1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Could Trump win again?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Hatham, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerry3123

Gerry3123 Trusted Member

Trudeau tweeted that. He was clearly trying to get people to believe that this was the reason for the protest. You’re not fooling anyone - it is clear what he was trying to do. Canada is becoming an authoritarian country that doesn’t allow dissent from leftist orthodoxy

2. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Once again, you just try to twist reality.
    Trudeau said that because some of the protesters were being racists with some of the citizens.

Now I am sure you are a Troll

3. Gerry3123

Gerry3123 Trusted Member

Also, it’s a lie that the protestors were saying racist things. Not proven at all.

4. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

5. Gerry3123

Gerry3123 Trusted Member

Lol, no one believes that. You’re making my point about authoritarianism by blindly supporting the state when they are smearing their OWN CITIZENS

6. Gerry3123

Gerry3123 Trusted Member

7. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

The only thing you are proving is that you are saying BS lol

https://globalnews.ca/news/8543281/covid-trucker-convoy-organizers-hate/

here is a proof

also, I am not blindly supporting Trudeau, because I HATE Trudeau lol (I'm from the Quebec and Trudeau is Anti-Quebec, so how could I support him? xD )

8. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Are you stupid?! THere is evidence and you jsut say "No, its not true."
    Wow, just WOW

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2022
  9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

OK, another warning. Sometimes Politics can become a heated topic, but we would like to keep things a little bit more sedate around here. Please feel free to express your opinions, but watch out for direct insults and accusations. If its an opinion, please label it so. Be sure to use tact in making your comments. Maybe a rest from this thread for a day, allow things to cool off. Have at it tomorrow but keep it civil.

LuckyDuck and MilaHot like this.
  10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The US already has done that. It's called Medicare (and Medicaid).

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Quoting articles from MSM is not proof of anything except those who want to believe it, will.
    Quoting articles from far-right conspiracy articles is not proof of anything except to those who want believe it.

I believe in listening to those who have lived through it all. Not a young article writer who spouts their "truth".

12. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Oh yeH, EVERY article that isnt saying what you want is lying... dude, its not american media. But ueah whatever i give up. I see comon sense wont prevail here. Fuck that

Incs likes this.
  13. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Trusted.Member

You're right Neophyte. Through experience I've learnt that once a human being gets to emotional about Politics, no matter who you are, you're lost. G. Edward Griffin has said no matter who you follow politically in the World, it is a two party system with others thrown in as a distraction. G. Edward Griffin also says that the two party system is Left & Right wings of the same bird. That bird is Collectivism.

These days, I have divorced myself from Politics as I can read between the lines, as there is an end game in all of this, a plan. Whether Trump gets in or not next time, I don't get emotionally involved. In some ways I hope Trump doesn't get in next time as it is sending the cat in amongst the pigeons...LOL! Folk get whacky sometimes & I don't like seeing that. I say sometimes that I'm a sojourner in this World & the World I see being displayed, I don't like. The World I'd like to see is not here & wonder if I've landed on the wrong Planet, & that it is a test on my ability to navigate & see what character of a Man I'll turn out... So long & be kind. :)

Brutus58, Incs, MilaHot and 1 other person like this.
  14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Believe it or not, I am a middle of the road kind of guy. Extreme left AND extreme right are equally useless. Just my opinion.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
    muttley, itshot and Dane like this.
  15. smalltownfarm

smalltownfarm Account Deleted

16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

It completely depends on who else is running.

17. Neophyte

As candidates go, Trump is not that bad. In his first term, he was rather inexperienced in politics and made several mistakes as well as many members of his own Party and the entire democrat Party trying to stop him. Even with that Trump did a decent job. The only candidate that has been considered to do as well or better than Trump is DeSantis. A pet rock would be better than any Democrat candidate, though some say Gabbard is redeemable.

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I don't want Trump in again because I Feel he has become too much of a "Let ME run this country like my business" type of attitude.
    He did his job and he did it as well as he could.

DeSantis is a good candidate, but I am not sure he has the "Run the Country" experience that Ted Cruz is showing.

19. Neophyte

I thought of Cruz, but he already ran against Trump and lost. Cruz hasn't done anything to change a future matchup any different. To me Trumps personality and ego is not as important as getting the job done. Whether or not I like him, I can't really think of anyone running that would do a better job. And nothing wrong with running the country like a business. Get results or get fired and be replaced by someone that can get results.

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  20. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

If Trump rules again and runs things like a business USA will lose all its allies. Trump is HATED because he is a bully. He doesnt respect anything or anyone. He knows nothing about how deals with others should be done, he just bullies the others to get what he wants

Dane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.