1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What have you done naked ? (Besides sex)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sockpuppet, Nov 25, 2023.

1. PhanFun

PhanFun Trusted Member

A looot of people do this, but regardless, sleeping. But I only did it once because I didn't like it haha.
    Being naked at home is a delight though.

2. Prisoner1969

Prisoner1969 Account Deleted

I don't have much other than some hot springs that some people hang around nude at. The only other "wild" thing in that aspect is that I used to have a chaturbate account and would show myself nude there.

3. Eoneon

Eoneon Trusted.Member

How did she react to that photo shoot?

4. Cynthia52

Cynthia52 Trusted Member

I sunbathe in the nude now, I swim naked and sometimes in the summer when its warm enough, I've got a small garden out in the back yard that I'll attend to naked if the neighbors aren't out and about. And since the few neighbors we do have all work during the day, its usually not an issue most of the time. I also go out and get the mail naked, too.

5. toylovr

toylovr Trusted.Member

Beautiful, that's the way life should be!
    Good for you!

6. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

That had to be very embarrassing! Did you pass many people on the way down or going back to your room? I had a beautiful slim female friend who invited me to spend a weekend with her at a beach resort. The day before I got there she decided to get some all over sun, nude hidden by two dunes about a mile from the main highly populated beach. As she went into the water for a swim, a male thief stole her bag and clothes, towel. Bikini, and hotel key. She had to walk naked all the way through hundreds of people on the beach, back to the hotel, ask reception desk male clerk for a new key as families were standing around in the large lobby, take an elevator to a high floor as people got on and off, trying to explain to so many people what happened and getting all kinds of sexual comments, before finally getting back to her room. In the lobby someone gave her a magazine to hide her pussy but that was all. Very embarrassed and humiliated! And upset that her purse, money, passport, etc were stolen. Fortunately I arrived the next morning and I bought whatever she needed, then we went together by train to the capital city to get her a new passport after enjoying the beach and each other.

7. Lovecum

Lovecum mommy loves son's cock

I am naked unless I have to go somewhere, so at home inside or out, answer the door naked sit out on the porch naked.

toylovr and Ironmikie like this.
  8. Ironmikie

Ironmikie Trusted.Member

That is very courageous! Never know who will come to your door! (Edit) I went down the street where a friend of mine lived and rang the bell, was going to ask him to come outside to go play. His mother, a tall buxom redhead opened the door standing there in front of me, completely nude. She was as surprised as I was. She put one hand over her pussy and one arm across her large breasts. Stammered a bit. I asked if my friend could come out to play. She told me he was away for the week visiting his grandmother. Said OK, closed the door. As I walked back to my house a strange car drove past me and pulled into her driveway. A man got out and rang the bell, she answered and he disappeared into the house. At the time I thought it was strange. Later I realized she had been expecting a secret lover same time I rang her doorbell. She looked fantastic, natural red at both ends. Beautiful face hair lips and blue eyes. Large freckled breasts with orange nipples. Every time I went over there to play with my buddy after that I hoped his mom would come to the door!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2024
    toylovr and Lovecum like this.
  9. Roman88

Roman88 Trusted.Member

I am nudist. And at home I prefer be naked

toylovr likes this.
  10. Lovecum

Lovecum mommy loves son's cock

I don't care who knocks on the door I'm not getting dressed and they're getting a show.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Prisoner1969 and toylovr like this.
  11. CuzinLust

CuzinLust Trusted Member

ding dong.... everyday
    best_crop_4ba3ffaf9ff391ed98aa_ddd.jpg

naughtyson, toylovr and Lovecum like this.
  12. BozoBecca

BozoBecca Account Deleted

swimming, sunbathing, lounging around the house, shower, camping

naughtyson and toylovr like this.
  13. vedra

vedra Trusted Member

i like to be naked in the house when i'm alone and sleep naked because it makes me feel great.

Akbloke, naughtyson and toylovr like this.
  14. tracyjane47

tracyjane47 Trusted.Member

Skinny dip, sunbathe, work in my garden and general yardwork. If I'm home, odds are I'm naked.

Bigboy77, toylovr and Akbloke like this.
  15. marie44600

marie44600 Trusted Member

Good evening
    my family has been naturist for several generations, for us nudity is the rule in the family whether at home or with grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins but also with our naturist friends, nudity does not mean sex, but in family and friends there are libertans with hot evenings we can talk about it

16. bustyerika

bustyerika New Member

I sleep naked, walk around my house, drove, swam, camped, and few other things

naughtyson, toylovr and Akbloke like this.
  17. FamilyKink

FamilyKink Trusted Member

Sunbath, garden's, cooking and cleaning lol

toylovr likes this.
  18. naughtyson

naughtyson Account Deleted

my kind or woman and mom mmmmm

19. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Pretty much the same. I do have a fair bit of privacy in my yard, so I can get about doing as I please without having the neighbors seeing...unless they are actually looking over the fence. But then, if they do, they would be deliberately trying to see...and whatever they do see, is none of their business..!!

20. marie44600

marie44600 Trusted Member

so you can live naked at home

Akbloke likes this.