Birthday:
Sep 9, 1948 (Age: 68)
retired

muffdiver

BigDaddyMuff/Lead Admin, Male, 68, from Texas

muffdiver was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Jan 23, 2017 at 8:21 PM
    1. Grunkj
      Hello, been member for a while now can i get an updated account?
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        You need to post 4 more posts and the system will automaticly upgrade your status.
        Jan 20, 2017 at 5:51 PM
    2. nooowayyy
      hey ive been a member for over the 40 days and have made 5+ posts
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Evidently the data base upgraded you prior to my checking my alerts. Welcome to IB.
        Jan 9, 2017
    3. Malaika8712
      Hi i have made the donation already kindly update my status
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Done Welcome to IB.
        Jan 9, 2017
    4. Taboosara
      HI there
      I have made 5 posts and waited 40 days but do not have upgraded status
      Please help
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Your a trusted member.
        Jan 3, 2017
    5. Loki loki
      Hello little help please. I donated and can't seem to view anything. What am I doing wrong
    6. Jimmie1010
      OK I've made a donation and I've trying to post stuff but how long before my accounts upgraded
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Right about now. Welcome to IB and have fun. Make sure you check out the forum rules and FAQ's. If you have any questions feel free to PM a Mod or Admin.
        Dec 22, 2016
    7. e12345
      hello,can i get an upgrade account? thanks
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Done
        Dec 21, 2016
    8. Bakermandan
      Hello i was wondering since its been 40 days my you activate my account thanks
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        You also need five posts along with the 40 days. Some people not just you miss that requirement. Once you post the 5 posts the data base will automatically upgrade your status.
        Dec 18, 2016
    9. annab2
      Retired life suits me too, although, I miss some functionality and can't be as physical as I once was. I do appreciate your more than level-headed advice regarding life in general. I mean our differences in age are quite large, but I feel very comfortable around you. Maybe, it's because our brains seem more in sync. Then again, I always choose more "experienced" mentors, as they have lived through more possibilities.
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Why thank you Anna, I think it is more of the commonality of our backgrounds. Both of us having a military background I think shows that. And being older doesn't mean I think that way. I had someone tell me not long ago that until they saw how old I was they thought I was in my 20's because of my posts.
        Nov 30, 2015
      2. annab2
        annab2
        Age is a good attribute to have! Most people think that I'm much older. Remember, we were raised by Academics, all of the adults held tenured positions. I'm sure our homeschooling was categorized as experimental.
        Nov 30, 2015
  • Signature

Saepius Exertus. Semper Fidelis, Frater Infanitis. Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a mans character, give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Princess Amy, annab2, and allison17's dad and jerrilynn and jerriswife's brother.

Check out my thread Muff's MILF's and GILF's http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/muffs-milfs-and-gilfs.48196/

Muff's MILF's and GILF's part 2 http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/muffs-mlfs-and-gilfs-part-2.53165/

About

Birthday:
    Sep 9, 1948 (Age: 68)
    retired
    12 year lead admin at Actual Incest forums.

travel, reading, surfing the web ,incest, family love

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    snakeater2003