1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

2. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

3. slisse

Welcome to IB.

4. ironwolf88

ironwolf88 Trusted Member

hi my name is ironwolf new to the site born in ireland raised in the states never married no kids just broke into my 30's ive spent most of my life in the military now i do tattoos and woodwork but i have a passion for just drawing most of the time anyways it is good to meet you all

Heyall likes this.
  5. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

6. Andymagz7

Andymagz7 Account Deleted

Hi all ,
    UK male here, open minded
    Found you guys by accident :)

Heyall likes this.
  7. Wade Cobb

Wade Cobb Account Deleted

I like your style;)

8. vidal187

vidal187 Trusted Member

Had a great experience with sis when younger. Have been interested in it ever since.

9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi vidal187, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

10. yeeyeebois

yeeyeebois New Member

Yes sir

11. slisse

Welcome to IB.

12. Jordan Trolinger

Jordan Trolinger Trusted Member

Hey everyone. 30 yr old male from Missouri here. Not active in the lifestyle but interested in the fantasy and peoples experiences and open to rp any scenario. Glad to meet you all

connectedkc likes this.
  13. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jordan Trolinger, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

14. bearvan

bearvan Trusted Member

Hi everyone,

I'm a 51 yr old Male who lives in the Uk.

I have had a deep desire to seduce my Mom since I was a teen, when I started to masturbate I used to imagine my Mom walking in on me and just taking charge, of course it never happened and I was too afraid to even try.

I've been married now for 30 years, unfortunately my wife is rather a prude when it comes to sex, so asking her to roleplay is out of the question. I have a 19 yr old daughter and recently I have been looking at her differently, she has never had a boyfriend and we have a very close relationship, but again I am too afraid to mention anything about incest with her.

I'm glad to have found this site and just open up about my own desires and share them with like minded people.

connectedkc likes this.
  15. slisse

Welcome to IB.

16. bigAge

bigAge Trusted Member

I am a canadian 20 yo lurker i love the stories and discussion, the taboo is intriguing and hot

17. slisse

Welcome to IB.

18. BareE

BareE Trusted Member

New as of 6-10. I was told about this site through another forum. Have been a lover, fantasy only, of incest for probably 55 of my 66 years. Did fantasize about doing it in real life many years ago but it has never happened. I live a nudist lifestyle and am able to enjoy the great outdoors nude most of the time at home, weather permitting and living in a state where public nudity is legal in most areas, I do not worry about being arrested or fined.
    Looking forward to getting to know others and exploring this site

19. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

BareE likes this.
  20. CEvery

CEvery Trusted Member

Hey, new here. Male in my mid 30's from the PNW. I've had an incest kink for as long as I can remember. Sadly never had an outlet for it. I like the idea, but never had anyone to try it with. what else to write...I guess I prefer bro/sis. might be willing to try some role play online, never done that before. I find twincest really hot. Don't know what else to put here. See everyone around.