1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Double Penetration Pervers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snooper83, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snooper83

snooper83 Trusted Member

Hey,

I wonder if the fantasies of Double Penetration (pussy + ass) are popular among women? Because it seems to most male fetish :)
    Personally, I have a friend who loves this type of play and says that he or she has a much stronger orgasm.
    I am curious about your opinions.

AndreDi83 likes this.
  2. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

I find it to be a most enjoyable and pleasurable sexual activity and, yes, the orgasms are stronger.

muffdiver and leon Phillips like this.
  3. snooper83

snooper83 Trusted Member

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any experience with double penetration? Tell us something more about it.

4. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

I've had a lot of experience over the years. Not sure what more there is to tell. It's very satisfying, very erotic.

5. implosion

implosion New Member

I can't speak for myself but my wife begs for anal and DP almost every time we have sex. We have a D/s relationship and I've been training her for years to enjoy my kinks/fetishes. I've asked her many times what she likes about various things but to DP specifically she said she enjoys the feeling of being filled up as well as the different types of orgasms she can experience.

edit: D/s is Dominant/submissive, we aren't daddy/daughter atm but she does call me daddy sometimes, especially when I work her up and won't let her cum. "daddy I want to suck your dick, please let me..." the more she begs the more likely I was to let her cum.

leon Phillips likes this.
  6. AndreDi83

AndreDi83 Trusted Member

Women also think about DP even if they do not say it.

Only some try it as it makes women feel like a slut, when 2 men are involves. - this is what I have heard

7. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Trusted Member

Not every woman feels like a slut with 2 men. Some of us enjoy it just as much as the guys involved. We do it for the pleasure and the orgasms.

leon Phillips and Zarp like this.
  8. valentinebunny

valentinebunny Daddy's Little Bunny

i love it

leon Phillips and Zarp like this.
  9. lewdboy

lewdboy New Member

In my experience it isn't for everyone. The main barriers seem to be metal blocks with the cleanliness of the backdoor and the physical limitations with being able to accommodate multiple phalluses. Anyone who can get through those can usually enjoy it.

10. mile123

mile123 Account Deleted

If a cock and a strap on count .then yes . It was really really clumsy and awkward the first time . It can be good but it definitely isn't for everyone

leon Phillips likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.