleted

Wish i had a mother like you

16. Austin thomas

Austin thomas Trusted Member

Once I was wanking using one of my moms thongs in my room, she opened the door I quickly threw tho covers over, she didn’t see anything but I guess she guessed what I was doing, luckily she definitely didn’t see her panties, would have been hard to explain.

Poplop and Kriscbiuk like this.
  17. strangerknocking

strangerknocking Account Deleted

caught by my daughter.

18. Fireboxer

Fireboxer Trusted Member

By mom [edit]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2021
  19. GamerBoy

GamerBoy Account Deleted

By sister and best friends mom

20. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

it sounds like your family has a lot of experience. Will you type it all up one day? Or as much as you can. We would love to hear about it!