1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MasterKC, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proud Daddy

Proud Daddy Account Deleted

Gotta say my girl is mad for the "Phat Daddy dick in my butt pls?" All the time..Not that i mind ;)

2. Dean W.

Dean W. Account Deleted

I find incest and anal very appealing, though I likely will never engage in a real incestuous relationship.

3. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

I have found that some do and some don't. Of the ones that do, some love it and some do it out of a sense of duty or expectation and don't really enjoy the act. Personally if the later is the case, I respect their feelings and desist. After all, sex is supposed to be pleasurable for everyone involved.

4. hagbard

hagbard Trusted Member

I love it specially with older women , I feel that I dominate my partner when I do it

5. Mari

Mari Trusted Member

Anal sex for me is the main one. I easily get anal orgasms, unlike vaginal orgasms. I haven't had cum in my pussy in 10 years...

6. Proud Daddy

Proud Daddy Account Deleted

Oh ?? :) xxx

LoveSister'sPanties likes this.
  7. myswingermom76

myswingermom76 Trusted.Member

i love put my big hard dick in ass off bbws

GentlyIntense likes this.
  8. Mot

Mot Trusted.Member

Best part of anal is the tightness and then the clean up

GentlyIntense and LuckyDuck like this.
  9. Kriscbiuk

Kriscbiuk Trusted Member

My sister generally prefers anal these days. And i have no complaints about that!!!

10. ZooNinja

ZooNinja Trusted Member

I'm always up to give or take anal

11. ICum2Mom&Sis

ICum2Mom&Sis New Member

I've never tried anal. My first fiance [edit] would never even consider letting me try it. I think about it in more of a fantasy perspective as, in reality, the poop chute is, well, just that-a sewage line. If I were to do a woman anally, it would involve doing a flush and cleansing first. I don't get excited thinking of extracting my penis from a woman's anus covered in feces. Really not a turn-on. I do like doggy style and have often thought about anal while fucking from this position.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2020
  12. Daddywants

Daddywants Trusted Member

I am not particularly fond of anal but my daughter and I tried it mainly as a “Why do guys like anal so much and do you want to try it?” thing. For our first time we used doggy position with her knees a little spread, from my experiences, this is the easiest and most comfortable position for a partner who has never tried anal before. Afterwards she said it was a little uncomfortable at first but she enjoyed it towards the end. She especially liked feeling me go soft inside her. She said she would definitely like to do it again and it became her go to safe sex act with her future boyfriends.

13. kedder

kedder Trusted Member

Anal is great

14. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

I prefer to stick my cock into a girl's pussy, but anal is fine too.

Also I have started to become curious how it would feel to actually have a cock in my asshole.

But that would be something like a "one-night-stand", just to find out "how".

15. obviousmontana

obviousmontana Trusted Member

For me, the incest fantasy becomes even more hot when its coupled with Anal, as in even extra taboo. Not sure if this is common with others though!

16. bdamage

bdamage Account Deleted

I personally agree. Anal sex has always been a big part of my fantasies with mom

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2020
  17. JustABigPerv

JustABigPerv Trusted Member

There is nothing better then looking in your girls eyes while slowly pushing your dick in her ass!
    Easily one of my favorite things.

18. MixedFreak21

MixedFreak21 Trusted Member

I love incest and anal everything

GentlyIntense and Brutus58 like this.
  19. Carlmoc

Carlmoc Trusted Member

I love anal with mature mom

20. pj73nicks

pj73nicks Trusted.Member

Agreed. Carole and Joanne , 68 and 55, have both gotten more into anal as they age. It’s wonderful

D.C. Barnet and GentlyIntense like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.