1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi LCFrost, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

2. teaber

teaber Trusted Member

Took me some time after signing in, but here it goes: I am a 37-year old guy from Spain. Glad to be here. Greetings to everybody!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  3. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

teaber likes this.
  4. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy/ Amanda

teaber likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Hi teaber, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse and Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

teaber likes this.
  6. grandpa4fun

grandpa4fun Trusted Member

Hello everyone. I haven't been here in a while and thought I would check back in. I'm a 65 year old grandfather and though I have no personal experience the topic thoroughly interests me. I would enjoy chatting and exchanging emails with anyone . Feel free to reply and I'd be happy to supply an email address. Looking forward to hearing from everyone of any age, sex or orientation.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy/ Amanda

8. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello grandpa4fun, and welcome to IB. We're sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section. Then select your own personal avatar to show, and make yourself at home.

I.G.

9. grandpa4fun

Hi...wish I was close...or sounds like a great opportunity

10. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

It is you will enjoy it here.

11. Hannah

Hannah Trusted Member

Hey my name is Hannah and I am brand new to this site. I'm kinda nervous about being here honestly!

12. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Amy/ Amanda

13. Hannah

Hannah Trusted Member

Thank you so much Amanda!

Amanda likes this.
  14. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Your very welcome.

15. Neophyte

Hi grandpa4fun, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda and Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

16. Neophyte

Hi Hannah, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

Hannah likes this.
  17. grandpa4fun

Don't be nervous Hannah, relax and enjoy. You're among friends.

Amanda likes this.
  18. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

:)

19. Hugh Janis

Hugh Janis New Member

Hey yall im new here to the site, been other forums similar to this one so hopefully it'll be nice to meet some new people. I'm 18 and live in Colorado

Insp Gadget likes this.
  20. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!