1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's Happening to the World

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Oh wow there are protesters in Ottawa saying that the cops killed 3 people, which is proven false. Yet they all believe its true.
    so they say "journalists are making up lies" but its what they are doing. They even faked a pic to make it look like a horse had walked on a protester. What a bunchbof hypocrits. "Defending truth and freedom".

orly6666 likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

3. Neophyte

4. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

These are so faked. If you look carefully at all the vudeos you see the horsenever walked on the person. And they dont talk about the jerk that threw a bicycle at a horse, injuring him. And the protesters said "3 people were killed by the cops/horses". What a bunch of lying a**holes. They are spreading lies and try to say thr xops attacked them when THEY are the ones that used smoke grenades against the cops and all
    the woman with the walker says she was almost walked on. False. And anywau, what was she doing in a violent protest where people throw stuff at the police?

Incs likes this.
  5. Neophyte

The videos show everything you need to see, but you don't believe a bit of it. What is fake about the video. You don't believe that a group of protesters were standing there. Must be dirt on the lens that look like people. You don't believe that the police rode their horses through the crowd, well the crowd was a bunch of dirt that looked like people standing there. You don't believe there were people on the ground as the horses passed over them, again just dirt on the lens that looked like people. In fact maybe what you believe is that all the horses were standing absolutely still and the people, sorry the dirt on the lenses, ran up and threw themselves at the horses feet.

6. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

That is not what I said. I saw the footage, and some on it on other angles. The cops did indeed ride through the crowd. What the video doesnt show is the protesters being hostile toward the cops, who are people too. This video shows one side, a part of the action, that is why I say its fake. This video doesnt show the bicycle that was thrown at the horse either, which made it move faster than intended into the crowd. But the protest is ILLEGAL so people shouldnt have been there, in the horses path, in the first time. The cops WARNED THEM several times thst force would be used if they didnt leave. They gave them EVERY CHANCE they could. It doesnt make it right, but the cops are doing a good job and NO ONE was injured in all this. There were medics there, to make sure. It doesnt make it "right" but it was necessary because of the growing hostility of the protesters

So I will say this only once: never ever try to assume to know what I was trying to say and change what I say to make me look like an asshole again. This is just a cheap shot, its beneath you. You should be better than that.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2022
  7. Neophyte

So what you are saying is that since the video didn't show what you wanted it to show, you designate the video as fake. What is fake about the video. You can say some parts are missing, but what that you did see was fake. Were the protesters fake. Were the horses fake. Were the police fake. You can say context is missing, but what was fake of what you saw. Identify what was fake of what you saw. Point to a person, label a timestamp. What is fake. Point to what you see, not what you don't see.

8. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Once again, its not what I said. Gosh stop the sophisms. The video cuts some parts to show what the protesters want you to see, not the full thing. But fuck that I am done dealing with this BS whatever what I will say you will twist my words anyway.

9. Neophyte

Why did you use the specific word "FAKE". What was fake. What you describe is a missing scene. Why did you use the word fake. Maybe you were programmed to use the word fake. If you can label the video as fake, then you can justify ignoring what happened on it. Maybe you meant to use a different word, but seeing that you used that word, which doesn't describe the video and it doesn't describe what you said happened, yet you seemingly chose that word.

10. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

So when Trump says Fake News uts okay but when I say it I am just a stupid girl that doesnt know shit? Thanks for your input

You just keep changing my words again and again, even when you know english is not my first language thanks a lot

phantom likes this.
  11. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

This thread is locked pending staff review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.