1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Could Trump win again?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hatham, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Check what Biden is doing. He is losing our allies and helping our enemies. America and the World would be way better off without Biden and his ineptitude. Its not that Trump is perfect, its he's better than having any Democrat. Just because you don't like his personality is no reason to pick someone that will destroy the World. Democrats are on pace to destroying the World several times faster than Activist think Climate Change will. If you can't get someone you like, at least get someone that won't destroy you.

Brutus58, Dane and itshot like this.
  2. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Now you attack the dems by saying they will destroy the world. Thats a bit delusionnal lol
    I dont like Biden any more than Trump but at least Biden is not a bully. As for "leaving allies", what did Trump did with thr Kurde (dunno how its said in english). USA's longest ally in the Middle East, who died for USA? Well, Trump left them to die.
    Biden wont destroy the world or USA, and he wont turn allies against his country lol
    but anyway I wont try to change your mind lol

I just LOVE how it all turned into sophisms again lol. "Destroy the world" hahaha at least that made me laugh a bit lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2022
  3. Neophyte

Under Biden, our southern border is being overrun by thousands of illegal aliens every day. Illegal drugs are pouring over the border along with the aliens. More people are dying from the drugs than by Covid. Under Biden China is threatening several of the southeast Asian Countries and China is posturing to invade Taiwan which will cause a war that could kill millions. Under Biden the Russians are gaining a monopoly on the import of natural gas into Europe which will put all of Europe under Russian control. Under Biden the Russians are amassing an army on the Ukrainian border. Under Biden the Taliban took complete control over Afganistan. Under Biden, Iran is building nuclear weapons. Under Biden, the schools are openly teaching Racism. Under Biden, the inflation rate is skyrocketing, the Federal Debt is out of control, our currency is devaluing, and manufacturing is leaving the country. Under Biden, the crime rate is rising all over the country. Under Biden, they are trying to eliminate the Constitution. And we all know that Biden is too incompetent to do this on his own, he is being controlled, so is any other Democrat was in office the exact same thing would happen. Any Democrat will destroy the country and the World. And he's done all this in one year.

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  4. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Oh yeah all of this is because of Biden. After all, before Biden drugs never came in USA yeah. Some of the crime rate is because of Pro-Trump and their BS. And the gov doesnt control the people, people do crimes because they are criminals. But yeah blame it all on the dems and Biden lol. Russia and China were acting as they were long befor Biden took power lol. As for the Constitution, Trump was wipping his ass with it long before by doing anything he wanted without regards for the laws.
    as for economy yeah its not because of a global pandemic its because of Biden sure
    dude, you are just using sophisms

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2022
  5. Neophyte

Actually all of that was because of the Democrats. Biden just happens to be at the head. In one year crime has risen by over 40%. There was crime before, but before Biden the crime rate was dropping, now its rising. When Trump was in office, the border crossings were going down, under Biden they have risen by 75% and the drugs crossing the border has risen the same. Under Trump, Russia and China was quieting down, now both are rattling their sabers. Under Trump inflation was at a 30 year low, now its at a 40 year high. Under Trump manufacturing companies were building new plants in America, now they are leaving again. The inflation was caused by the Democrats printing money instead of increasing the manufacturing base, more money with fewer products leads to runaway inflation. Russia and China were afraid that Trump would take action against them so they didn't do anything, with Biden, they can get him to help invade other countries. If America's enemies attacked us, it would have caused less damage than having Biden as President.

6. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I am waiting for links to proofs of your claims. I am sorry but I wont believe you without proofs lol

7. Neophyte

Just go to the Regretting Voting for Biden thread and look at all the expletives he's been doing. Everything I said is easily found on the web. Wouldn't you believe it more if you found the information yourself.

8. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Itsbecause most of the neutral sources I find when searching on my own tell the opposite of what you say lol

9. Neophyte

Lets start with this one, an MSNBC video, they are very far Left Wing. Look at the banner at the 1 minute mark, it says crime up 38%, this is a Left Wing News trying its best to make Biden look better and they still can't hide everything. They just hope people ignore the information. If they don't point it out, people will miss it and not know what really is going on.

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I do agree with that to some extent. He could be just as firm on his stance(s), but he needs more tact.

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Sorry Mila, but what Neo said about the border and drugs are 100% correct.

I can't go into detail, but I know for a fact that the amount of drugs entering from the Mexican border is
    at an all time high, and the ease of getting drugs are the easiest it's ever been.
    (No, I don't do illegal drugs, but I have people I have known for years for such things. I see them on a regular
    basis for lunch, boating, and other fun stuff-they are friends, )

And the number of ODs are almost un-imaginable.
    There are a lot of ODs that are not reported as such in the numbers you read in the news. (as accounts of ODs told
    to me by those I know)

Again, the crime rate IS higher because of the Dems.
    Look at the Dem run cities. They let the BLM do their protests which was just an excuse to riot.

Haven't you seen or heard about all the shoplifting in the Dem run states where anything under $900 in total stolen
    from a store is a misdemeanor? (and not even prosecuted if caught because the courts/prosecutors just drop it because
    the public defenders can get them off by claiming it was done as a "life need" and not for profit, which the law allows.)

Wallgreens, CVS, even Kroger has closed stores and pulled out of neighborhoods/cities because of that stupid
    law (made by Dems) that has theft being done by the garbage-bag full with thieves just walking out of the
    store and the guards don't stop them because the police won't respond to a shoplifting call anymore.

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  12. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Democrats would vote for a glass of water with a "D" on it.

Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  13. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Its fun how I just see sophisms in here ywt no valid arguments as to why Dems run cities should be worse. It may be the republican citizens in the dems coties, frustrated, that do crimes too, right? I know Ivam using sophisms here but I think its deserved because I see no good argumentz, no proof, just anoher frustrated republican crying about the Big Bad Dems
    They "let them do their protest"? Well its because people have a right to protest, we are bot in Nazi Germany or in Russia, where protest isnt tolerated. We are in drmocracies so protests must be allowed

14. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

And Republicans would vote for anyone screaming "fake news"

15. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

So any Democrat talking about FOX News?

16. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Is that an argument or just trying to change the topic?

17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

An argument, as Democrats constantly call FOX News "fake news".

18. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

While Trump calls anything that doesnt agree with him Fake News lol

19. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Liberals/Liberal Media calls anything that doesn't agree with them "fake news".

20. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

and Trump calls everything Fake News if its against him.

So what's your point? We are going circle here and you don't bring arguments at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.