1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MasterKC, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigIrishman

BigIrishman Account Deleted

For the comments about going from ass to pussy.... Some women have said no and some have swapped themselves without a second thought. Never heard anything happen from cross contamination but at the same time always respect the woman's requests. Ass to pussy and ass to mouth is so fucking hot

2. orly6666

orly6666 Trusted.Member

Yeah, coconut oil is my favourite for anal play as well, I use 3 parts coconut oil and 1 part water based lube, makes it very slippery. I didn't know about it killing things, good to know.
    BTW, i sure wish you were my sister or daughter, you hace have a great attitude sexually:)

GentlyIntense and BigIrishman like this.
  3. IrishRon

IrishRon Trusted Member

We love anal here but must try the coconut oil

GentlyIntense likes this.
  4. warrenmaker

warrenmaker Trusted Member

It’s too much work

5. BigIrishman

BigIrishman Account Deleted

Different folks different strokes. All about what you can enjoy mutually. If it took hours of foreplay to prepare her I'd still do it cause I enjoy it so much.

PaulKelly14 likes this.
  6. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

Anal is like the first time every time

7. Shane69

Shane69 Trusted.Member

Likewise!

GentlyIntense and whitecoffee1 like this.
  8. vijaya

vijaya Trusted.Member

they are sweet hearted and like their sweet anal holes !

D.C. Barnet and GentlyIntense like this.
  9. hmble

hmble Trusted Member

I want my wife to try

10. Obscure

Obscure Trusted Member

Well, just some precisions. I can say I'm becoming kind of expert in anal, and no doggy style isn't confortable, they have to keep the position, and angle not perfect, especially if you have 2 body size very different... For the girls, the best, to start actually, is to lay down on belly. Easy to relax, dick go easy too without curve. One another good is on the side, like this, you can touch her pussy in the same time without asking her to move.

BTW, if your partner has a good nutrition routine, I can assure you no problem of shit on your dick, even in you go balls deep. Srly, it happens to me, like 2-3% times. And just a bit. Anyway, pussy or ass we go shower after, change nothing for us.

We NEVER use lub or cleaning before. She is 90% of the time ready for anal, and srly, I just split a bit on my dick, and in her anus and I go in like butter. But, this part I can understand it can be different for every women. We are experienced now, even if at the beginning it was pretty easy too ^^

11. luckyfucker

luckyfucker Trusted.Member

All of us love anal in this house. And being bi I adore it

12. Toni Danza

Toni Danza Trusted Member

Total anal incest Fan.

13. Paterin

Paterin Trusted Member

I love anal and have for most of my sex life. I knew early that I couldn't get pregnant that way so, I tried it early on. After the initial discomfort and a little pain, it started feeling better and better each time and I grew to love having my ass pounded! So, I've been an anal gal since very early on. When I became fully active with my son, I initially would only let him do me anally. This was from a weird, moral belief I had at the time that as long as I only let him do me in the ass, I wasn't really taking his virginity and not having "true intercourse." LOL This was when it was all new and my mind was everywhere trying to mitigate the situation. Maybe if I'm only letting him have me anally and not vaginally, I'm not totally disrespecting my husband. LOL such were my worries at the time. It did work out perfectly though because my husband was very large and, well, I was used to and loved his huge cock. My son is pretty standard issue, a nice thick 6 inch one that fits inside my ass perfectly! Oh, and for those that don't know, if you are ever brought to orgasm from good anal sex, it is freaking amazing!

14. Tess

Tess Account Deleted

I love it, lot of lube and go!

15. Ranek81

Ranek81 Trusted Member

Did had anal with cousin a while ago.

DannyCat19 likes this.
  16. Obscure

Obscure Trusted Member

Totally agree with you. I like her pussy, but her ass omg....... Nothing better it his so beautiful, just watch its already a pleasure, but being inside rofffl sometimes, I would like just stay in her ass, dont push, cuddle her and sleep like this with my dick in her.

I try to motivate her to try butt plug. At first, she wasn't into that much, but now, I think she start 's to be curious. I know her, she will like.

17. Ben Smart

Ben Smart Trusted Member

I think it is very popular when one wants to stay virgin

Paterin likes this.
  18. zen2012

zen2012 Trusted Member

I really enjoy putting a plug in my ass and vibrator on my clit!!! :) The feeling of being “full” gets me so wet and I have amazing orgasms!!

19. JohnNorman777

JohnNorman777 Trusted Member

My first experience was anal play from my male cousin while I was visiting his family. Not sure if that makes me gay, though I might be bi. No penetration but one would think anal is the default for male on male incest stories.

Kriscbiuk likes this.
  20. Alen

Alen Account Deleted

Always

Kriscbiuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.