1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quieteyed

quieteyed New Member

This is so fucking hot. I WISH.

Scawt likes this.
  2. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

It makes me so wet when he sucks on them

3. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

My second kink is to have another family member catch us and join in. It's happened a few times, twice was because of my big mouth.

4. yas4u1996

yas4u1996 Trusted Member

I really want my sister get fucked by my friends. :D

5. ambulus

ambulus Trusted Member

i think my wife teasing some strangers, or fucking them would be one of my kinkiest, specially if i can see them

HornyBoy87, Baddy145 and yas4u1996 like this.
  6. Tomyan

Tomyan Account Deleted

That's hot.

7. darkhair4

darkhair4 Account Deleted

I've gone through a few phases lately of what turns me on. Originally it was my sister, and still is, but when she was pregnant I was turned on by pregnant women. She was extremely sexy as a pregnant woman. Lately I have developed a turn on of breast feeding. Don't know what it is about it, but it does it for me lately.

8. Carol

Carol Trusted.Member

Sex in a cemetary is hot

9. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Thanks Liz. Almost came reading that! Life really can be that good!

Sterling447 likes this.
  10. D.C. Barnet

Yup. Pregnant sex is incredible! Exceeded only by pregnant, milky sex. Exceeded only by incestous lactating, pregnant sex!

HornyBoy87, darkhair4 and Akbloke like this.
  11. D.C. Barnet

First pissed inside a vagina while fucking in the ocean. Really nice. Have since done it in a bath tub. Good, but not as good as in the ocean . .

12. D.C. Barnet

Sharing body fluids is the most natural thing in the world. Our society wants to cut us off from our true nature. Society would have you believe that you can not be civil or intellectual if you are earthy and primal . . . What crap!

darkhair4 likes this.
  13. D.C. Barnet

Incest really improves all of our kinks, doesn't it?

HornyBoy87 and Akbloke like this.
  14. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

We'll I'm a lady as far as anyone's concerned. Something though about making milk for him just makes me wet.

15. Kolokotronis12

Kolokotronis12 Trusted Member

One of my fantasies is to watching gangbang my sister

NicholasY140 and Baddy145 like this.
  16. Sasquatch

Sasquatch New Member

Mine has to be a mother daughter.
    When I was in high school I was dating a girl and her mom flirted with me big time. Long story short I banged the mom and then banged her daughter as she watched in the hallway

17. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Seduce and have sex with some of my students

18. Toothlover95

Toothlover95 New Member

daddy/daughter or grandpa(any old man)/younger girl always turns me on, but what really gets me is pretty much getting breastfed during sex ugh so hot and finish it off with a good creampie

19. RonDapperDaddy

RonDapperDaddy Trusted Member

One of my biggest fantasies would be to either have a work friend or social friend invite me over, just to hang out like we normally do but then watching his wife just strip and blow him out of nowhere, then his daughter come in naked and do the same, and realize that my friend lives in a free sex incest family :) I also imagine discovering this with like one of my brothers with adult offspring.

20. bama69er

bama69er Trusted Member

Fantasy. Having a beer with a friend. Our daughters hanging out in the friend's daughter's room. Then, his daughter comes in and sits in his lap, begins kissing him. This shocks me, but he just grins at me. Then, my daughter comes in and does the same to me. I'm floored. All three of them have set up the evening. Turns out the friend and his daughter have been active for some time. My daughter found out and wanted to bring me in on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.