1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What have you done naked ? (Besides sex)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sockpuppet, Nov 25, 2023.

1. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

Me. Answer the door for the pizza delivery.

2. deethedeviant

deethedeviant Trusted Member

Shower but never shave.
    Never fry bacon naked either

Luv2face likes this.
  3. optikon

optikon Trusted.Member

Ive done sex *not* naked. and well Ive slept naked I guess. does that count.
    (FWIW, I prefer to have some clothes involved in sex and sleeping)
    AGREE with the bacon comment.. yeah thats just asking for trouble. :)

4. tns117

tns117 Trusted Member

When I was younger at night I use to sneak out of my house and walk around naked granted it was just on my property but once you truly experience that you think twice about being nude all the time.

5. sistertabby

sistertabby New Member

I started writing everything I've done naked a realized it is a very long list

Ironmikie, Krazyzeroo, von and 3 others like this.
  6. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

I used to just hang around the house and back yard naked a lot when I was younger. It was kind of a common thing around my home back in the day.

One time, a little later on, I got high and took off all my clothes and climbed from our balcony onto the neighbors' balcony, went into their bedroom, stole one of their pillows from their bed while they were sleeping, and went downstairs to their kitchen and put the pillow in their dishwasher. Then I walked out their front door and left it wide open.

Another time I got naked with a girlfriend and we drove like that all way from our hometown back to college, with her masturbating beside me most of the way, showing her stuff to truckers, and basically losing her mind -- she was so horny! But she never actually did more than stroke me a couple times and maybe suck me for all of about five miles (I came waaaay too fast that day), so most of me being naked that time did not involve me in the sex stuff.

Most of the rest of the time is just nudism these days, in and around the house, but not all the time. I'm an intermittent nudist, I guess.

7. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

My sister and I swim without bikinis in the lake at our parents' cabin. It's not a regular activity, but an occasional one. Even in summer the water is cold and it's great fun to watch my sister's nipples harden :)

8. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

We run a small hill farm with sheep and a few goats so can get out nude in the summer

Last edited: Nov 26, 2023
    Krazyzeroo, celeste, Akbloke and 2 others like this.
  9. Jon26tech

Jon26tech Trusted.Member

Cut my lawn, bbq dinner, having drinks on the patio many different things.

celeste and imunderher like this.
  10. Chris25

Chris25 Account Deleted

Shower

cuzluster likes this.
  11. Momsboy84

Momsboy84 Trusted Member

I've been naked on a beach many times, and many days without clothes in our summer cottage..

imunderher likes this.
  12. PawPrintsMom09

PawPrintsMom09 Trusted Member

Swim, Sunbathe, Gardening etc.

13. CCboy63!!!

CCboy63!!! Account Deleted

that is soooo hot and bold !!! wish I was your neighbor lol

14. MtnMarkSD

MtnMarkSD Trusted Member

Ha! Your post reminded me of when I was younger and a buddy and I would camp out in our backyards and during the night he'd suggest we go streaking. We'd strip and run through the neighborhood naked. We usually ran through the backyards on his block. I don't know that anyone ever saw us, but it was fun.

imunderher and tns117 like this.
  15. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

Cleaned the house during the heat wave

16. Gryfter

Gryfter Trusted Member

If I didn't look the way I look I'd probably be naked or mostly naked as often as I could get away with.

On the rare occasion I get the opportunity at home I take it. When I do I often fantasize that one of the neighbor women can see me and they'd start masturbating visibly through the window or better yet, someone would come to the door and see just enough of me through the door and get turned on enough to want to come in and get a closer look.

imunderher likes this.
  17. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

gotten massaged
    swum in a backyard pool, that's about it...

imunderher likes this.
  18. von

von Trusted.Member

Being a long time nudist I have done many things nude outdoors and inside.

Pat Hotter likes this.
  19. eessieweesie82

eessieweesie82 Trusted Member

About 10 years ago I loved to dickflash on the train

Krazyzeroo likes this.
  20. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

Bathing on a nudist beach in the east of Spain, together with other girls. When I saw one of those girls naked, my sexual desire for her was born and I am not a lesbian, I just want sex with that girl. She is very faithful to her mother and my desire is not a problem to continue our friendship. But seeing her naked body, her tanned skin, her shaved pussy, her hard tits, her round ass, the sun between her hair, her eyes reflecting the Mediterranean Sea is an image I always remember and it always excites me.