1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

It's reminder of the seemingly arbitrary nature of sexual arousal and its links to so called sexual identity. Sexual identity is fuzzy. Not a cut and dry either / or // this and that. Fuzzy objects have boundaries and are clearly different from one another. And peoples viewpoints an experiences change with time and experience.

2. HornyBiLady

HornyBiLady Trusted Member

Very hot! My clit tingled a bit reading this.

3. Omagine

Omagine Account Deleted

I'd love to watch. What an honor that would be

prsnalty likes this.
  4. Omagine

Omagine Account Deleted

One of the kinkiest things that turns me on is having a good friend fucking and cumming in my half sisters pussy while I am licking and sucking them both clean. Then afterwards I fuck my sister and cum in her making her pregnant

5. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

Now THAT sounds like fun.

JoshuaMN and Omagine like this.
  6. Mary Smyth

Mary Smyth Bi Swinging family feel free to chat

Brother and I love that too. Enjoy it at our swing group or at swing clubs we attend from time to time

7. Justmeekme

Justmeekme New Member

I'll keep it simple...I've thought about many scenarios...but, watching another man jerk off while he watches his daughter give me head. That's pretty hot.

I've always wanted my mom to see my dick. In high school I would wait until I was half hard, and walk in front of her in my boxers. I would want her to catch me in shower...just to see her face when she saw it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2019
    billt33 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Creampie777

Creampie777 Trusted Member

My ultimate kink would be to have a sugar mommy - mom/son roleplay relationship with a hot mature lady in her 40s or 50s (like the one in my avatar).
    She would act as she were my loving mom (both in and out of the bedroom), before sex I'd worship her whole body (light femdom), l would cum deep in her pussy everytime while she pulls me closer with her legs in missionary. We would kiss passionately and she would tell me how a good boy I am. God if only there were some hot cougar who also has this fantasy :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  9. prsnalty

prsnalty Trusted.Member

It i not gross at all it is called (watersports) and it is quite common had a friend who loved it and so does my daughter... I hope that this post does not violate the rules if it foes I apologize...:(

do that now with daughter

I did my ex wifes first cousin my second cousin on her wedding night while she was wearing her wedding gown. Her new husband and my ex were inside looking for us we were out side making love with each other...it was fantastic...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2019
  10. Jogev

Jogev Trusted Member

Actually, it’s not just having one time event, having a multiple generation family leaving in one big house or ranch, walking around nude, sex crazed on regular basis all bisexual making sure that the next generation are on the way, that is leaving the dream for me.

11. Cap27

Cap27 Trusted Member

Hi love this place

prsnalty and Jogev like this.
  12. C John1475

C John1475 Trusted Member

Having the Mother/Father pair swap with a Son/Daughter pair and trying for impregnation really gets me going. In saying that, it also works if it's two couples doing the same.

13. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Oral or full sex with my kids in public places

14. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

I want to breastfeed my brother, have him knock me up and nurse my dripping tits while I milk his cock.

15. gonzaga44

gonzaga44 motherlover

My kinkiest fantasy is having my mother [edit] in doggy style position with wibrating magic wand inside her pussy and with me standing there watching this and hearing her moaning during multiple orgasms... maybe I would do her myself after a couple of hours...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2019
    Baddy145 and Brutus58 like this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Why do want to tease me so? That's something I wanted to do with my sister.

17. John Consang

John Consang Account Deleted

Anything involving impregnation. It's even hotter when family is involved.

18. singlefinale

singlefinale New Member

Exhibitionism is a super big thing for me and I’ve had a few chances to do it o_O

lilslutsRus likes this.
  19. Raven

Raven Trusted Member

I've got this thing for otk leather boots...just recently this woman I met off an app suggested that I wear a pair while she does whatever she wants with me....that was a LOT of fun. HUGE turn on.

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  20. Wilbertchica77

Wilbertchica77 Trusted Member

Same here

Creampie777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.