Birthday:
Sep 9, 1948 (Age: 68)
retired

muffdiver

BigDaddyMuff/Lead SuperAdmin, Male, 68, from Texas

muffdiver was last seen:
Aug 22, 2017 at 8:30 PM
    1. snore19
      Hi! So I made 5 posts on July 30th and when I logged backed on today I didn't have my account upgraded yet. Today I made a 6th and it's still restricted. Could I have it upgraded please :)
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Done
        Aug 17, 2017 at 8:13 PM
      2. snore19
        snore19
        Thanks a bunch!
        Aug 17, 2017 at 8:14 PM
      3. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        What I'm here for.
        Aug 17, 2017 at 8:16 PM
    2. Era
      Hey Muffdiver, I made the allotted posts and waited more than 15 days, I was wondering if I could get my profile upgraded?
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        The system upgraded your membership.
        Jul 26, 2017
    3. 15CHC
      Hello! I still have yet to get member privlages and I have waited the grace period. May you please look into this? Thank you!
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Your membership is upgraded at the exact hour that you registered for example if at 5 PM on 30 June then it will be 5 PM on the 14 of July the upgrade is done by the computer here in the forums. But I will go ahead and upgrade your membership manually.
        Jul 14, 2017
      2. curmudgeon
        curmudgeon
        Your account didn't automatically upgrade because you haven't met the 5 post requirement.
        Jul 14, 2017
      3. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        AHA!!!
        Jul 14, 2017
    4. kimsi88
      Hi Muffdiver. It has been 15 days since I joined. I believe I posted more than 5 messages the day I signed up but forums still tell me I'm not authorized. I thought the wate time was 15 days.
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Your membership has been updated. Welcum to IB. You can also now upload an avatar if you want.
        Jul 6, 2017
    5. longingly
      Hello there, been a member since June 5 and more than 5 posts but the auto-update missed me. I can't message anyone so I'm trying here, sorry if there was a better place to reach out.
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        The system finally updated you to trusted member.
        Jun 27, 2017
      2. longingly
        longingly
        thanks!
        Jun 27, 2017
    6. Akbloke
      I like your avatar Muff. Although most of us don't "Run with Beer".
      1. muffdiver likes this.
    7. jeremyspal
      hello miffdiver, im new here and i love reading real family stories, how can i see the contents here? thank you
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        May 11, 2017
    8. Bigbro27
      Please message me I have a few questions
    9. alrob0
      Hi Muffdiver. I had a question: what if I made my posts past those 40 days, will the system would upgrade me automatically? Could you upgrade me?
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        You're already a trusted member.
        Apr 27, 2017
      2. alrob0
        alrob0
        Thank you very much, glad to join the community
        Apr 28, 2017
    10. Ben_Ante
      Hey Muff, hope you are doing well. I haven't spoken with sis extensively lately, life is sort of really busy for both, but if I do see her i'll pass that along.
    11. Justin manning
      I just donated and have read the rules
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Upgrade complete. Welcome to IB.
        Mar 18, 2017
    12. nilay2222
      hello
      i send 9usd but now i am not see links
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Membership upgraded. Welcome to IB. Please read the rules before posting.
        Mar 12, 2017
    13. Jedi
      I want to close my account. How do i do that?
    14. hilmi
      I am from Turkey and I want to donate. BUt in credit card section there is no Turkey. On the other hand Paypal has some problems with Turkey becuse of some local legal issues. Is there any other way to pay donation amount?
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Upgraded.
        Feb 11, 2017
      2. hilmi
        hilmi
        thank you very much
        Feb 12, 2017
    15. Grunkj
      Hello, been member for a while now can i get an updated account?
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        You need to post 4 more posts and the system will automaticly upgrade your status.
        Jan 20, 2017
    16. Bakermandan
      Hello i was wondering since its been 40 days my you activate my account thanks
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        You also need five posts along with the 40 days. Some people not just you miss that requirement. Once you post the 5 posts the data base will automatically upgrade your status.
        Dec 18, 2016
    17. annab2
      Retired life suits me too, although, I miss some functionality and can't be as physical as I once was. I do appreciate your more than level-headed advice regarding life in general. I mean our differences in age are quite large, but I feel very comfortable around you. Maybe, it's because our brains seem more in sync. Then again, I always choose more "experienced" mentors, as they have lived through more possibilities.
      1. Akbloke likes this.
      2. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Why thank you Anna, I think it is more of the commonality of our backgrounds. Both of us having a military background I think shows that. And being older doesn't mean I think that way. I had someone tell me not long ago that until they saw how old I was they thought I was in my 20's because of my posts.
        Nov 30, 2015
      3. annab2
        annab2
        Age is a good attribute to have! Most people think that I'm much older. Remember, we were raised by Academics, all of the adults held tenured positions. I'm sure our homeschooling was categorized as experimental.
        Nov 30, 2015
  • Signature

Saepius Exertus. Semper Fidelis, Frater Infanitis. Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a mans character, give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

In combat you act without passion and without hate, you respect defeated enemies, and you never abandon your dead, your wounded, or your arms. -Code of Honor

Princess Amy, annab2, and allison17's dad and jerrilynn and jerriswife's brother.

Check out my thread Muff's MILF's and GILF's http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/muffs-milfs-and-gilfs.48196/

Muff's MILF's and GILF's part 2 http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/muffs-mlfs-and-gilfs-part-2.53165/

About

Birthday:
    Sep 9, 1948 (Age: 68)
    retired
    12 year lead admin at Actual Incest forums.

travel, reading, surfing the web ,incest, family love

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    snakeater2003