1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anyone Masturbate at Work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HornyBiLady, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Josh5212

Josh5212 Trusted Member

Every now and again. But don't get the urge that often
    Ya but not too many times

2. Kando

Kando Trusted Member

Indeed. Every job, lol. Bathroom breaks! Sometimes if I'm dozing off at work, I'll run to the bathroom and rub one out to wake up. Plus now that I work from home, I can wank all day!

3. CoffeSnoof

CoffeSnoof New Member

Guilty haha

lbaker likes this.
  4. Evo9MRMB

Evo9MRMB Trusted Member

I did once. Was a perfect storm of being in the right mood, right eye candy, and bad enough day to need some stress relief.

5. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

I do maybe once a week? Sometimes it just helps clears my head and helps me focus on work

6. Romperfun

Romperfun Trusted Member

sometimes the need to get off is too much to contain, so a bit of at work relief happens from time to time,,,,,

lbaker likes this.
  7. JustinCredible

JustinCredible Trusted Member

8. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

Try it out

9. zen2012

zen2012 Trusted Member

I have :) a few times. For me it’s really fun

KUKI 27 likes this.
  10. KUKI 27

KUKI 27 Account Deleted

i have in the past not anymore

11. W. Krivka

W. Krivka Trusted Member

I did, I worked in health care and would go into the bathroom and play with my penis and take a picture of myself in the mirror, thinking of some of the nurses, all the wile hustle and bustle outside the door.

Lolimsa likes this.
  12. DanieGirl

DanieGirl Trusted.Member

I used to work in a hotel and sometimes a couple would rent a room for only a few hours, or someone would call a prostitute. Sometimes (depending on the people and the situation) thinking about what they were doing got me all hot and bothered, enough to make a quick withdrawal to the back office necessary :p

13. CoffeSnoof

CoffeSnoof New Member

What is it about hotels? I swear they are made for sex. Everytime I have ever stayed in one, I practically rip my clothes off as soon as I get into the room. Even if I am by myself!

14. DanieGirl

DanieGirl Trusted.Member

It's just knowing what goes on in those places I guess. If I ever suspected hot people might be having sex in the library I now work at that would turn me on as well, but that doesn't seem to be the case unfortunately XD

FrankWatcher likes this.
  15. Hooptieman

Hooptieman Account Deleted

I stay in lots of hotels for work and do the same thing, as soon as I get in the room I'm naked and turned on. Hotels are crazy like that

FrankWatcher, Lolimsa and JoshuaMN like this.
  16. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

for years i worked on the road and stayed in hundreds of hotels/motels. I loved being naked in them. Partly thinking about what may have happened in the past partly knowing that every person who stayed their after me would unknowingly be in the same room i was naked, masturbated in. blew my load on many different surfaces over the years ;) If those rooms walls could talk the stories would be crazy I'm sure

Kando, FrankWatcher and Lolimsa like this.
  17. Romperfun

Romperfun Trusted Member

My sister inlaw admitted to me one drunken night she keeps a vibe and dildo in her desk at work for just this need

Brutus58, Incs and JoshuaMN like this.
  18. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Yeah, I agree, there is something about hotel rooms that make my clothes fall off and inspire the desire to do naughty, very naughty, things. Have done my share of those, alone and accompanied, over the years.

When they shine the infrared light (or whatever is used) around hotel rooms the splashes of bodily fluids that often turn up are all over the place. Apparently we're not alone.

It's been awhile since I've been in a library, but I remember them being hot beds of sexual tension back when I was in university. Studying was just a pretext for hunting for sex partners. I can't say I did anything naughtier than perhaps some masturbation in libraries, but I've seen some pretty hot videos of what some people do in libraries.

Wander out and about among the stacks and you might be surprised what you find.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2021
    Romperfun, Incs and JoshuaMN like this.
  19. lovefeetmom

lovefeetmom Trusted Member

never at work but i did it in a gym :rolleyes:

20. DanieGirl

DanieGirl Trusted.Member

Hahaha, true, but there's a big difference between university libraries and municipal libraries in my experience ;)

Brutus58 and FrankWatcher like this.