1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Now the UK is in real trouble

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by pussycat, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

At last report 51% of NI has called for a referendum on the question of unification to go forward within the next 5 years.

2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

I understand that this is a detour from the main topic, but I want to say that I am appalled at how Germany is constantly portrayed as some kind of heartless hateful place.

It's total bullshit and it needs to stop. And the majority of it arises from the constant cultural pounding which comes out of Hollywood.

I have had the misfortune to view the new Wonder Woman movie - it is utter garbage. Constant anti-German propaganda, with more than a smattering of distaste for males as well. And the majority of the North American public are neither educated enough, nor worldly enough, to understand that movies are not made to represent the truth - they are made to make their producers money, and to further advance their disgusting racist agenda.

curiousFred likes this.
  3. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

What report is that? Another one of your "alternate facts" so beloved by the New American Reich?

4. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

Google Reunification....plenty of articles about it especially after Brexit

5. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Google ... yeh. Because google is soooo reliable in providing unfiltered results ! :D

oh my ...

6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Unlike a certain mutt, I actually can use Google. And yes, there are plenty of articles, none of which I can find which says what you claimed. So if you don't mind, could you use your IRA connections to direct me to the one in question? Or instruct one of your minions to find an article to back up your statement?
    Inquiring minds anxiously await.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.