1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's Happening to the World

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Neophyte, you know the rules. Multiple or repeated postings are not allowed. Please stop spamming the thread.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Uprising, Revolt, Revolution, Riot, Rebellion, Insurgence, Mutiny, Sedition, Over Throw, Coup.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Well, now I know more english words to describe what Trump was trying to do xD (english's not my first language after all)

4. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, it's amazing what googling a word can do for you.

MilaHot likes this.
  5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

It was a protest that turned into a "Riot".

Just like the BLM protests that turned into riots, and the white supremists protests
    that turned into a riot.

There was no "coup" attempt, it wasn't an "insurrection" as there was no plan or attempt to overthrow the government.

It was nothing more than a bunch of idiots who "rioted" at the Capitol.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I guess you didn't see my point either.

7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Funny! You forgot "impeachment".

Neophyte likes this.
  8. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

too many cry-babies. that's what's happening to the world. cry when they win. cry when they lose. cry when they have a draw.

Dane, Brutus58 and MilaHot like this.
  9. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  10. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

That journalist doesnt know what he is talking about lol
    Half truths and propaganda
    Right wing propaganda? ;)

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Let see, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Fiat all have shut down operations in both countries.

What part of that is propaganda?

What part doesn't he know what he's talking about.
    Our local Reps and Sen. ( both parties) all have put out statements that the mandates
    are not being supported by the state level elected officials, but are coming strictly
    (with a few exceptions the Democrat controlled states/cities, but not all)
    from the White House and they are concerned the American people are fed up
    with it too.

Even the NYTimes- a very biased, liberal-always pro Democrat, news agency reported on the
    effect the Honking blockade.
    Automakers Are Hobbled by Blockades at U.S.-Canada Border - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

12. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

The part he doesnt know about is when he says "Trudeau said this or that" lol the rest, about the impacts is true
    its what he says about Canada that is BS

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2022
    Incs and Dane like this.
  13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Goes to prove unless you live in the country, there is nothing you can trust about what ANY news media tells you.
    Both sides of the border.

Like you guys think all Republicans are Trump crazie fanatics with camo MAGA hats waving guns around, we are
    told the entire Canadian popuation are either sheeple who agree to what ever the government says to do, or you
    are totally fed up with Trudeau and won't agree to anything that Trudeau says or does.

I wish I was one of the mega billionaires and could just air a new NEWS station that went back to
    reporting the events without any bias or distortion. But anyone who knows anythin about phophesies, knows
    it will only just get worse and worse.

Brutus58 likes this.
  14. Neophyte

That seems to be the future plan for CNN. The Discovery Group is in the process of buying CNN. The stockholders of the Discovery Group plans to purge CNN of its biased reporting and replace anyone that doesn't agree with new mission of only reporting the Truth. The Discovery Group made a pledge to make CNN non-partisan. Lets see if they succeed.

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Which goes back to the age old question - what is "truth"? My truth? Your "truth"? Their "truth"? Then there's the granddaddy of all - Politician's "truth"?

itshot and Dane like this.
  16. Neophyte

17. kingscrosssissy123

kingscrosssissy123 Trusted Member

Its hard to imagine Putin didn't go into Ukraine.

All the media says he would have gone in - any views as to why?

18. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

I can't either but maybe he's playing Biden. He wants to see what Biden will do or say next, the fucker can't wipe his own ass.

19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

On the news yesterday;

Trudeau has put in place the freezing (confiscation) of all bank or investment sources of all the truck
    drivers whom thay have been able to ID through plates and VINs.

So, no going to the grocery to feed your kids unless you have stashed a bunch of cash at home.

ALSO! Anyone caught helping the truckers financially (giving them $100 cash so to speak to buy
    groceries or pay the electric bill) will also have their assets frozen.

They have not stated that there would be an un-freezing of one's assets if they move their truck.

20. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Thats not what is happening. Whats happening is that people being financed by other countries ( USA isbone of those financing these crazies) will have their account frozen.
    There is evidences of american Pro-Trump groups financing the protesters. USA shouldnt interfere like that in Canada. Ypur FBI should arrest these groups

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2022
    Incs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.