muffdiver
        Upgrade complete. Welcome to IB.
        Mar 18, 2017
    2. nilay2222
      hello
      i send 9usd but now i am not see links
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Membership upgraded. Welcome to IB. Please read the rules before posting.
        Mar 12, 2017
    3. Jedi
      I want to close my account. How do i do that?
    4. hilmi
      I am from Turkey and I want to donate. BUt in credit card section there is no Turkey. On the other hand Paypal has some problems with Turkey becuse of some local legal issues. Is there any other way to pay donation amount?
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Upgraded.
        Feb 11, 2017
      2. hilmi
        hilmi
        thank you very much
        Feb 12, 2017
    5. Grunkj
      Hello, been member for a while now can i get an updated account?
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        You need to post 4 more posts and the system will automaticly upgrade your status.
        Jan 20, 2017
    6. Bakermandan
      Hello i was wondering since its been 40 days my you activate my account thanks
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        You also need five posts along with the 40 days. Some people not just you miss that requirement. Once you post the 5 posts the data base will automatically upgrade your status.
        Dec 18, 2016
    7. annab2
      Retired life suits me too, although, I miss some functionality and can't be as physical as I once was. I do appreciate your more than level-headed advice regarding life in general. I mean our differences in age are quite large, but I feel very comfortable around you. Maybe, it's because our brains seem more in sync. Then again, I always choose more "experienced" mentors, as they have lived through more possibilities.
      1. muffdiver
        muffdiver
        Why thank you Anna, I think it is more of the commonality of our backgrounds. Both of us having a military background I think shows that. And being older doesn't mean I think that way. I had someone tell me not long ago that until they saw how old I was they thought I was in my 20's because of my posts.
        Nov 30, 2015
      2. annab2
        annab2
        Age is a good attribute to have! Most people think that I'm much older. Remember, we were raised by Academics, all of the adults held tenured positions. I'm sure our homeschooling was categorized as experimental.
        Nov 30, 2015
  • Signature

Saepius Exertus. Semper Fidelis, Frater Infanitis. Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a mans character, give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

In combat you act without passion and without hate, you respect defeated enemies, and you never abandon your dead, your wounded, or your arms. -Code of Honor

Princess Amy, annab2, and allison17's dad and jerrilynn and jerriswife's brother.

Check out my thread Muff's MILF's and GILF's http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/muffs-milfs-and-gilfs.48196/

Muff's MILF's and GILF's part 2 http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/muffs-mlfs-and-gilfs-part-2.53165/

About

Birthday:
    Sep 9, 1948 (Age: 68)
    retired
    12 year lead admin at Actual Incest forums.

travel, reading, surfing the web ,incest, family love

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    snakeater2003