1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anyone Masturbate at Work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HornyBiLady, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Gfsbgukvs45678!

Gfsbgukvs45678! Trusted Member

I have in multiple occasions

2. Gharblad

Gharblad Trusted Member

Come on, during WFH, who hasn't?

imunderher likes this.
  3. StassjaQ

StassjaQ Account Deleted

Hahahaha. I love this question. From when I was working my first crappy job as a teen, I have always rubbed one out at least one time per job (there have been several). I have a coworker who is a periodic boy-toy, and I love nothing more than taking a bathroom break, jilling myself crazy, taking a pic of the resulting creamy goodness, then texting it to him while he's at his desk, slaving away. I know it drives him nuts, the poor boy. And as soon as I text the pic, I'm basically dripping till work's over and I can stop by his house...just to borrow a cup of sugar or something. For the frosting.

4. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

Have done it at school and uni and do it at work now too

StassjaQ likes this.
  5. deviantdan

deviantdan Account Deleted

Not in my current role, but pretty convinced I've done it in all my previous roles. Generally thinking about a particularly foxy coworker I'm sure. Maybe that says more about my current coworkers..

6. old_man_punk

old_man_punk Trusted Member

I work in a room full of security cameras so it’s really hard to but I have been able to a few times by scooting far under my desk.

7. Enrunnar

Enrunnar Trusted Member

All the time

8. Buttersauce

Buttersauce Trusted Member

I’ve done it in the bathroom a few times

9. Rae Somerton

Rae Somerton Trusted Member

Regularly on my lunch break.
    It's do exciting to be there leant back, knees apart, eyes closed whilst there's someone in the stall next to me.

imunderher and Gipsydanger42 like this.
  10. Slanty101

Slanty101 Trusted Member

I have done it few times

11. Maestro

Maestro Trusted Member

Haha for sure!

12. Daddysgirl1

Daddysgirl1 Trusted Member

Often, it’s usually the only way to get through my day. Plus imagining all the men in there using me turns me on so much.

Gipsydanger42 likes this.
  13. Helladios

Helladios Trusted Member

I had a friend who used to connect with me on Skype, from her desk (secretary). Everything very proper, but she would always sit a little "carelessly" and I would get a hardon, which she saw when I occasionally lowered the cam (I was home). After about 20 minutes, or longer, of very intense viewing (she has wonderful long legs and wore a mini), she would get up to go to the toilet, and I would call her on the phone. She had the most intense orgasms!!!

14. Sexytoes2517

Sexytoes2517 Account Deleted

I do every day I’m at work!

15. Texasuser1000

Texasuser1000 Trusted Member

Yes. On three different occassions. Once at a theme park I worked at. I was opening one morning and was there about an hour before anyone else so I took a two minutes for a quick one.

Another time I was working late on Sunday finishing a project for Monday. The office was empty so I step into a closet.

I had a blonde, very sexual friend who liked to play on the phone. She semds me an email one day "call me" is all it says.

She proceeds to tell me that she is at her desk, in her office with door closed fingering herself and starts talking very dirty.

I had to take a break out to my car for privacy. Thank goodness where I parked had blocked views. She was intense.

16. Milian Bartels

Milian Bartels Trusted Member

Yeah, so im working in a hotel and i was supposed to check some rooms if they are clean. Then i got horny and masturbated in the hotel room

17. Sokrates

Sokrates Account Deleted

No i have never done that.

18. Mouth0

Mouth0 Trusted Member

Yes I do. The thrill of it makes me cum so hard.

19. M-thor

M-thor Trusted Member

Yes all the time. I love jacking off in New places. When traveling, visiting friends and just anywhere!

20. taboodreams4me

taboodreams4me Trusted.Member

Yes. I have an office and most of my staff works outside of the office. Often have time to myself but never know when someone might come through the door!